November Testing Party (cont. from October Testing Party thread) - Join Me!

Hello lovely ladies!!

Sorry I've been MIA for a few days, this weekend was super duper busy. Halloween was kinda a bust for me. I got DS a cute turtle costume and when time came to take him out we put it on and he screamed until it came off. I had a little prison striped onsie that said "been inside for nine months" so he wore that instead, cute but nowhere near as cute as the turtle. Boo! I've been testing since 7dpo and have had not a single smidge of a second line. AF is due today and I'm pretty sure she is on her way. If she comes today or tomorrow I will ask to be put down for testing at the end of the month again.

Bing - That drunk post made me giggle, thanks! :haha: Glad you had a good time at the fertility expo. I wish they had something like that here. Thanks for sharing all the great info you learned. Are you planning on making any changes based on what you learned?

Set4Life and Rach97 - Congrats on the BFP's!!

Eclaire - Your LO Halloween costume was the cutest!! So, if it's no sugar, cheese or dairy to conceive a boy what are you supposed to eat to get a girl? I want a girl so bad this time!!

MnG - So sorry to hear about your hubby's headache. Hope he makes a quick recovery. A cruise sounds devine!

LouOscar01 - I really hope you get some answers soon as to what's going on. I have PCOS so I can totally sympathize with a crazy long cycle. :hugs:

Yoga - Too funny about the devil tail in the toilet. :haha:

orionfox - I hope the relaxed approach does the trick for you this cycle. I have everything crossed for you.

I hope everyone has a great week! Lots of baby dust to all!!!

So now after the clot came out I'm barely spotting anymore and my cervix is barely open. I looked it up and the only thing that I have found said that if your cervix is barely open or you are sleeping during implantation bleeding then it can clot because it can't leave your body the way it should. So we will see. If i do get my period it will be the first time I have had a less than 30 day cycle since February I think. So we will see.

I'm curious if anyone has every felt like they were having a hard time breathing? I thought it was possibly anxiety but I've never had anxiety and don't feel worried or stressed - just impatient about this TWW. For the past two days it has felt like I just can't get enough air in, or I'm just really aware of the need to breath (does that make sense) I keep taking big deep breaths and I feel better for a minute and then need to take another one. Anyway, I started using Dr. Google and found this:

Progesterone has a very interesting direct action on the mother's respiratory center (medulla oblongata).
It increases sensitivity to carbon dioxide. To say it another way: The respiratory center can't tolerate the usual amount of carbon dioxide in the blood. This accounts for the feeling of shortness of breath, dyspnea, or heightened awareness of the need to breathe reported by many pregnant women. The pregnant woman is actually forced to hyperventilate, and "blow off" more carbon dioxide than she normally would. As a result, the removal of carbon dioxide from the fetus's bloodstream is facilitated!

I thought that it would only make sense to be short of breath later in pregnancy but this says it can be right from implantation.

I don't feel like I have any other symptoms. I had some mild cramping and twitches or pokes two days ago but now nothing and that could have just been gas.

I try not to read too much into things/symptoms...if I'm not preggo then perhaps I should be going to the doc!

Ohh! Me, me! I've had a hard time breathing the last couple of days too! I never would have thought it could be an early pregnancy symptom. When I get anxiety attacks I have a hard time breathing too...I'll feel completely calm and normal, just like I can't breath. I almost never feel anxious or stressed about anything just...can't breathe. But this time it feels a little different than that. It started last night, to the point where I felt like DH's arm around me when we were going to sleep was constricting my breathing. I had to adjust his arm around because I felt like that little bit of weight was making it REALLY hard to breathe. Then this morning when I got up I felt a little congested but felt like I couldn't breathe...but not in a way that's from actual congestion, if that makes sense. Almost like there was something going on with my actual lungs.

