November Testers! July/August babies! (16 so far!!)

I'm going to call a new ob tomarrow.I have some questions and I feel like my old one brushes me off.Pretty excited about it.Just hope they accept my insurance.

Good luck!

No BD for me tonight. DH got home from work and wasn't umm "up for it". Think this problem is deeper than I'd thought. We haven't BD since CD 16 last cycle other than a half hearted effort last night and I'm not sure if I'm upset or angry. He's blaming still feeling ill after flu and is still taking a lot of flu remedies which I don't think is helping matters - I've no idea whether its the medications making him feel like this or whether he just doesn't want to BD with me. He's fast asleep (3am here) and I just want to smother him with a fricken pillow. Bet my OPK will be negative tomorrow and then I'm on nights till Friday so that's me out this cycle. I'm so fricken pissed off I can barely type this. Think I'm sleeping in the spare room tonight. I can't bare to look at his sleeping face.

Noo I am so sorry you feel this way! I really hope you OPK is pos tomorrow and you can BD! GL!

I'm going to call a new ob tomarrow.I have some questions and I feel like my old one brushes me off.Pretty excited about it.Just hope they accept my insurance.

Good luck!

No BD for me tonight. DH got home from work and wasn't umm "up for it". Think this problem is deeper than I'd thought. We haven't BD since CD 16 last cycle other than a half hearted effort last night and I'm not sure if I'm upset or angry. He's blaming still feeling ill after flu and is still taking a lot of flu remedies which I don't think is helping matters - I've no idea whether its the medications making him feel like this or whether he just doesn't want to BD with me. He's fast asleep (3am here) and I just want to smother him with a fricken pillow. Bet my OPK will be negative tomorrow and then I'm on nights till Friday so that's me out this cycle. I'm so fricken pissed off I can barely type this. Think I'm sleeping in the spare room tonight. I can't bare to look at his sleeping face.

Not sure if anyone has said it before but maybe he is scared and emotionally can't handle another mc if it was to happen.It has to be hard for the both of you.I do know the feeling though about hubby not wanting to BD.I have to beg mine sometimes or bribe him with a really good total body massage.The thing I can't stand about some guys is they just won't come out and tell you what's buggin them! Hope it all works out

I completely know how you are feeling!!!!! This has happened so many times to my H and I. I don't think they get it. They do not understand how hard this can be on us....the females I mean. And I completely get that they have feelings too, but it is different. When we don't have sex during my ovu time, I get so resentful and angry. I really hope we all get pregnant soon!!!! I am truly praying that November is our month!

As predicted - negative OPK this morning. Temp dip. Will redo OPK this afternoon/tea time but looks like I'm out. Very very angry right now! I can't even bare to look at him though half of me knows its probably not his fault an his meds that made his body unable to cooperate but still. He won't be getting anything for his pleasure for a while! Now on nights till Friday morning so definitely out this cycle. Can't help but think all I ask is he does his part and produces the sperm. I take the meds, I wake up at 5am to temp, I pee on all the sticks and check my CM and CP religiously yet he can't even manage to do one thing. Fuming!

Sorry Noo :( You did BD at the right time though...so hopefully that is enough for you to get that :bfp:!!

I'm out this month... AF decided to visit early. Good luck to everyone else!

It's a bit harsh to blame your OHs like that. It's tough on them too and uf sex feels like a chore, or they're forced into it it can be the biggest turn off. Imagine if the roles were reversed. Give him a break. And yourself. Sex should he enjoyable. Relax and it will happen for you. And your OH will be a lot happier too I should imagine.

We had this exact argument last night... I had texted him earlier in the day to let him no I had a pos opk... So last night I expected him to take the lead... He didn't so when I brought it up he got all huffy about it saying "ur putting me in a schedule, that makes it stressful not fun" and that " he doesn't want to do this if its going to be this way, it's a turn off."

I of course being sensitive got upset bc if we didn't BD we'd be out this month... So we fought and I went downstairs... Then I came to my senses and apologized... Which much of been a turn on bc he was very into it all of a sudden....

I know how you feel, but I can see where they come from when we get so into it... Let it happen on its own.... It's more fun and a lot more relaxing

See - I don't put the pressure on him by telling him when my OPK is positive. He knows it will have been at some point this week as he knows it's "that week" but I don't flash the stick in his face and demand him to perform. I do my OPK when he isn't in or when he's downstairs and then just initiate BD. Considering prior to the night before we hadn't actually BD since 10th October due to his illness and shifts at work - I didn't think BD'ing 2/3 times this week was really too much to ask of him. Especially considering 2 nights in a row I've made a conscious effort to have a bath and stay up when he wasn't due to finish work till really late and had a snack and cuppa ready for him when he gets in etc.

Anyways, I seem to have gotten over my hissy fit and looking forward to next cycle. I've worked forward on FF and I'm due to O next cycle bang around DH's birthday so hoping to take a few days off work around then and spoil him. I shan't be mentioning that this is the week next cycle whatsoever and not even sure if I'll OPK as it puts so much pressure on me - Who am I kidding, I NEED to POAS!

I was bad and took a pregnancy test yesterday.Im only 3dpo! Ugh the things we do! I had sore boobs yesterday and was crampy for about an hour but that's not any different than any other cycle.Is anyone doing anything different next time?

Well, my OPK was neg last night, and my temp spiked this morning, so I'm going to say I o'd yesterday. That means I'm 1dpo today and will be testing on the 19th at 14dpo. So happy to finally be in the TWW. DH and I plan to DTD one more time today just for good measure.

I think next time, we will still do SMEP, but start later. It was just a bit too much for both of us by the end of it. My cycles are so long, and I think we started DTD every other day a little too early this time around.

I was able to make an appointment with a new ob today.I can't get in until Dec.20th :( oh well hope I'm pregnant by then!

That's a really long time Platinumvague!!! I really hope you are pregnant by then too!! I just found out today that my cousin is pregnant! I am happy for her but it just makes me more anxious!

It is a long time! I'm worried that they are going to transfer all my paperwork and then I won't like the new one an I'd have to transfer it all back.I hate being a hassle for people.I hope we all get pregnant soon!

So I got a positive OPK yesterday... We BD and I got another positive today... Think it's ok to BD every other day? And not tonight?

So I got a positive OPK yesterday... We BD and I got another positive today... Think it's ok to BD every other day? And not tonight?

I think it would be ok even though we BD the 5 days I had a positive

Can you put me down for testing for November 30th!!!

I am doing an IVF & ICSI cycle this month so I am very excited!!! :happydance: Good luck to all of the ladies testing this month!!! :dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->