November Testing Party (cont. from October Testing Party thread) - Join Me!

Quer, honestly, I don't think you've O'd yet (or if you have, it was yesterday and your temp rise today was the start of your 3 days of higher temps following O). The reason I say this is that you haven't gotten your crosshairs yet in FF, and almost all of your temps have been 97.2 or lower, with the exception of a few here and there that were higher. But once you O, you should get your crosshairs after having 3 temps in a row that are higher than your coverline (which will get set by FF once it detects that you've O'd). I think your coverline is going to be either 97.2 or 97.3, and you'll know for sure that you O'd once you consecutively have temps above that line.

Hey ladies! I had my appt finally, the dr said everything looks normal, and took some blood to check hormone levels. She said to keep taking my prenatals and hopefully "see you in a few months!" Miscarriages are so strange, she said extra cramping is not unusual and it can take a few months to get back to normal. Anyhow, glad there isn't anything obvious wrong, hoping to have a bfp in December!

Good luck, Atlanta! Glad you have the go ahead.

Quer, I agree with Turtle. I think you're gearing up for O or have just Oed.

Over here, I wasn't having symptoms, but today I feel nauseous and moody. Maybe the two are related. :) I'm at work, but I really just want to go home, read a book and nap.

Bing, could I still be added to the thread? I'm planning on testing on 11/28 (DS #2's 8th bday). Thank you!!

That's okay Querida, I don't know that I trust any tests in regards to ovulation anymore haha. I have all my normal ovulation symptoms including EWCM and cramping and spotting and the ovulation tests are negative. And are you sure the pink is HPT and the blue is OV because those look just like the ones that I was using last month and it was the opposite?

Hi Ladies! It’s almost Thanksgiving and I am so thankful for you and your support. :friends:

Em~I hope your line gets darker tomorrow! Very exciting! You are going to make a great mommy! :happydance:

Eclaire~My heart goes out to you. Sending you a (((BIG HUG))). :hugs:

Bing~Yes, the double date was a little awkward at first, because it was the first time going out all together. I made a joke about taking them to a nice restaurant, because we were still wooing them. Everyone laughed and it helped break the ice. I have a lot in common with the lady and I think we are going to hang out without the boys. You made me laugh so hard about the sock during ovulation and having family at the house. It brings back memories of dorm life all over again and memories of shhhhing my bf/hubby. Too funny!!! :rofl:

Turtle~Happy to hear that you & hubby are back at it from the flu! :happydance: BTW, hubby calls me his tutleboo.

Atlanta~Congrats on the good appointment! Great news and thanks for sharing! I was thinking about you today.

AFM, I started lightly spotting yesterday and a little today, but it stopped this morning. I went to the RE this AM. He’s like yeah you have NOT started and then asked me if I had taken a pregnancy test. I hadn’t, so when I got home I took one and it was negative. What I found strange was that when I went pee I noticed CM in the container I went in for the dip of the test. I am so confused…I stopped spotting and I have CM. Any thoughts from the pros? Jules are you there?

Turtle - Thanks for the input. I honestly was thinking that 96.9 was my baseline since that has been my temp so often. Actually I was thinking I might be getting my first post mirena period as I just noticed some spotting and had increased cramps today. I guess I could be 1dpo like you suggested as I have had some really strange twinges around my ovaries/uterus/cervix over the last few days.. IDK but I'll be happy even if I get a period, bc then I'll at least know where in my cycle I am and what day I'm on! lol. Still really hoping for a :bfp: though..

Turtle - Thanks for the input. I honestly was thinking that 96.9 was my baseline since that has been my temp so often. Actually I was thinking I might be getting my first post mirena period as I just noticed some spotting and had increased cramps today. I guess I could be 1dpo like you suggested as I have had some really strange twinges around my ovaries/uterus/cervix over the last few days.. IDK but I'll be happy even if I get a period, bc then I'll at least know where in my cycle I am and what day I'm on! lol. Still really hoping for a :bfp: though..

