November Testers! July/August babies! (16 so far!!)

I'm going to go ahead and call it too! I've had faint lines for the past few days and a pretty visible one with FMU on a dollar tree test.

Hoping it's stickier than the other 10 have been.

Got to call the doc early next week for bloods [my clinic is a 3 hour round trip, so I don't want to go driving up there until I've got lots of insanely dark tests :)]

congratulations on all the bfps sp far..........platinum is that your newborn? she is pretty.......so u are trying for another already?

excuse me if i am being nosy....wow......

congratulations on all the bfps sp far..........platinum is that your newborn? she is pretty.......so u are trying for another already?

excuse me if i am being nosy....wow......

Yes that's my daughter and thank you.She was mad at momma in that picture.We are trying for one more.We would like our children to be close together.You are not being nosey! :)

aww.... thats thoughtful.....and also supportive of DH.....all i want is a healthy baby to bring home....:thumbup:.....

well hopefully we will all get 2 b bump buddies:happydance:

2dpo...eeek will be so excited when the number of days till testing is down to single figures! x

Congrats to the BFP's! Really exciting ladies.

How is everyone feeling today? I think I'm getting sick! My left nostril is running and my throat is sore... feel like i might have a fever too. Strange, yesterday my nipples were so tender they felt like they were on fire. I NEVER get sore boobs before AF, so here is to hoping... I was in such a blur this morning that I did not POAS... I honestly feel out though. No sign of AF yet, but still feeling out.

well my right nipple is itching up a storm right now but am sure it is too early to mean anything! :lol: x

So, I am 4dpo with no signifigant changes or symptoms. I have had some light cramping today and yesterday and this morning my boobs were realls sore, which is not typical for AF. I have had a sore throat also, so I might just be getting a cold. I sure hope not. o_O
This is my first 2ww and it is killing me! I know it is way too early to test, so I have been really good about not testing yet... Hopefully I can make it nine more days with out being naughty and testing! I have to get good so Santa will give me a baby for Christmas!

Good luck to everyone!

I'm also 4dpo.Monday and Tuesday I had sore boobs and cramping/pinching.Today I have a sore throat and a bit of cramping too.I don't think I'm pregnant though.A lot of AF symptoms are same as pregnancy.I don't want to read into to much

Dammit online calculator says period was due yesterday, last two cycles it has been 30 day cycles and coming on the 7th of every month. Today I feel no cramps or anything (last week and a half i had mild cramps off and on and tugging feeling) too scared to test lol it is my first time ttc so idk! don't want to be disappointed! arghhh!!

Congrats on the BFP though!!! hugs all around! xo

I want to join. I will be testing on the 15th.

Good luck to everyone!
Baby Dust!
:dust:

Hi Tess , how are you ?? I am sorry it has been a long time and I haven't posted

I had my hsg done this cycle which turned out good that is no blocked tubes but the test completely messed up my cycle.. I am a clockwork 27 days and I ovulated 4 days late which was not confirmed with opk but only temp shift.. Now my cycle is delayed and I expect af to start on the 9th ... Do not think I conceived this cycle .. Am starting clomid next cycle !!

Good luck to u fora bfp !! And lots of babydust to all the ladies here !!!

I'm going to go ahead and call it too! I've had faint lines for the past few days and a pretty visible one with FMU on a dollar tree test.

Hoping it's stickier than the other 10 have been.

Got to call the doc early next week for bloods [my clinic is a 3 hour round trip, so I don't want to go driving up there until I've got lots of insanely dark tests :)]

Huuuuge congrats hun :) All that testing early paid off then?!! YAY H&H 9 months to you hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->