November Testers! July/August babies! (16 so far!!)

Hi ladies - how's it going? I am currently 4dpo wig minimal "symptoms" well that may be because I have the flu - sob sob! Feeling very sorry for myself :( I can't wait for next weekend :test: :test: :test: :dust:

Well, AF got me today. CD37; I'm so confused because I'm usually always a 33 day cycle.
I'm trying not to cry.

hi ladies know im probably just grasping at straws im 8 dpo and had a nose bleed this morning havent had one since i was about six have heard it could be a sign of pregnancy, what do you ladies think. HELP

Thought I saw the faintest of faint bfp's this morning, had to tilt and squint to see it, but there was pink colour to it! Trying to not get my hopes up cause I was probably just seeing what I wanted to, but that's the first time I've ever seen anything but a control line on a frer..

Hey girls! I am ...I don't know 4-5 dpo..Somewhere around there. Have had the worst greasy feeling on my face for 2-3 days. Today I woke up to a wake of nausea...tried not to move till it was over. I hate throwing up. Went to the movies today to see Twilight with my bff and the nacho smell was horrible. -gag- Got in my friends car and smelled Krystal burgers which she said she hasn't has those in months. Weird..weird. Been tired but hard to tell if that's laziness. -lol- This month looks and smells different. Fingers crossed!

So, I took my first FRER last night and after about ten minutes I got this... Evap? Can anyone even see it? Could it really be a BFP?

Attachments

• POAS.jpg
    POAS.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 18
Guys?!?!

https://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a564/TTCnov2012/B7B578F9-A515-497C-9C91-E12923230724-15933-0000058FCF868C07.jpg

hi ladies know im probably just grasping at straws im 8 dpo and had a nose bleed this morning havent had one since i was about six have heard it could be a sign of pregnancy, what do you ladies think. HELP

I have heard about this too! Specially if you never get it! GL GL!

So, I took my first FRER last night and after about ten minutes I got this... Evap? Can anyone even see it? Could it really be a BFP?

OMG I can def see it!!! Looks like a BFP! :test: again to make sure!

Guys?!?!

https://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a564/TTCnov2012/B7B578F9-A515-497C-9C91-E12923230724-15933-0000058FCF868C07.jpg

BFP!!!!! :test: again to make sure

Wow! These BFP are coming thick and fast! Congratulations! I'm soooo jealous :( lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->