November Testers! July/August babies! (16 so far!!)

Congrats to all the BFP's! Sorry for all the BFN's, good luck next month:flower:

had some cramping yesterday so thought af was about to start but nope and still nothing now (3 days late now), anyway i took a test this morning and it was negative but when i looked at it 2 hours later i could see a super faint line could this be the start of a bfp? xx

Good luck, Ruby! I hope this is your :bfp: :D

Thanks i just hope theres a better line in the morning so i can show OH, havent told him about todays faint line in case its not real x

Ahhh!!! After tilting the tests in all directions in the light yesterday and swearing I saw a line I got a definite positive on a frer this morning at 11dpo! :) really praying this one sticks! I worked out the other day between dd, the one we lost and this one we have spent a whole 30 months of ttc. Might not seem long to a some people but we are a young and healthy couple with no fertility issues and seeig people around us constantly fall pregnant without trying was really frustrating!! It's crazy how many symptoms I've had in this tww, complete opposite to my daughter who I wouldn't have known I was pregnant with if I hadn't been trying and known to take a test! Good luck to everyone still waiting for their bfp's!! :)

Congrats x

I did a test this morning, showed my dh as i thought I was seeing things as it was very faint he said nope I do see a line got excited (even did a little dance) then at like 15 -20 min later the line was gone??? it was with a fist response.
Line was very light pink and now it has just gone, if u hold it to the light u can only just see a darker patch, what the hell is going on?? oh lol im due for af tomorrow.... so confused and starting to get very upset too :cry:

I got my :bfp: this afternoon :) just going to get my doctor to confirm that!!! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 23
wow a lot of BFP!! Congratulations to all!!! This is sure a lucky thread!

I got my :bfp: this afternoon :) just going to get my doctor to confirm that!!! :)

Congrats!! :hugs: how many dpo were u?

Thx! I actually don't know how many dpo as its my first cycle off BCP and I wasn't temping. I had positive OPK cd 10 AND cd 15, so I'm thinking I prob ovd around cd 16 ... If that's right, then I'm thinking I'm about 13-15 dpo? I'm going now to find out for sure as I think the line is pretty faint for that many dpo??? No clue lol ... It's my first cycle ttc#1 lol

Did you have any symptoms?

I possibly felt implantation, but the only other things are I'm peeing more and a couple waves of nausea here and there. I'm actually at emerg right now because of fever and possible uti so hopefully they can confirm I'm preg.

Good luck! I hope you feel better and you get a little sticky bean!

Good luck! I hope you feel better and you get a little sticky bean!

Well ladies I'm def having mixed feelings after my visit at emerg ... The doctor took my urine and I'll find out for sure tomorrow but he kept telling me that it just seems too early to be preg :(

Thank you! Tomorrow is day 28 for me! So if no AF by Tuesday morning I am testing! I've a had some convincing symptoms this tww so I'm praying I had a baby in there! What about you?

i blew up the test a little so u can see it but this is how light the test had gone after about 20 min after a visible pos this morning

Attachments

• tester_opt.jpg
    tester_opt.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 19
Tested this morning still bfn. Still feeling really sick and needing to pee more then normal so im just going to wait and see now and not test until wednesday when i will be a week late x

Bfn today on an FRER. AF due tomorrow. Normally I get spotting the day before...nothing yet. I think I'm out now though. Just a waiting game till the :witch: arrives x

had some cramping yesterday so thought af was about to start but nope and still nothing now (3 days late now), anyway i took a test this morning and it was negative but when i looked at it 2 hours later i could see a super faint line could this be the start of a bfp? xx

Mine was as faint as they get! Then I took a clear blue w the blue cross and it was there. So I grabbed a digital! At only 8dpo! But AF was due today! So it's possible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->