I'm probably grasping at straws (and kind of wish I wouldn't have read this as I've been doing so good at not symptom spotting almost this whole tww and now this is sure to make me start! :haha:) But this is very interesting indeed! I really hope for both of our sake's that it's something good! I hope you're not getting sick, or actually not being able to breathe! Keep us posted, and thanks for the info! :thumbup:

Drjo, sorry you're having to join us in November as well! I hope AF (or better yet, a bfp!) arrives for you soon! :hugs:

Rocking, no worries! I didn't think you seemed rude. :) So have you tested again yet?

Lou, anything at all on your end? Sorry you're feeling so fed up. I 100% don't blame you at all. :hugs:

Hi Jules! Happy to see you still following along with us! :)

Hi Yoga! Glad to hear you had such a fun week with Halloween! Love the costume idea and the tail in the toilet...too funny! And I'm glad to hear your freak out moment was actually a false alarm! :)

Bighouse, I'm sorry about the disappointment with your sister. :hugs: I know just what you mean, it's such a mixed bag of emotions. You're so happy for her, and at the same time you're just so frustrated on your end. Let it out, we're here if you need to vent!

MJs, welcome to the thread! :hi: Good luck to you, I hope this is your month! FX!

Bing, thanks for sharing all of those wonderful tips with us!!! I agree that some are just a good reminder for things that I have already heard, and some are completely new to me. I really appreciate you sharing those with us, and for taking the time to type them all out! You're the best! :thumbup:

Hi Loobs! :hi: Yay for (hopefully) a positive opk soon! Good luck!

Good luck to everyone else still in the long tww limbo! Sorry for those that are feeling out and/or getting bfn's, I really hope for some more good news soon! :)

Bing, thanks for the good luck with testing! I actually decided that I'm going to just wait it out this month and not test, I'm just waiting for AF to arrive instead. If she's late (which I don't expect her to be), then I'll test. I'm 13dpo today and I've been having a 12-13 day lp pretty consistently now. So I would expect to start today (12 day lp) or tomorrow (13 day lp). I'll give it to Thursday or Friday before I test, as that will put me at 16-17dpo (and I've never gone that long). I don't think that will be the case though!

No the next time I am going to test is Saturday and that is if she hasn't turned up. I was supposed to start on Friday and she still hasn't turned up. Not having any cramps though now or anything. If I get a negative then I might go to the doctors and see what they say :)

Wow what fantastic facts Bing! I have informed OH that he has to limit his tea intake!! He already knows not to put his laptop on his lap.

Rocking horse why would your Mum be upset if you got a BFP?

JandJ hope the clot is a good sign.

AFM no answers yet, can't wait for appt on Friday, I have a countdown on my phone!! Have a really bad back tonight which is very painful and irritating me!!

My mum would think that it would ruin my life. She forgets that I am a woman and no longer a child. I am in my second year at uni and still got a couple years left after this. she also hates my partner because they both have different beliefs. She is also a Muslim convert and he is an atheist.

Jumping on this Board if I may - planning on testing on 11/05 sort of - I have a blood test at the docs then. Having said that I cheated because I have no patience at all and did a digital HPT this morning which was negative. But you never know until AF shows, right? Trying to stay positive. And certainly am going to need to learn to hold it together a little better for what I am expecting are the next several months of TTC #1.

Hey Britborn. Welcome :)
Good Luck. I hope you get the results you are looking for.

hi ladies!

This is a continuation from the october testing party thread. New friends are welcome as well! Let me know what day you're planning on testing and i'll get you added. I hope this thread is bursting with bfp's, good luck ladies!!!!

:dust:

November 1
• gsm
• rockinghorse

november 2
• megans0326

november 3
• set4life :bfp:
• laschai
• wantingagirl

november 4
• bbydust
• mamabee413
• mrsmash

november 6
• emiliebrianne
• turtle0630

november 7
• mngmakes3
• jandjplus1
• onetubeleft

november 8
• oliveluv

november 9
• gabby_d

november 10
• miss406

november 12
• eclaire

november 13
• amigone

november 14
• bing28
• ronniev
• ashxd

november 15
• hollylooyah

november 18
• irishkitty
• juscause

november 20
• ttc 84
• babylove100

november 21
• babygirl3289

november 24
• leti

november 25
• nori2014

november 26
• loobs

november 27
• crystlmcd

november 28
• bighouse

november29
• mgsbabyshaw

november 30
• mommasboys2

tbc
• mumanddad
• yoga_girl
• louoscar01
• cookie1979

add me please :) i will be testing 11/13

Olive and turtle I hope that is a good sign for both of you. I had difficulty breathing starting at mid-pregnancy. Keeping my fx for both of you.

