November Testing Party (cont. from October Testing Party thread) - Join Me!

Querida87 - welcome :wave:

MnG - how can Mr.MnG not like ketchup?!? :haha: It's the best thing ever invented!

Babygirl - I've aknow what you mean, I've always been 28/29 day cycles and all of a sudden recently I've ovulated early and had a 26 and 27 day cycle! I think it may be the accupuncture I've been having but can't be sure.

Yoga/MnG - raining money! I like that idea! ;)

Mommas - sorry about the yeast infection. I hope it clears up soon. :hugs:

Querida87 - I hope the cysts aren't anything serious. Let me know if you have a November testing date you want me to put on the first page?

JandJPlus1 - welcome :wave: I'll get you added.

Xx

Keep meaning to start temping but always forget in the am!! Still sign of AF, so no way of knowing when I'll ovulate. SO BLOODY IRRITATING. Id be fine if I just had a day to work towards. Making sure I BD every other day / every 3 days this cycle.

Keep meaning to start temping but always forget in the am!! Still sign of AF, so no way of knowing when I'll ovulate. SO BLOODY IRRITATING. Id be fine if I just had a day to work towards. Making sure I BD every other day / every 3 days this cycle.

I'm not sure if this was mentioned before but do you have pcos? Or are your cycles usually normal?? If you know when you O'd last month it *should* be around the same cycle day this month.

Hi ladies! Sorry I've been MIA for a few days. I've been following along, just haven't had a chance to post! :)

Mama, I'm so sorry that the opk turned positive again the other day! :( That would make me super cranky too! That's so weird since it looks like you did have a temp shift after the original positive opk. :shrug: It looks like FF kept your original O date though, the whole thing is just weird. Maybe Bing is right and you're Oing twice, and will end up with twins! :winkwink:

Bighouse, I agree with Bing (I think it was you saying it?) that you count 1dpo as being the first day AFTER O. I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well! :hugs: Are you feeling any better yet?

Mommas, so glad to hear that you've been doing well since surgery and healed up nicely! That's great news! Really sorry to hear about your YI though. I've never had one and they do NOT sound pleasant at all. I wish your poor body would give you a break already! :hugs:

Bing, sorry to hear about your fight with Mr. Bing, and that it kept you from smep again! Kind of funny that it was over mustard, but I would be pissy too in that situation!

Leti, the opk/hpt mix-up was making me giggle, but I also am really sorry to you that you got your hopes up like that! :( Has AF arrived yet for you, or are you still possibly in this game? :)

MnG, so glad you had fun in Salem this weekend! And I still have everything crossed for you that this is your month! I just have a really, really good feeling about it for you this month. :thumbup:

Laschai, Querida, JandJ and Babylove, welcome! Good luck, I hope that you catch that eggie! :)

Megan, glad to hear you got your fire pit done! And just in time for the cooler weather! I'll be jealous of you while you're enjoying it this weekend. :)

MnG and Yoga, I like the way you ladies think! Send some of that my way if you would! ;)

Querida, I hope your cysts aren't anything serious! :( Are they planning on doing anything for them?

Lou, I'm so sorry that things STILL aren't going for you. How long has it been now since your last AF? :hugs:

MnG - how can Mr.MnG not like ketchup?!? :haha: It's the best thing ever invented!

I know, right?! Mr MnGs first job many years ago was washing dishes at a restaurant. What happens when plates are stacked up for a while?? The ketchup gets all grimey, sticky and smelly. He says it used to get stuck on his fingers and on his clothes so he can't stand it. I'm surprised he let's me keep it in the house lol

Oh, and the party went great! We had such a fun time! The costume turned out great and I got lots of compliments on it. I had a brief freak-out moment when I didn't think I'd be able to get it on, but thankfully it all worked out. I wasn't able to use the leggings I had made with the fringe going up them as well (my legs are wider than the cardboard I put in them to stretch them out, and since I used a hot glue gun it just WOULD NOT BUDGE) but that's okay! All in all, I'd say it was a success! Here's a pic of me in the costume, and a silly pic of DH in his costume "hitting" the pinata! :) (If I can figure out how to get them to upload that is!)

Attachments

• 10414494_10152395531965079_8310380401017906451_n.jpg
    10414494_10152395531965079_8310380401017906451_n.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMAG0506.jpg
    IMAG0506.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 19
This is a seriously busy thread, don't know how to keep up with everyone! I'm spotting a few BFP's on other threads on BnB so hopefully some of that babydust will rub off on this one.

I'm only on CD8 here so in that boring TWW for the actual TWW. :coffee: My first two cycles I thought the TWW was the actual worst - now I think the first half of the cycle is much more of a pain because I feel like there's nothing I can do. Apart from BD'ing of course heh. At least in the TWW, I can start hoping a little more.

