• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Testing Party (cont. from October Testing Party thread) - Join Me!

Congrats juscause! How exciting.

Querida I don't see anything but 7dpo is so early.

Afm, tested this morning and very negative, so at least the hgc has cleared out of my system. As soon as the bleeding stops I think we will start eod. Good luck to those testing today. Can't wait to see more bfp!

Juscause - congrats on your :bfp:

Cookie - I haven't gotten a definite :bfp: I'm only hoping and thinking I see squinter lines. Here's today's test 7dpo w FMU

Ooooh sorry, I was jumping the gun. I thought I could see a line but I get terrible line eye so probably not a good idea listen to me. FX for you. xx

Bing, can you put me down as testing on the 27th? I may only be 9dpo, but I'd love to be able to tell family on Thanksgiving :)

Hi everyone. Sorry I've not been around for a while. I've been really busy at work. I've not been able to catch up properly yet but I just wanted to say:

Congrats Pinkee, Rockinghorse & Juscsuse! Wishing you all a happy & healthy 9 months!

Eclaire - I'm so sorry about your chemical. :hugs:

Sorry to all those that AF got. :hugs:

And welcome all the new ladies :hi: I'll get you all added to the front page as soon as I can.

Afm - not much going on at the moment. I'm on CD8 and just waiting for ovulation in around a weeks time. I had some random bright red bleeding today but it's probably just stress.

congrats juscause :)

So, I caved and tested last night after 4 hour hold. it was an obvious bfn...but it was only 9dpo. with my bfp earlier this year i had a faint line in the afternoon at 10dpo. I am not feeling much like af or pg...so who knows what's going on. I may test in the morning....

Loobs-any news on your end?

I tested this morning!!! and got a :bfp:

Attachments

• photo (4).jpg
    photo (4).jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 19
Congrats Babygirl3289!!!! how many dpo are you? That line is really dark :)

Congrats Babygirl3289!!!! how many dpo are you? That line is really dark :)

Thank you! I was due for AF today so I am at 12-13dpo :) Words cant explain how happy I am. When I first was looking at it it was a faint line and I was like no my eyes are playing tricks on me. Then it got darker and I just could not believe it!! I am praying things go well and it sticks! :)

SO many BFPs this month!!

Pregnancy annoucement at work today...was feeling relieved yesterday as the pregnant lady went on maternity leave...and then bam another 6 months of seeing a pregnant person everyday. GAH.

Congrats Babygirl!

Thank you!:)

For all of you who are trying, keep trying and stay positive. We have been trying for 25 months and it finally happened. So it will happen just be positive. I was almost certain I would never get pregnant again and I started to lose hope. So good luck to you all who are still trying :) Your day will come!

FX'd that this is real and this pregnancy sticks!

Congrats Babygirl! You have given me hope! Wishing you a H&H 9 months! Xx

Congrats Babygirl! You have given me hope! Wishing you a H&H 9 months! Xx

Thank you Bing!

I am glad, I know it feels like it wont ever happen cuz I swear I felt that way.. So I hope it sticks and things go smooth :) And FX'd for you! Where are you in your cycle?

Congrats babgirl! And thanks for all the good wishes my way. Please pray that this is a sticky one! It took us 15 cycles to see a BFP and I was also starting to get frustrated. I don't know if it's related, but I started acupuncture 8 weeks ago and she said she'd have me pregnant before the new year, and here it is!

Congrats babygirl!

AFM, tested this morning with a FRER 10dpo. As I was squinting at it I realised I could see a line - but it's grey and just a shadow I think. I have read that FRERs are bad for it. However, I also read (in my mad googling session!) that a line within the time frame is postive no matter what. I broke out a CB digi just incase - definite NOT pregnant.

Maybe just too early girls, right? :huh:

Also, temp away down near the cover line today. So confused! This is by far the longest part of the TWW!! X

Babygirl - CONGRATS!!! How about throwing some of that lucky :dust: my way?

Loobs - FX for you!

AFM my morning dose of anti-nausea meds didn't cut it today and the heartburn is worse too. Had random bowel change last night (sorry tmi) Here's what's REALLY weird. Since about 2dpo, no matter what consistency or color my bm is, or what I do or don't eat, lately the smell my super-sniffer detects reminds me of a the diaper of a milk-only baby. WTH?? THAT's never happened before.

Congrats babygirl!

AFM, tested this morning with a FRER 10dpo. As I was squinting at it I realised I could see a line - but it's grey and just a shadow I think. I have read that FRERs are bad for it. However, I also read (in my mad googling session!) that a line within the time frame is postive no matter what. I broke out a CB digi just incase - definite NOT pregnant.

Maybe just too early girls, right? :huh:

Also, temp away down near the cover line today. So confused! This is by far the longest part of the TWW!! X

I know that digis will NOT pick up very faint positives so its not worth the money to buy one until you have a darker line. Only the line tests will pick them up. Hopefully it wasnt just a shadow for you :)

Thanks girls!

Orionfox - I didn't remember that CB digis aren't as sensitive until after I dipped it. :dohh: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->