November Testing Party (cont. from October Testing Party thread) - Join Me!

Hey ladies, Sorry I've been away from this forum, but I put myself down to test on the 25th I think?

Just thought I'd drop by to let you know I got my :bfp: today! 10dpo, smu

xx

Congrats Lauren! :) It's an awesome feeling! :)

Congrats Lauren!

AFM, excited to finally be in the TWW. This cycle has been ridiculously long.

Congrats Lauren! Wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months.

Quer - sorry but I don't see anything on the tests. FX'd for you.

So my first prenatal appointment isn't until December 18th, in which they are going to do blood work. Should I wait for that appointment to have my HCG levels checked or should I ask to have those checked prior? They also said my Ultra sound wont be done that appointment it will be done a week after? :(

@baby I had mine drawn today, it doesn't hurt to ask.

Haven't been on here much, but thought I would update you all that I got my BFP today at 9dpo! Very cautious with this one as my last pregnancy was a MMC. Hoping to get blood tests around 6 weeks and maybe an ultrasound then if not than 8 weeks :)

Woohoo so many BFPs! You ladies are giving me so much hope for next month! I cannot wait for those two beautiful lines...

Congrats Lauren!

Baby, I had my blood work done today, I would go ahead and ask just for peace of mind.

Hey everyone how are you all? I had to go back to the doctors yesterday been given a prescription of folic acid. I am just getting used to the idea that I am pregnant haha. Hello everyone who has joined and good luck to everyone

Congrats Kylasbaby! Wishing you a sticky bean!

Sorry AF got you Loobs, I hope December is your month.

Unfortunately I don't have time in December to do a thread but I think Emilie set one up a while ago. I'm going to give the boards a break in December so I probably won't be joining.

Hey ladies I were just wondering I am craving curry flavoured pot noodles? I am being very careful and watching what I eat because I don't want anything to harm my baby. I hardly ever have pot noodles, do you think it will be ok to eat some today?

Massive temp drop for me this morning so hope it goes up tomorrow. If it does then plan on testing on Sunday at 11dpo and if it doesn't I will assume I am out xx

Looks like your temp spiked back up today! Fingers crossed!!

Massive temp drop for me this morning so hope it goes up tomorrow. If it does then plan on testing on Sunday at 11dpo and if it doesn't I will assume I am out xx

Looks like your temp spiked back up today! Fingers crossed!!

Thanks hun.

I am hoping if temp up tomorrow morning I will use FRER to test FMU. I would so love to see two lines. Never been pregnant or got a positive test before and I can only imagine the excitement and happiness x

Thanks Bing.

I pull have taken the thread too if I wasn't so busy! We move house in a week so it's all go! I'm off to have a look for the December one. Hope those who missed out this month find a BFP under the Christmas tree x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->