November Testers! July/August babies! (16 so far!!)

Here's my test for this afternoon... you think you see anything?

View attachment 518311

I'm not sure...what have your symptoms been? I know our AF is due around the same time. This is the longest I've waited to test for the past four months:) I have had some random dull AF cramps the past couple of days (lasts a few seconds at a time random times through the day), but I feel like I have had those the past times too. Other than the normal ovary twinges, I haven't had any other symptoms. I'm already getting kind of negative about it so I wasn't sure if you have had any symptoms or not.

Sorry ladies I thought I re posted and I must have forgotten.

Did a test this morning lol couldnt wait for the doctor to call me, was sitting on the loo and was watching the test do its thing, Saw my faded line and breathed a sigh of relief. TMI then wiped..........AF!!!! called my docs and explained what happened he said chemical as my bloods came in under 25. Already in the december thread lol aint no holding me down. A huge GOOD LUCK for the rest of the November testers and fx for a Christmas babies xoxoxoxoxo

Wish me luck, testing tomorrow! (I cracked and bought a two pack of FRER, I couldn't help myself).

Oohhhh af showed this morning...Iv got a short luteal phase by about a day or 2 so vit b6 and here's to next month...

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE BFP

:flower:

I Tested 3rd & 4th November Both BFP! :) My Baby Due 10th July :D

Af arrived this morning...I got a faint line a week ago so I think it was a chemical. Looking forward to trying again this month.

Good luck everyone xxx

Getting blood results in about 12 hours, so nervous!! Dr thinks possible chemical

I haven't tested today because I've run out of tests... POAS addict. ='[

Waiting on more to arrive!

Symptoms look hopeful =]

Sorry ladies I thought I re posted and I must have forgotten.

Did a test this morning lol couldnt wait for the doctor to call me, was sitting on the loo and was watching the test do its thing, Saw my faded line and breathed a sigh of relief. TMI then wiped..........AF!!!! called my docs and explained what happened he said chemical as my bloods came in under 25. Already in the december thread lol aint no holding me down. A huge GOOD LUCK for the rest of the November testers and fx for a Christmas babies xoxoxoxoxo

So sorry hun :( Here's to your Dec :bfp: :hugs:

Hey all, tested this morning and got the same faint line, not darker.... I am not getting my hopes down because I don't have "good morning urine" lol if that's even a thing.... I saw the first faint line at 8DPO and at 9DPO morning I had a bfn.... then again at 9DPO late morning and afternoon I got the pics you saw.... so this morning I had the same and I am waiting for late morning and afternoon to see if it's darker!! I really hope it's a sticky baby

Hey all, tested this morning and got the same faint line, not darker.... I am not getting my hopes down because I don't have "good morning urine" lol if that's even a thing.... I saw the first faint line at 8DPO and at 9DPO morning I had a bfn.... then again at 9DPO late morning and afternoon I got the pics you saw.... so this morning I had the same and I am waiting for late morning and afternoon to see if it's darker!! I really hope it's a sticky baby

Well that's a really good sign!! What are the chances of 2 or more evaps...slim to none!! :D I got my :bfp: afternoon of 7dpo...then bfn's the rest of that day, and bfn 8dpo morning...afternoon 8dpo a bfp again...and so it continued!! Good luck hun...loooking forward to your afternoon pee (hahaha...weirdo!!) xx

I couldnt wait any longer tested this morning with an IC and about an hour after i saw another super faint line but slighty darker than the first super faint line i had, i showed OH and he could see it, i took a pic but you cant see it its too blurry. i brought 2 tests from tesco earlier so will try one of them and see if it comes up with a better line.

6 days late now x

I tested on Nov 2 with no luck, but with no AF this month will be testing again on Nov 30th I think.

Chemical pregnancy this cycle guys, count me out. :cry:

OMG I CANNOT BELIVE IT I AM IN SHOCK!! :happydance:

FINAL1.jpg FINAL2.jpg

FINAL3.jpg

The clear blue one showed even before the control line and the other ones are still really faint but there!!! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->