November Testers! July/August babies! (16 so far!!)

I'm totally nervous. I thought my spotting had gone away but now it's back :( no drs will be around until Monday! What should I do?

Try and relax. If its bad there's nothing they can do to stop it :( but just to give you hope, I bled several times when I was pregnant with my daughter, I bled like a normal period the day I was due so thought I was out but it only lasted a day and when I tested 2 days later it was an immediate strong positive :) I also bled more than spotting several times through the first two trimesters and she's now a happy and healthy 20 month old so don't stress too much, it can be normal! :)

Oh and I took another test this afternoon and could almost see a line. Really hope I'm not imagining it and when I test in the morning ill see a positive :)

Try and relax. If its bad there's nothing they can do to stop it :( but just to give you hope, I bled several times when I was pregnant with my daughter, I bled like a normal period the day I was due so thought I was out but it only lasted a day and when I tested 2 days later it was an immediate strong positive :) I also bled more than spotting several times through the first two trimesters and she's now a happy and healthy 20 month old so don't stress too much, it can be normal! :)

Thanks girl :) I hope it's nothing but the little bean securing to me

Congrats to all the BFP testers. I'm out until next month...

Thanks girl :) I hope it's nothing but the little bean securing to me

I bled for the whole 8 months with my little guy starting just after i found out i was preg, I had lost 8 lil ones by that stage so i was thinking the worst. he is a healthy 5 year old, sometimes the bleeding was light others, well lets just say a whole pack of pads would last only a few days, I will keep my fingers crossed for a healthy 9 months and hope this lil one is sticky xoxo

Congratulations TTCNov12!!! Happy and healthy nine months!!

I'm 14DPO over here. Tested negative this morning, so I'm officially done testing unless I'm really late. Pretty sure I'm out though... oh well, onto next month.

Im out this month too . Im 11dpo and tested with 20miu strips so if i was pregnant they would have picked it up . plus got a BFN today when i tested which is fine : ] on to the next month , Christmas BFP here i come <3 & Congrats to all the ladies on their BFP .

BFN for me this morning too. 11DPO AF due any time now so I'm counting myself out this cycle. Stocked up for AF and will be raring to go next cycle!

So, I am 14dpo and I feel like that line from earlier must have been a fluke becasue I have not seen any other lines since. Still no sign of AF, which usually lets me know days in advance when she is about to show up. I still have a little hope for this month, but I am not going to be too upset if I have to try again.

had some cramping yesterday so thought af was about to start but nope and still nothing now (3 days late now), anyway i took a test this morning and it was negative but when i looked at it 2 hours later i could see a super faint line could this be the start of a bfp? xx

had some cramping yesterday so thought af was about to start but nope and still nothing now (3 days late now), anyway i took a test this morning and it was negative but when i looked at it 2 hours later i could see a super faint line could this be the start of a bfp? xx

Good luck, Ruby! I hope this is your :bfp: :D

I'm seriously so surprised I got a positive Only bc my sypmtoms are so minuscule! Boobs hurt a tiny bit, small amount of cramping and I was tired... That's it! Only reason I tested was bc I woke up and my body said take a test!

Ahhh!!! After tilting the tests in all directions in the light yesterday and swearing I saw a line I got a definite positive on a frer this morning at 11dpo! :) really praying this one sticks! I worked out the other day between dd, the one we lost and this one we have spent a whole 30 months of ttc. Might not seem long to a some people but we are a young and healthy couple with no fertility issues and seeig people around us constantly fall pregnant without trying was really frustrating!! It's crazy how many symptoms I've had in this tww, complete opposite to my daughter who I wouldn't have known I was pregnant with if I hadn't been trying and known to take a test! Good luck to everyone still waiting for their bfp's!! :)

Ahhh!!! After tilting the tests in all directions in the light yesterday and swearing I saw a line I got a definite positive on a frer this morning at 11dpo! :) really praying this one sticks! I worked out the other day between dd, the one we lost and this one we have spent a whole 30 months of ttc. Might not seem long to a some people but we are a young and healthy couple with no fertility issues and seeig people around us constantly fall pregnant without trying was really frustrating!! It's crazy how many symptoms I've had in this tww, complete opposite to my daughter who I wouldn't have known I was pregnant with if I hadn't been trying and known to take a test! Good luck to everyone still waiting for their bfp's!! :)

Congratulations!! Wishing you a h&h 9 mths :happydance:

Hi ladies, haven't been on in a few days....MASSIVE congrats to all the bfps!!! So many!!!

Afm, bfn today at 13dpo so I reckon I must be out. No sign of af yet. Hope she doesn't leave me waiting too long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->