November Testing Party (cont. from October Testing Party thread) - Join Me!

MamaBee, my uterus has been doing that too this cycle! I'm 4dpo today and it's been doing it since 1dpo. It's felt like pre-AF cramps for me, and it's been so bad at times that I've had to use the heating pad! I really don't know what's going on, it's far too early to be anything...either AF related or pregnancy related! :shrug:

You're so right, I bet it is super fun to be that age at this time of year! Ahh, memories. :)

I hate that we plan things out and monitor O and BD around it, but at some point during my tww I always panic that we didn't do enough. Praying for release from that guilt today!

Welcome back Loobs! We missed you!

Yoga so happy to hear your hubby is doing better.

Megan I would consider waiting on the vitex if you feel your cycles are regular enough, unless you are concerned about your lp. Mine had been between 7 and 9 days. Last month with the vitex it was 11, which is the same length I had before my pregnancy. I would still love to get it a couple of days longer.

Hello everyone else. Hope you are having a good weekend.

Afm having a nice weekend so far. Got me some action last night. Hubby and I took our daughter to the park today to enjoy the beautiful weather and feed the ducks. It was so nice to spend quiet quality time together.

Tww sucks. I am 3dpo and I o'ed on CD 13. I dtd CD 5,7,9,11,13, and 16 (sorry tmi). I think I am covered but my plan was everyday. I had a very short fertile window this month and I don't know if that is do to the chemical pregnancy or not. I don't think I will get pregnant this cycle because of the stress this month. I am not testing early this month. I actually have a doctor appointment on my test day so I will be tested there. My boobs are not sore, but I have been having a lot of back pain,heart burn , and cramping. But I know it is to early to read into any of that. As I said before Tww sucks. Lol

Elaire, that sounds like a very nice day with the family! Glad to hear you've had such a good weekend! :)

Gabby, welcome! :hi: Glad to have you with us, and good luck!

Girls, I'm a mess today. I'm crankier than a fat guy in stilettos! I also had a near migraine most of the day and have felt feverish (my actual temp has ranged from 96.26 to 98.54). My morning temps are odd to me for where I am in my cycle (though I'm still fairly new at charting so maybe they aren't odd overall). I took an opk this morning just to see if it was still negative and it turned out positive. We dtd after that just to be on the safe side and tonight I have EWCM. Is it possible that I'm O'ing late and that the one marked on my chart by FF is off? I'm so confused and cranky and spacey today.

I'm 3-4 dpo today and feeling horrible. Started with nausea this morning, which has intensified as the day went on... now I don't even want to move due to nausea and bloating and stomach pain (which I think is due to the gas/bloating). No appetite tonight. Ugh. I'd be a bit more positive about this if I knew it was a pregnancy symptom, but I'm pretty sure it's too early for that!

In calculating dpo do you include ovulation day, or start with the first day PAST ovulation? I'm assuming the latter.

Mama it is possible that ff is wrong and will change your ovulation date based on these new signs. How many dpo does ff think you are? Did you have a positive opk, ewcm and a temp shift earlier in the month? Sometimes if you don't have all of the above it will guesstimate ovulation. Also, opks only show a surge of lh, they do not guarantee ovulation. It is rare but you can ovulate days after a positive opk if your body feels like that would be a bad time for a pregnancy, usually due to stress. That is why so many people do smep, because it accounts for a possible delayed ovulation. Hope this helps and you feel better.

Yoga- I am doing very well actually I healed up pretty quickly and have been back to my normal self since 3 days after surgery. Doesn't it always seem like our bodies hate us sometimes? The only and only time I have had this awesome ewcm and we can't even try. Hope your husband recovers quickly from surgery!

Hi ladies, sorry for the quiet weekend. I was busy and didn't get 5 minutes to log on. I will catch up now and reply 1 page at a time so I don't forget to reply to anyone, so sorry in advance for all my posts!

Turtle - I hope your Halloween party was good!

Mama - yes new furniture may not have been the best idea for toddlers visiting! Luckily my sister cancelled because she is I'll, so our new furniture is still nice and pristine atm! :)

Miss406 - I'm with you with wanting a pregnancy ticker! I can't wait! I'm cd13 today. I think I may ovulate a bit later than normal this cycle as I only had ewcm start yesterday. Usually I get it much earlier.

Talking of dreams - I dreamt I got a positive HPT last Friday! I was gutted when I woke up and realised it wasn't real! Lol

Jus - welcome :wave: sorry about hubby being stubborn. FX'd you still caught that eggy though! I have you added!

Babygirl - welcome :wave: I have you added! Just let me know if you want to change the date.

Megan - 2dpo to test :rofl: I think that may be a tad too early...but I bet some ladies have done it in the past!

Eclaire - I hope hubby got home okay eventually and you got in lots of :sex: once you got your toddler back to sleep! I'm glad the vitex is working for you. FX'd this is your cycle!

Miranda - GL this cycle! Let me know a date you'll be testing and I'll add you to the front page!

Loobs :wave: welcome back. I hope you are feeling much better! I've got you added!

Yoga - I'm glad hubby is recovering nicely! Btw...what is a P&J? I'm sure the emotions your feeling are completely normal! I feel waves of sadness come over me too when I think how long we've been trying and I'm not pregnant yet. Remember we're all here if you need a rant, cry etc. :hugs:

Lou - welcome to November (although I'd prefer it if you didn't have to join)! Let me know when you have a testing date.

Mama - I hope your uterus has stopped being mean to you now!

Turtle - sorry your uterus is being a b*tch too! Maybe it just means you and Mama had a really strong ovulation! Or maybe your both ovulating twice and will have twins :Haha:

Eclaire - sounds like you had a lovely relaxing weekend!

Emilie - yes the TWW does suck.

Gabby - welcome :wave: I have you added!

Mama - I hadn't read your post until after I joked above with Turtle that you may both be both ovulating twice! Looking at your chart it does look like you ovulated a few days ago snd you had your temp shift and a positive OPK so maybe you actually are ovulating twice! What OPK brand do you use? Just keep DTD to make sure your covered either way! :)

Bighouse - you count 1dpo as the first day AFTER ovulation.

Babylove100 - Welcome :wave: I have you added

Mommas - I'm glad your feeling well after your surgery. Sorry you may miss trying this cycle. :hugs:

wow...finally caught up! :) anyway afm - me and hubby had an argument on Friday night (cd10) over some mustard, :haha: so we didn't get to DTD that evening and then he was away in cd11 but we DTD last night (cd12) when he got home! So I think SMEP has gone out the window a bit for us this cycle. Anyway I have a busy day at work now so will catch up with you all later! Have a fantastic day everyone! X

As much as I like all of you lovely ladies, I didn't want to come to the Nov thread. But at this point I think is inevitable.
I had the scare of my life this morning. I woke up took my temp and went to the bathroom half sleep. And took a test. Took a shower and when I checked I see a second line!!!!! Then I realized it was an LH stick...... wanted to cry.... tested with a hcg stick and got a bfn at 12 dpo so I guess I'll be coming over.
Nice to know I'm not ovulating now though!:blush::haha:

Hi girls!! I've missed you all :) . Salem was an AMAZING time. Such a fun town with so much history.. Even without all the witchy stuff. I would love to go back one day and take my time seeing it all.

I took my trigger shot Saturday evening and had some major nausea after.. No fun! Everyone was trying beers and all sorts of festive brews and I'm over here like "mm, this ice tea is very hoppy" ;-)
We did get to DTD after our long drive home and I hope to again tonight and tomorrow. Very excited for this month!!

Welcome to any newcomers! :) FX'd for everyone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->