Yeah the one thing is to remember that the very first cycle after stopping any form of birth control is going to be a crazy one. Often people swear they are preggers etc. Then some like me dont have anything crazy and return to normal right away. However when i stopped the pill i wasnt trying until a couple years after, so i dont know if i was fertile right away or not. From looking at your temps along with all the symptoms you are experiencing, i would say it seems it may be your body readjusting. Also if your ovarian cysts havent gone away they could be playing into things. It can be very hard to know when you ovulate on that first cycle. But you can def get preggers right away. Fx for you :)

Orion - thanks. I definitely didn't think about the hormonal re-adjustment causing the craziness, but that totally makes sense. I can't help but hope though.. Any thoughts on the spotting?

Orion - thanks. I definitely didn't think about the hormonal re-adjustment causing the craziness, but that totally makes sense. I can't help but hope though.. Any thoughts on the spotting?

Yw :) most people dont think of it as they dont realise what bc has actually done with their bodies. Not sure about the spotting...i guess time will tell :)

6 dpo today! Temps look good right now but absolutely no symptoms. Unless you count me being super irritated at work yesterday. I feel like usually by 6 dpo I have slightly sore boobs, but no sign of that yet. The waiting game...

I'm out. Good luck to those still testing this month. I hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving and have a great weekend!

Sorry AF got you Leti & Crystl! FX December is your month! :hugs:

Yoga - what type if CM? If it was creamy could it have been sperm if you had recently BD'd?

Melamommy - welcome :hi: I have you added. GL with testing.

Emilie - sorry I don't see much on your tests. Have you retested since?

Quer - even if you did ovulate late then at least with your BDing schedule you will be coveted! :thumbup:

Afm - I'm on cd14 today and had lots of ewcm the past couple of days. So I suspect I will get my peak tonight when I get home from work. So far we have BD'd cd11 and cd12. So I have lots more BDing in the pipeline over the next few days! ;)
I'm finally quieter at work so I'm taking a couple of days off and having a nice long weekend sorting out the house ready for family staying at Christmas (we have just redecorated our lounge so we are still in a bit of a mess from that!). It's nice to finally feel like I'm getting on top of everything, plus I've nearly finished with my Christmas shopping and then we're off to Berlin next weekend to visit the Christmas markets! I can't wait!

How is everyone else doing?

Xx

Bing~Good luck catching the eggie! Everything crossed for you! Enjoy the long weekend and the well-deserved time off. I hope you get a moment to relax and do something nice for yourself. The shopping trip sounds like fun!

AFM, I still have not started and the spotting has completely stopped. I tested this AM and another negative. The CM was EWCM and then watery later in the day yesterday. Hubby and I had not bd since the weekend, so it probably wasn’t sperm. I thought we had missed my ovulation window, because hubby was traveling for 9 days straight. However there is a possibility that we caught the end of it. I wasn’t even looking for symptoms, because I thought we had missed it and the injections have changed my baselines for everything. I just didn’t want to get excited like I had with the other cycles. Holding out hope AF stays away.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Baby dust to all! :dust:

Thanks yoga! I got my positive OPK tonight so time to catch that eggy! Going to try the next 3 nights in a row...wish me luck! :sex: :spermy:

FX'd you caught the eggy too! I have everything crossed for you (well...apart from my legs! ;) :haha: )

Xx

Good Luck Bing! Show that egg who is boss! I hope the time off is exactly what you and Mr Bing need to do the trick. Yes, yes please keep those legs uncrossed by all means. LOL :haha:

Yest spotting was followed by today's temp dip, but no af or even any more spotting. Whatever. I'm soo exhausted that I just can't get worked up. I feel blah and want to sleep. I really don't feel down or depressed though, if that makes sense. Happy thanksgiving everyone; I probably won't be back online before Friday.

Hi everyone! I have been an avid reader of this forum but have never had the guts to post until now.

I am currently 13 dpo and feeling like a whale. I am considering testing tomorrow morning with FMU. My temps and cm have confused me this time round. If anyone could give any insight into whether this is all normal before AF rears her ugly head or if in fact, I may get a BFP.

DPO 10 - Temp drop by .2 degrees Celsius to 37.1
DPO 11 - Shot back up to 37.3
DPO 12 - Temp drop to 37.0 (just above coverline) and had blood streaked EWCM.
DPO 13 - temp shot back up to 37.3 and I have very light brown discharge but only if I wipe.

If my temp had not shot back up I would have been convinced AF was on her way. Either way, if AF shows tomorrow then there will be no need to test!

Good luck Bec! It sounds like it could go either way, but hoping for a BFP for you! let us know what happens. fx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->