November Testing Party (cont. from October Testing Party thread) - Join Me!

MamaBee....your chart looks like you are pregnant! You have awesome temps...I totally would have tested already if I had a chart like that!!

You got me! I tested Halloween and got a faint faint line and confirmed it again Sunday night. I just wanted to catch up with everyone here before announcing, but there is no time like the present! Of course, I had one of the most stressful days ever yesterday plus the fall so we are cautiously optimistic. My first appointment with the doctor isn't until Dec 1st so here's to lots of future testing to see if the lines darken! Thank you all so much for coming alongside and keeping me entertained and encouraged during our ttc time. :dust: to you all!!! Kool-aid all around :drunk:

Looking at your chart, you had a small dip where I have today... I'm feeling hopeful now :D Fingers crossed, so pleased for you xx

Mamabee I am so happy for you. Congrats on your bfp! Did you have any early symptoms?

I'm on day 14 past ovulation but I tested on Sunday an it was neg. But anunt flow still isn't here will she come today

Rockinghorse I am so impressed that you have the willpower to wait a week to test. If my af were late I would likely test every day until something happened. Hope that witch stays away.

Bing, I can't count how many times I've looked up just in time to miss a pole. I hope you weren't hurt!

Miss406, FX for you to get double lines soon too!!!!

MJs, my last two periods were that way. Normally I have a 5 to 7 day bleed. September was 2 days and October 2.5. I got some progesterone cream from gnc and use a little of that on my wrists twice a day. I was hoping to increase my lp as my short periods were also days early. I don't know if it would've worked, but maybe it helped me get pregnant this time.

I'm still cautiously optimistic. My DH wants this baby so very much and I can tell he doesn't want to get too excited yet. I'll be a mess if we lose it, but I won't be able to get through it if he breaks down too. So here's hoping for a sticky bean (or two)!

Mamabee I am so happy for you. Congrats on your bfp! Did you have any early symptoms?

I had lots of symptoms, but I was hesitant to get excited because I had had lots of symptoms last month and wasn't pregnant. That was a hard negative test to face. I also knew I added the progesterone cream this month and so I wasn't sure if my symptoms were from that. Guess not ;) I had horrid cramping around 3dpo, a migraine at 4dpo, my girls felt prickly on the inside and I had two bulky veins coming in from the inside to the nipple that were new. I had all kinds of activity in my uterine area that I can't really describe, dreams and restless sleep, slight fatigue, gas and bloating, diarrhea at 8dpo, constipation at 10dpo and a huge hypoglycemic spell on 11dpo. And a little emotional...usually in the lose my cool kind of way unfortunately. My poor family! Oh - watery CM, snotty (could just be from the weather) and more zits than stars in the sky (not fun at all).

Hi all - I've been checking B&B for about two weeks now...finally decided to officially register and join in the fun. Can I be added to test on November 10? Not that I havent already been using my 10 miu internet cheapies every morning since 5 dpo anyway, but that'll be the day I consider the results more "real"! I'm 8/9 dpo right now, this is my first month TTC #1...I'm really loving to get to know you all by following this thread, and am SO EXCITED anytime I read about someone getting a BFP. Fingers crossed it'll happen this quickly for me - but I'm not deluding myself, just keeping it hopeful.

Anyway, thanks for being such a great resource ladies!

Welcome, Mrs. Ballard! I was just in Asheville this past weekend. So pretty, especially with the snow <3

Thanks MamaBee! It was really pretty this weekend with the snow...but it's a little early for all that, I think! Makes me worried for how much snow this winter will bring. I've only lived in Asheville for a year so far, but I love it. Congrats on your BFP, by the way!! So exciting!

Thanks MamaBee! It was really pretty this weekend with the snow...but it's a little early for all that, I think! Makes me worried for how much snow this winter will bring. I've only lived in Asheville for a year so far, but I love it. Congrats on your BFP, by the way!! So exciting!

Thanks! I hear it is going to be quite a winter this year. I love snow, but do agree it was early. We went to Gatlinburg and it seemed crazy to have fall and trick or treating one night to wake up to snow and Christmas themed shows the next morning. Now, we just need a little turkey in the mix!

Bing, I can't count how many times I've looked up just in time to miss a pole. I hope you weren't hurt!

Miss406, FX for you to get double lines soon too!!!!

