November Testers! July/August babies! (16 so far!!)

had some cramping yesterday so thought af was about to start but nope and still nothing now (3 days late now), anyway i took a test this morning and it was negative but when i looked at it 2 hours later i could see a super faint line could this be the start of a bfp? xx

Mine was as faint as they get! Then I took a clear blue w the blue cross and it was there. So I grabbed a digital! At only 8dpo! But AF was due today! So it's possible!

I did wonder if a digital would work but as their expensive i wanted a better line on the IC first. Todays test didnt show anything, i done one with fmu and another with smu just in case lol x

Ugh, today I woke up with this awful metallic taste in my mouth (but no blood in sight, so confusing) and I was soooo thirsty. I actually had to get up hours before I had intended to and then go back to bed after my drink because I was so thirsty. I'm also still really tired, even though I got about 8 hours of sleep last night and my nipples are so sensitive (and a little sore). x.x

Ugh, today I woke up with this awful metallic taste in my mouth (but no blood in sight, so confusing) and I was soooo thirsty. I actually had to get up hours before I had intended to and then go back to bed after my drink because I was so thirsty. I'm also still really tired, even though I got about 8 hours of sleep last night and my nipples are so sensitive (and a little sore). x.x

Oooh good luck!! I got the metal taste at 6dpo and BFP at 7dpo...never had that with my last pregnancy...thought I was imagining things...or might have been to do with the pregnacare from the morning (but that wasn't possible). Good luck!!!

Good luck everyone else...9mclater my FRER was that faint at 9dpo!!! x

Brown spotting/CM for me last night during my night shift. Not much else at the minute, maybe slight staining upon wiping. No cramps etc but I expect that'll come during tonight's nightshift and AF will arrive tomorrow as FF predicted. Definitely out this cycle. BFN this morning.

Sorry Noo. :hugs:
Hopefully you'll get a :bfp: for Christmas. :)

Have started spotting. My prediction is AF will be here tomorrow for me..ah well here's to next month!

mine line didnt fade today but its quite faint?

Attachments

• IMG_2057.jpg
    IMG_2057.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 25
I am TTC, had my AF October 11th and Ovulated November 9th, Last night got Brown CM and this morning a bit heavier and Red mixed with Brown blood and now it has stopped, implantation bleeding or beginning of AF? Testing in a week if no AF

That depends on when AF is due for you. IB generally happens before your period is due.

went in to see my doctor today who said with my test in his hand its a positive OMG!!! still no af today and did a blood test to see if hormones have gone up will know by tomorrow morning, I have sat here and looked at the photos on my phone all day. I started clicking and didnt stop from about 30 seconds on wards and the line over the time in the photo's were taken got darker and darker. I cant believe it. Hope to god this isnt a chem, think i will be a spaz if it is. will post tomorrow and let ya know if after 5 years 1 miscarriage i get my lil bean back. stick baby dust to all and i hope you all get your magical Christmas wish...xoxoxoxoxo

the :witch: got me today so I'm out. She is super duper painful too to add insult to injury....

Sorry kittiecat!!! :hugs: Congrats 9mclater!!! I hope your line gets darker! Post pics!

Congratulations to all the BFP'ers!!!! :happydance:

And big loves :hugs:to everyone who has been visited by the evil one, I hope your all doing ok and looking forward to lots of BDing for the next cycle. FX we all get our Christmas/2012 BFP's too.

I'm still waiting to test on the 25th but not too hopeful as the only symptom I have is incredibly sore boobs. I've never noticed this symptom before AF until I started activly TTC so I think it's just my body messing with me.

Happy and healthy 9 months to all the lovely ladies who will be moving on from the ttc forum. I hope you all will still drop by and say hi! :flower:

Well im out this month ladies the :witch: has just arrived three days early :-(

Congrats to the :bfp:!

And baby dust and :hugs: to those the :witch: got.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->