Oh, and the party went great! We had such a fun time! The costume turned out great and I got lots of compliments on it. I had a brief freak-out moment when I didn't think I'd be able to get it on, but thankfully it all worked out. I wasn't able to use the leggings I had made with the fringe going up them as well (my legs are wider than the cardboard I put in them to stretch them out, and since I used a hot glue gun it just WOULD NOT BUDGE) but that's okay! All in all, I'd say it was a success! Here's a pic of me in the costume, and a silly pic of DH in his costume "hitting" the pinata! :) (If I can figure out how to get them to upload that is!)

Awesome photos Turtle! That's such a great idea for a couples costume!

Turtle your photos are great! MGN I have an appt on 7th nov to check for PCOS.

Last 'red' period was in July :(

Turtle your photos are great! MGN I have an appt on 7th nov to check for PCOS.

Last 'red' period was in July :(

Based on just that I'd say it is.. but what do I know. I hope your doctor is able to find some answers for you! A good friend of mine got pregnant on cycle 3 of trying and she's had PCOS for years. It was a medicated cycle on Clomid but she had no major issues and is now expecting in January :)
FX'd for you!

just got the news, my ultrasound didn't show any sticky beans, just several small ovarian cysts. now i'll be wtt until 11-11 when I get my mirena out at my annual.

Sorry to hear that...did they say what kind of ovarian cysts they were?

my gp ordered the ultrasound and they just said small ovarian cysts and to follow up with the ob/gyn I woke up wondering though if maybe I am just too early into this to tell.. I have no idea what my cycles are like or even if I ovulate since I've had mirena for 6 yr now. I read that sometimes it can take 2wk to implant and have hcg surge and that it's hard to know for sure wether it's a baby or a cyst before 5-6wks so I haven't 100% given up hope, I've just resigned myself to waiting until next week at the earliest to poas again and to ask the ob how to get that bfp quickly..

Hi ladies! Sorry I've been MIA for a few days. I've been following along, just haven't had a chance to post! :)

Querida, I hope your cysts aren't anything serious! :( Are they planning on doing anything for them?

:hugs:

My gp ordered the ultrasound, her nurse said they were small and that I should follow up with my ob. I guess I will have more news after I talk to him.. Still holding the faint hope that it was too early in to see a sticky bean and that I will surprise all my nay-saying "friends" with my good news. But I am resigned to wait *patiently* a couple more weeks, seeing as I really don't have a choice..

Hi there

Turtle gave me the link from the October testing thread. I will only be 8dpo on 1st November so make more sense to test on 3rd November at earliest.

Thanks.

Hi there

Turtle gave me the link from the October testing thread. I will only be 8dpo on 1st November so make more sense to test on 3rd November at earliest.

Thanks.
Welcome wanting :wave: hope this is your month!!!

just got the news, my ultrasound didn't show any sticky beans, just several small ovarian cysts. now i'll be wtt until 11-11 when I get my mirena out at my annual.

Sorry to hear that...did they say what kind of ovarian cysts they were?

my gp ordered the ultrasound and they just said small ovarian cysts and to follow up with the ob/gyn I woke up wondering though if maybe I am just too early into this to tell.. I have no idea what my cycles are like or even if I ovulate since I've had mirena for 6 yr now. I read that sometimes it can take 2wk to implant and have hcg surge and that it's hard to know for sure wether it's a baby or a cyst before 5-6wks so I haven't 100% given up hope, I've just resigned myself to waiting until next week at the earliest to poas again and to ask the ob how to get that bfp quickly..

Yeah i would definitely follow up as then you can find out if they are ones that cause fertility problems such as pcos or if they are ones that dont interfer with fertility. That way you find out sooner than later and can get the ball rolling faster.

Yeah i would definitely follow up as then you can find out if they are ones that cause fertility problems such as pcos or if they are ones that dont interfer with fertility. That way you find out sooner than later and can get the ball rolling faster.

I called my ob and even told the nurse I plan on ttc and instead of giving me an apt to talk about the cysts so I'm ahead of the ball, she said the dr would talk to me about it at my appt. Wish I had options but I don't, not without driving to another town anyways. :growlmad:

I am dreadful at keeping up the chat with you ladies! I've just read through from where I left off (about 5 pages) and was trying to remember what to say to you all but I'm pooped so that didn't work. :dohh: how do you all do it?!

Here's what I remember -

I love the idea of raining money. I agree that ketchup is awesome. MnG - hope this is your lucky month! Turtle - those are fab costumes!

Aaaaaand that's it. Told you I was bad.

I started taking my temp again this morning. The witch seems to have almost disappeared but I remember that the last few cycles have had a very light "almost gone" day before she comes back again, just for a day then spotting for a day.

X

Turtle the costumes turned out amazing! You should be very proud.

Mng glad you had a good trip and got some well timed action. Sorry the trigger shot made you sick, but love the hoppy iced tea. Pretty funny.

Bing sorry smep was delayed but not to worry you still have lots of time to catch that egg.

Loobs glad you are back to temping. Are you trying anything special this month?

Afm, CD14 and I am expecting a positive opk later today. Temp dropped and have tons of ewcm. Plus already have some :sex: scheduled for tonight. That is if I finish dd's Halloween costume first. Must sew. Must sew. Must sew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->