MJs, my last two periods were that way. Normally I have a 5 to 7 day bleed. September was 2 days and October 2.5. I got some progesterone cream from gnc and use a little of that on my wrists twice a day. I was hoping to increase my lp as my short periods were also days early. I don't know if it would've worked, but maybe it helped me get pregnant this time.

I'm still cautiously optimistic. My DH wants this baby so very much and I can tell he doesn't want to get too excited yet. I'll be a mess if we lose it, but I won't be able to get through it if he breaks down too. So here's hoping for a sticky bean (or two)!

I'll ask my acupuncturist about it - she's helped me lengthen my LP already, and I had a nice AF last cycle (about 4 days with medium flow). I thought for sure that I had low progesterone before because of my short LP, but when I had my scan during my miscarriage in March the tech said that my uterine lining was nice and thick....so that makes me think that it was just a bad egg or something.

Ughh....I don't know! I'll just trust my acupuncturist for now and if I don't get a BPF in the next 3 cycles maybe I'll try something different...or just stop trying! "Relax and stop trying" is what my SIL and my mom both tell me. My mom even suggested that I stop tracking ovulation and just "do it when you feel like it". Duh, mom, you have to do it at the right time or it REALLY won't work!! (My mom is only 20 yrs older than me so we are super open about everything).

Hi all - I've been checking B&B for about two weeks now...finally decided to officially register and join in the fun. Can I be added to test on November 10? Not that I havent already been using my 10 miu internet cheapies every morning since 5 dpo anyway, but that'll be the day I consider the results more "real"! I'm 8/9 dpo right now, this is my first month TTC #1...I'm really loving to get to know you all by following this thread, and am SO EXCITED anytime I read about someone getting a BFP. Fingers crossed it'll happen this quickly for me - but I'm not deluding myself, just keeping it hopeful.

Anyway, thanks for being such a great resource ladies!

Welcome!!! I guess now I know where the snow we were supposed to get went to! lol Glad to have you aboard and FX for you!! The 15th will probably be a test day for me too, though my situation is a little unusual.

Congrats MamaBee!

Does anyone here take progesterone? If so, on what days during your cycle?

Congrats MamaBee!

Does anyone here take progesterone? If so, on what days during your cycle?

I started using the cream this month. I got it at GNC. I began on the day after ovulation and am still taking it (I think you stop when you get your period...need to look into that).

Thanks!

Umm... weird thing...
Still a few mild cramps in right ovary (where I ovulated from) and sorry, T.M.I when I push for a poo or to fart I have a mild but sharp pain and mild pressure in my uterus. Is this a positive sign for implantation? xxx

Wow, lots to catch up on today.

Congrats MamaBee! I hope it's a sticky one!

I'm just sitting here at CD5 agonizing over how long I have until I O. Oh woe is me. haha!

Prettybirdy, Britborn, TKLong, Jordy, MrsB and Mommastork, welcome! :hi: Good luck to all of you, I hope this is your lucky month! :)

Megan, that turtle costume sounds adorable! (In case you can't tell by my name, I really love turtles). That's too bad that he wouldn't wear it, but your backup costume sounds really cute too!

Rocking, I'm impressed by you holding out a whole week since you're last test to test again! I think if I was already late, that would drive me insane!

MamaBee, welcome back and CONGRATS!!! So happy and excited for you!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: I'm keeping everything crossed that this is a sticky bean (or 2!) for you! And I hope you're doing okay from your fall!

Atlanta, hi! :hi: Haven't seen you for awhile, how are you doing? :)

Bing, sorry about your yeast infection! :( That doesn't sound fun at all! And I'm sorry that I giggled at your story about walking into the pole! That's sooo something I would have done as well. Add me to the list of klutzes!

FINALLY something is happening!! 24DPO and finally got some brown spotting so hopefully this is the start of AF. Really hoping she goes RED this time. I don't say that I am 'late' anymore since i have no predicted AF date!! Hooray. Going to call this CD1...a little ambitious, but I don't want to see CD105 written on my fertility app anymore!!

Rockinghorse test already!!!! MamaBee congrats, your chart did look very good!!

ON the clumsiness note I am always covered in bruises half way down my thigh as I am a year 2 teacher so small tables ALWAYS IN THE WAY!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->