• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Testing Party (cont. from October Testing Party thread) - Join Me!

rw7y, thebrizneez, mrsmac02, OneMore Time, annabananas, boobsmcgee, DanielleTTC, Girly123, caringo - welcome to you all :wave: I hope this is the month you all get your BFP's. I have you all added.

Let me know if I have forgotten to add anyone.

Michellebelle - I have changed your testing dates

Cookie - good to hear from you. what testing date do you want me to put you down for?

Xx

Does anyone know of anyone who had a temp spike 1dpo followed by various dips and temps staying about the normal range who was preggers that cycle??

Congrats Babygirl! You have given me hope! Wishing you a H&H 9 months! Xx

Thank you Bing!

I am glad, I know it feels like it wont ever happen cuz I swear I felt that way.. So I hope it sticks and things go smooth :) And FX'd for you! Where are you in your cycle?

Thanks Babygirl!

AF got me last week so I'm CD8 today. Need to start BDing eod as I should ovulate in about a week.

Xx

Congrats babgirl! And thanks for all the good wishes my way. Please pray that this is a sticky one! It took us 15 cycles to see a BFP and I was also starting to get frustrated. I don't know if it's related, but I started acupuncture 8 weeks ago and she said she'd have me pregnant before the new year, and here it is!

Yah! You give me hope too! :happydance:

I want your acupuncturist! :haha:

Congrats babygirl!

AFM - I'm 6DPO. I normally have sore boobs from 1-2DPO until AF shows. They've been incredibly sore the past few days and were sore this morning. Now, almost all of the soreness is gone, even if I poke them. I also have tons of creamy CM. I am now excited to test but skeptical at the same time. We'll see what next week brings.

Congrats babygirl!

AFM - I'm 6DPO. I normally have sore boobs from 1-2DPO until AF shows. They've been incredibly sore the past few days and were sore this morning. Now, almost all of the soreness is gone, even if I poke them. I also have tons of creamy CM. I am now excited to test but skeptical at the same time. We'll see what next week brings.

Thanks Crystlmcd! Good luck to you! Those symptoms sound promising!

Bing- FX'd that your BDing will work! Make sure you do it several days before you think that you ovulate! I bought a clear blue digital OPK and I BD'd that whole week plus before the fertile times.

:dust:

Hey ladies, well just started spotting so I'm out!! Good luck to those still in the tww!x

OK sorry I had to double check to make sure and this is my 2nd test different brand :) :) :)

Attachments

• photo (5).jpg
    photo (5).jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 11
Hope everyone is having a good week so far. Today is my friday as im taking tomorrow off work as in the evening i head out of town for the weekend without dh. I wont have a ton of relax tim as its a conference im going to, but it will be nice for dh and I to have a break. Sooo glad its before my fertile time lol. It feels nice not to have to worry about opks etc. Congrats on all the new bfps. Keeping my fx that i can give dh and our families a nice surprise xmas gift. Going to pick up some red raspberry tea (not a tea drinker so we will see if i like it) and some pomegranite juice to make sure my lining is thick enough. Also going to get some fertility friendly foods for dh just to be sure for him also.

Hi!
Congrats juscause, babygirl!
Ahhh I'm so happy for you!

Loobs- my 8dpo test was grey too. It was 10dpo at night when it was pink and convincing enough!

Orion- have fun! Enjoy the r & r.

Hi everyone new! FX for testers this week.

Afm- doc appt tomorrow could not be more nervous. The only bfps I've gotten have gone south by now so just trying to keep my mind off of wandering until then

I caved at 12dpo cd25 and tested in the middle of the afternoon with diluted urine. BFN... not suprised though. Broke my rule lol. Now i have no problem waiting till i miss my period haha.

We've gotten so many BFP! I just want to do a general woohoo to everyone that snagged their's!

I just had a VERY interesting bedtime snack and I think I want more. I had a big sour dill pickle and a candy cane and washed it down with a whole water bottle.

Yeah.. If I'm NOT preggers, there is something SERIOUSLY wrong with my stomach. :rofl:

Sounds interesting querida! Lol

Brizneez - good luck with staying strong, it's not easy.

Afm - today's temp moved my ovulation day, that's the 3rd time it's moved, now says I o'd CD 20, was previously CD 18 and before that CD 16, although I knew CD 16 was wrong. Today's temp wasn't that accurate due to getting up in the night, so don't know if that would have impacted it. Guess I'll just have to wait and see if and when my af arrives. X

Think I might be out ladies! My temp is down by the cover line for the 2nd day in a row today and I've had a little spotting when I wipe (sorry TMI)

Slightly concerned as I am only 11dpo which is much shorter than I usually have. Maybe my illness and antibiotics had an impact after all. X

Loobs, defenetly your illness and antibiotics could affect your temps.
As per the spotting if its only this month I would not worry about it, If it continues I would have the dr check your progesterone levels.

AFM, tested this morning and got a BFN.I not feeling any symptoms beside mildly sore boobs, so I'm not surprised.

I'm out ladies! AF showed two days early for the first time since i was like 15. Craziness. It's like the moment i decided to TTC my cycle is changing in every way! On to the December I'll go, but i want to stick around and see how you ladies are doing as well!

Sorry about AF thebrizneez. Fxd you get a December BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->