• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Testing Party (cont. from October Testing Party thread) - Join Me!

I'm trying to hold off until Friday, until 9DPO - it won't show any earlier, right?!

I have 5 HPTs at home, so I'll probably do 1 per day until AF, haha!

Hey ladies. I went back to the docs today. They did another test and it is positive. She has took more blood just to confirm and I should know for sure tomorrow

Congrats...i just knew you had to be. It just must have been that your hcg levels just took a long time to get high enough. It happens to a lot of people. Sooo happy for you.

Congrats Pinkee and Rocking horse! :) That is awesome!!

As for me - I tested this morning im on CD27 about 11-12 dpo and it was a negative. Have some cramping, bbs look and feel slightly bigger.

I keep feeling some wetness down there (sorry TMI) and I ran to the bathroom and it was just dc - white/watery. I am really hoping AF doesn't show....

Took a test last night, probably too early but I could not resist. I was soooooo cranky!
It was a bfn.

Today I am 9-10 DPO. We will see what happen.

Awesome news for the BFP gals!!!!!!!!!!

Rocking - congratulations! What a roller coaster its been for you. Hope it's a sticky bean!

Emski - glad everything is looking good!

I'm so bad at remembering everything to reply!

AFM, 9dpo. Someone please stop me from testing tomorrow! My symptom spotting has gone into overdrive. Boobs still tender, still lots of creamy cm. Having bouts of nausea, which I'm putting down to the fact I have tonsillitis and am taking pencillin. I'm a nurse and can usual handle all the bad smells and sights. For 2 days I've been very easily "turned". Funny that a few of you mentioned funny smelling wee, I noticed the same the other day but put it down to not drinking enough. I was told today at work that I "have that look about me." No idea what that means - they wouldn't elaborate! X

Rocking - CONGRADULATIONS!!

Cookie - welcome back! GL

Mrsmac - welcome to the party! lol. FX this is your cycle

Teeny - sorry about that hun. :hugs:

Eclaire - thanks! Mine is very musty and I've heard it's a sign.

Emski - glad to hear that hun! :hug:

O.M.T. - I tested yesterday at 5DPO. This morning tested w SMU and I will be testing every day now until I get a positive. I totally get the addiction. GL and :dust:

nanas - good luck holding out. Some women get their :bfp: at 6DPO, though that's not very common. lol

Babygirl - sending you :dust: to help that little bean stick! FX

Boobs - LOVE your username hun! Keep us posted and GL!!

Loobs - we sound like symptom buddies! Does penicillin usually make you nauseous? And as to dehydrated pee smelling, that always smells strong to me, but not musty. People say I look h&h and that I'm glowing. Here's hoping this is a sign for us both!!

Danielle - THANKS! GL to you too!!

AFM Aside from the usual symptoms I added dizziness and metal mouth and musty-smelling pee and decreased appetite and an apparent *glow* in the last couple days. I am currently 6DPO, had weird low temps all day yesterday that jumped up today as well as some brown spotting. Took a test again this morning but it was SMU and I was in a hurry to leave, so I didn't Check it really well or take a pic. Gonna maybe test again if I can get at least a three hour hold. Otherwise not until tomorrow FMU. I feel really good about this cycle. My bf told me he's SURE I'm already preggers; we're just waiting for undeniable proof (aka a :bfp:)

Hope so Querida! How awesome would that be?! My DH is saying the same kinda things and I feel like if I'm not pregnant then my body is playing serious tricks on me. Maybe will POAS tomorrow haha. I don't remember being nauseous with penicillin before but it's been a long time since I took it! Hope it's a good thing! X

Thanks Querida!

Oh and I forgot to mention that I used a dollar store pregnancy test.. So who knows if that is accurate enough? AF is due on the 22nd.. so we shall see... I am truly praying that I am pregnant... It has to happen!

Rockinghorse!! That's mad!! Congratulations you lucky thing!! xx

AFM still no sign of ovulation so must be another crazy cycle...oh well I'm continuing to SMEP.

Hey girls mind if I am late to join in? I am currently 7dpo today and hope to wait until 14dpo before I test but I see myself giving in at the weekend when I haven't got work to keep me busy so may test at 10 or 11dpo.

My temps are the highest ever and this is the first month I have actually ovulated in years and years so I am excited but so nervous x

Hi Ladies! Congrats Rocking horse :)

Querida-Sounds like you have some promising symptoms-that's very exciting :)

Loobs-looks like we are both 9dpo today...here's hoping we both get out bfp's this month.

afm...I am really trying to wait until tomorrow morning (I really wanted to wait longer) but I may give in tonight with a 3 hr hold. Still having a very full feeling and bubbly in lower abdomen...boobs not quite as sore as previous few days..which normally b4 af they are pretty sore. Really hoping I am not imagining these symptoms..I keep telling myself we hardly even had:sex: this month, so I probably am not pregnant. I just don't want to be let down I guess, but I really wasn't counting on this cycle, so maybe it will be a happy little surprise:happydance: and if its a bfn it will be expected. I know it's still early, so I will prob get a bfn based on that alone.

Yay for a testing buddy! I'm gonna test in the morning I think :) x

Oh and I forgot I had a nose bleed this morning and yesterday morning.....could be from the cold dry weather I suppose.

NoRi - FX you get your :bfp: And remember, lots of lucky women get pregnant after only 1 time :sex: and :spermy: can live up to around 5 days. Don't give up just yet!

Loobs - what time are you testing? I'll be testing at 7am, but I probably won't upload a pic until around 9 at the earliest.

Girly - welcome aboard hun! make sure to upload a pick so we can all squint with you! GL

Anyone have a BFP with my symptoms?

White/watery CM, sore boobs, slightly larger boobs, intermittent cramping?

Congrats Rocking horse

Babygirl3289 your symptoms sound promising. Have you had them before?

AFM patiently waiting for Sunday to test. See if I can wait that long. I have no new symptoms and think I'm getting sick :(

Emilie - FX!!

Leti - a lot of ladies feel like they're getting sick instead of feeling pregnangt the cycle they get their :bfp:

AFM took another test after a three hour hold, but had a lot to drink and didn't expect a bfp. Testing when I wake up in seven hours. Come on high temp and :bfp:

Congrats Rocking horse

Babygirl3289 your symptoms sound promising. Have you had them before?

AFM patiently waiting for Sunday to test. See if I can wait that long. I have no new symptoms and think I'm getting sick :(

I had sore boobs before but they were way worse than this, also last month my cramping was constant and now it's intermittent. My boobs never looked or felt swollen as they are now or at
Least I feel they are , and I'm usually dry (no CM) before AF shows up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->