November Testers! July/August babies! (16 so far!!)

Hi ladies!
I just changed from wtt to ttc #2! Mind if I join you?

About me, I am 34 with a 15 month old daughter. A bit overweight, but doc said she would rather me younger than wait to lose all the weight, so here I am!

November will officially be my 1st month ttc #2 and will be testing nov 19th. Good luck and dust to all!

Blah.

I'm CD12 right now and I feel like I'm already going crazy lol. I have no clue when I ovulate so I'm just going with the 'norm' CD14-16 but who know when I actually o! I usually have 30 day cycles but since this is my 1st cycle since the D&C I'm not really sure what to expect. Dh and I have BD everyday since CD8. Do you think that hurts our chances?

This is my first time ever ttc so I just have no clue lol.

I am testing November 30th as it says to on my ovulation calculator! No idea how this stuff works either as this is my first time ttc after stopping pills last month! Fingers crossed for us all!!! xoxoxoxoxo

:bfp: <<< HOPE WE ALL GET THESE SOON!!!!!!

:dust:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:we start trying friday for the first time so many emotions FAIRY DUST TO US

After having spotting most of yesterday and my OB's nurse getting my hopes up that it was most likely IB that I was having. :witch: arrived last night 4-5 days early making my LP only 9 days from 12-14. So here I am! I will be testing November 15th.

i so missed these :wohoo:

i will be testing 7th nov (our 3rd anniversary)

After having spotting most of yesterday and my OB's nurse getting my hopes up that it was most likely IB that I was having. :witch: arrived last night 4-5 days early making my LP only 9 days from 12-14. So here I am! I will be testing November 15th.

Sorry about the :witch: hun!! That happened to me the cycle before last...I got a +OPK on cd 106 (longest cycle EVER -after mc) and ovulated 3 days later...then AF got me 9dpo...not good...last cycle was a practically perfect cycle though, but LP was 12 days...Hoping for 13 or 14 this time :) Fx this one is the one for you :flower:

5 Handsome men in your photo too...don't know how you cope with 5 little terrors though!! Hehehe

Simone, i am sorry about AF, november will be our month

Got my OPKs out today first time of using them hoping it will help us this month x

Hi ladies, hope you dont mind me joining you.

Im on CD4 of our 4th cycle ttc#2. My first 2 cycles were a bit wacky, 16 days with no ovulation, then 22 days with O on cd15 and 7 day leutal phase. Last cycle was normal for me (30 days, O cd16) so Im hoping my body has regulated after being on depo injection.

AF is still lingering, but hopefully will be gone in the next day or 2.

If we fell pregnant this month, EDD (based on LMP) would be July 30th, 2013. Makes me a bit excited seeing a date, even though Im not actually pregnant!

sending all you lovely ladies lots of baby dust, and hopefulyl we see alot of BFPs soon!

I will be testing November 20th x

Afternoon ladies!

How is everyone today? Things are good over here, I think I may be Ovulating today, felt some sharp pains on my right side and I have lots of EWCM so BD tonight!

We've been kind of lacking in the BD dept this cycle so I'm feeling a little unsure, but if I am right and today is O day, then once is all it takes right?

9 Sleeps til Vegas!!! :D

Carlywarly They aren't that bad! lol It helps though that my oldest is 18 and can watch them when I need him to. In the pic Left to right Is Ty was 15 is 16 now, Trent was 17 and is 18 he is holding Lennox who was 1 and is now 3, Eli followed by Peyton who were 5 and are 6 now. Thank You!

morasmum I hope it is!

If I O when I normally would I will be due on what would have been my mom's 63rd birthday, but going by my LMP I will be due July 29th which is the day after my son Ty turns 17.

Hi ladies, mind if I join?

I'm from Tess's October testing thread. I didn't get to test in October because I haven't even ovulated yet. I'm currently on cd33 and I finally got a positive opk today. Lucky that i kept testing because i was about to give up. So I'm thinking that I should O tomorrow. Usually I 'O' around cd22 but I think it's been delayed this month because of some stress with work. Oh we'll, these things happen.

Anyways, it's good to see you all again. I'm almost in the TWW. Just have to wait for my temps to rise to confirm O, then i can put down a test date.

Good luck everyone, I really hope that this is a lucky month full of BFP's.

Carlywarly They aren't that bad! lol It helps though that my oldest is 18 and can watch them when I need him to. In the pic Left to right Is Ty was 15 is 16 now, Trent was 17 and is 18 he is holding Lennox who was 1 and is now 3, Eli followed by Peyton who were 5 and are 6 now. Thank You!

morasmum I hope it is!

If I O when I normally would I will be due on what would have been my mom's 63rd birthday, but going by my LMP I will be due July 29th which is the day after my son Ty turns 17.

Hehehe I was kidding - and wow!! :) It's awesome that your eldest helps out too, must be somewhat of a break :)

How are we all getting on? Anyone close to testing yet?

I am on CD 21 I am guessing I should test soon.....Although I feel AF nearing but who knows...hopeful still! :)

Still waiting to ov...cd 10...hoping I get my +OPK on cd 14 or 15...c'mon body - be nice to meeee :)

How are you doing??

Still waiting to ov...cd 10...hoping I get my +OPK on cd 14 or 15...c'mon body - be nice to meeee :)

How are you doing??

I'm good thanks :) I'm waiting to O too though only CD9 today and I didn't O till CD21/22 last cycle so not expecting much at the minute. Still doing my OPK every day though my CM is still creamy so not expecting anything.

Hi all :wave:
Can I join too please? Im on CD8 so think I should be testing around Nov 24th. Third month ttc #1 with PCOS. I didnt o last month, so have only really had one month where we had a shot. Doc started me on metformin last week so THIS WILL BE OUR MONTH! :happydance:

:dust: to you all.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->