November Testing Party (cont. from October Testing Party thread) - Join Me!

Babylove100 - Welcome :wave: I have you added

Mommas - I'm glad your feeling well after your surgery. Sorry you may miss trying this cycle. :hugs:

wow...finally caught up! :) anyway afm - me and hubby had an argument on Friday night (cd10) over some mustard, :haha: so we didn't get to DTD that evening and then he was away in cd11 but we DTD last night (cd12) when he got home! So I think SMEP has gone out the window a bit for us this cycle. Anyway I have a busy day at work now so will catch up with you all later! Have a fantastic day everyone! X

Over mustard??? What happened? Couldn't agree bw Dijon or honey?? Lol

Leti - sorry you got a bfn. Let me know a November testing date and if you want me to add you to the front page.

MnG - I'm glad you had a great weekend! And yay for getting to DTD! Go catch that eggy! I'm excited for you this month! :)

Haha...Mr Bing cooked a potato & onion pie with vegetables for tea and put whole grain mustard in the pie..and I HATE every type of mustard with a passion! So I couldn't eat it and just had a plate of vegetables for my tea instead! Anyway when he asked me why I didn't eat it I snapped at him saying "you know I don't like mustard, why did you put mustard in it?" :haha: . After being together nearly 14 years (living together 8 of those!) I thought he would no by now that I don't like mustard!

Xx

I ovulated the 18th so I'm guessing if it's gonna be bfp it'll be by 16dpo, so add me to November 3rd (I'll also test October 31st but that's October so...)

Hi laschai :wave: I have you added. GL! Xx

When is a good day to start tracking ovulation? day 9 of my cycle?? I bought the $30 clearblue digital OPK! I think I missed my ovulation by like a day last cycle! So I am really going to focus this cycle!

When is a good day to start tracking ovulation? day 9 of my cycle?? I bought the $30 clearblue digital OPK! I think I missed my ovulation by like a day last cycle! So I am really going to focus this cycle!

How long are your cycles usually? Mine average 28-29 days so I usually start using my OPK's between cd10-12. The box should come with instructions which include a chart showing you which cd is best to start on. Xx

Hi ladies!

MnG - Welcome back! Glad you had a good weekend and didn't let the nausea get you down. Get busy :sex: I have everything crossed for you this month.

Bing - I can totally relate to the mustard thing. I'm a super picky eater and hate mustard. I would be really peeved if DH put a bunch of mustard on something he made us for dinner. Sorry it messed up SMEP for you. I'm crossing everything for you too!

Babygirl - I use a cheap opk until the lines look like they are getting darker then I switch to the Clearblue. I have PCOS and don't ovulate regularly all the time so I would be wasting a ton of money if I only used the Clearblue. Oh, and when I do ovulate I usually do it later in my cycle so I don't start testing until around cd14 or cd15.

AFM, 5dpo today. Must resist the urge to pee on things. This tww seems to be going extra slowly for me this month. I think it is because I didn't ovulate until CD21. Wishing I could fast forward time. I need to start packing away all the baby clothes DS has outgrown and I had hoped to have a BFP soon so I could justify not having to do it. lol. I'm excited for this week. I LOVE Halloween!! Also, it is supposed to get cool this week (in the 50's - that's cool for South Texas) and we get to fire up the new fire pit we (really DH) made this past weekend.

Haha...Mr Bing cooked a potato & onion pie with vegetables for tea and put whole grain mustard in the pie..and I HATE every type of mustard with a passion! So I couldn't eat it and just had a plate of vegetables for my tea instead! Anyway when he asked me why I didn't eat it I snapped at him saying "you know I don't like mustard, why did you put mustard in it?" :haha: . After being together nearly 14 years (living together 8 of those!) I thought he would no by now that I don't like mustard!

Xx

Lol @MrBing :)
14 years IS a long enough time to know who hates what and who doesn't eat what. Mr.MnG hates ketchup but I always forget... When I was making a glaze last week for meat loaf I totally forgot and put it on top...woops! He picked it all off:dohh:

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. :)

I'll be testing 10-31 and thereafter every seven days until I get some answers!

How long are your cycles usually? Mine average 28-29 days so I usually start using my OPK's between cd10-12. The box should come with instructions which include a chart showing you which cd is best to start on. Xx

My cycles vary - but usually they are 28-33 days, although this one was 25 days. It is weird, I used to have normal cycles!

Yoga- I am doing very well actually I healed up pretty quickly and have been back to my normal self since 3 days after surgery. Doesn't it always seem like our bodies hate us sometimes? The only and only time I have had this awesome ewcm and we can't even try. Hope your husband recovers quickly from surgery!

Thank you momma! Hubby is getting better fast! I am a happy girl. :happydance:

Yeah, I have spent the last year and half being mad at my body. I totally get it. Letting go is easier said than done....I guess I can't control everything in my life though.

..I guess I can't control everything in my life though.
If only we'd all be in control there would be chocolate fountains instead of gas stations, candy for all and babies... Babies everywhere lol

Yoga - I'm glad hubby is recovering nicely! Btw...what is a P&J? I'm sure the emotions your feeling are completely normal! I feel waves of sadness come over me too when I think how long we've been trying and I'm not pregnant yet. Remember we're all here if you need a rant, cry etc. :hugs:

Lou - welcome to November (although I'd prefer it if you didn't have to join)! Let me know when you have a testing date.

Mama - I hope your uterus has stopped being mean to you now!

Thank you Bing! You are so sweet! I'm just used to being such a happy and up beat person...being sad and angry just doesn't always feel normal to me. PB&J - Sorry! It is Peanut Butter and Jelly. ha ha

Leti- Sorry for the bfn!

MNG- I hope y'all caught that egg keeping my fx for you!

Bing- That is to funny you would think he would know after 14 years. Hubby and I have been together 11 years and I still try to get him to eat stuff he doesn't like because he literally doesn't like any veggies!

Megan- Good luck on holding out I always try but normally give it by 10 dpo.

Afm I thought I was having an awesome month since I have had to many great signs this month. Was keeping my fx that next month would be just as good since we can start ttc again but now I think I have a yeast infection so back to the doctor I go. Idk what is up with my body this month I have never had a yeast infection before. Hoping it wasn't caused by actually getting the ok to bd after two very long weeks ;)

Fx for all you ladies this month and welcome to all the new ladies!

just got the news, my ultrasound didn't show any sticky beans, just several small ovarian cysts. now i'll be wtt until 11-11 when I get my mirena out at my annual.

Can I join in. Next period due on the 10th but I'll probably start testing on the 7th or 8th haha.

just got the news, my ultrasound didn't show any sticky beans, just several small ovarian cysts. now i'll be wtt until 11-11 when I get my mirena out at my annual.

Sorry to hear that...did they say what kind of ovarian cysts they were?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->