Megan a girl diet includes lots of vegetables, fruits, rice, nuts, chocolate, citrus fruit and vinegar. You should avoid salty foods, meats, apples, bananas, almonds and mushrooms.

Lou back pain can be a good sign. I had really bad lower back cramping the night before my bfp with my dd. It was my only symptom. Hope this means something positive for you.

Hey ladies....so yesterday I think I made a boo boo....I drank some green tea!!!! ahhhhhh it was just one cup, but I heard its not good to have after ovulation....sooooo I may have messed up this cycle....but still hoping, I felt some small sharp needle like twinges on my right lower side that lasted for about 5minutes....cm is a little more than usual, and I'm bloated and gassy....oh no, I'm symptom spotting!!!!grrrrrr here I go again....Lol...it's ok I have some good buddies to vent to....:)
I always lay with my legs elevated after bding...my boo looks at me like I am crazed and deranged, but my response is always " I'm doing this for my mini me"...we even have talks about names, I already have them picked out....I know I know, crazy, but since I have baby fever from time to time(more like ALL THE TIME), I see nothing wrong with it...I have this notebook where I write all of my cycles, ovulation dates, baby items,names, etc....lol

Hey ladies....so yesterday I think I made a boo boo....I drank some green tea!!!! ahhhhhh it was just one cup, but I heard its not good to have after ovulation....sooooo I may have messed up this cycle....but still hoping, I felt some small sharp needle like twinges on my right lower side that lasted for about 5minutes....cm is a little more than usual, and I'm bloated and gassy....oh no, I'm symptom spotting!!!!grrrrrr here I go again....Lol...it's ok I have some good buddies to vent to....:)
I always lay with my legs elevated after bding...my boo looks at me like I am crazed and deranged, but my response is always " I'm doing this for my mini me"...we even have talks about names, I already have them picked out....I know I know, crazy, but since I have baby fever from time to time(more like ALL THE TIME), I see nothing wrong with it...I have this notebook where I write all of my cycles, ovulation dates, baby items,names, etc....lol

Ronny, I'm pretty sure one cup of green tea won't hurt your chances! Give yourself a break...plenty of ladies get pregnant while they are drunk, so one little innocent cup of tea is fine I'm sure! Good luck this month!!

Cooking a giant piece of salmon tonight for dinner. Had a tall glass of kombucha at lunch. Last night had a hot bath in the jacuzzi tub. And tomorrow I'm going to the sauna. Might as well try to make the best of the fact I'm not pregnant and do all the things I haven't been able to while TTC... but believe me I'd rather give all those things up in a heartbeat to be pregnant!

Ladies, I'm so behind! We've been on vacation and I've been trying to follow along, but every time I begin writing a reply something keeps coming up. I can't wait to actually sit for more than five minutes and catch up on your stories and share mine. We are at my parents tonight as the heat is out at our house so I'm not sure if I'll get to tonight. It might be Wednesday. Just know I think about you all and hope you're well!!!!

Well I fell today getting out of the bath. My hip landed on the side of the tub and I can hardly stand. So I am bed resting and bored out of my mind.

Ladies! Hoping for BFPs for all of us this month! Baby dust to all!

Emilie, I fell today too about three feet onto our concrete cellar stairs and then slid the rest of the way down. I feel your pain! Clumsy day all around, huh? Feel better :hugs:

MamaBee....your chart looks like you are pregnant! You have awesome temps...I totally would have tested already if I had a chart like that!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->