• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

*** November testing thread .... hoping for LOTS of BFP's!! ***

Deethehippy

TTC a miracle before menopause
Reaction score
Hi Everyone :hi:
I am Dee and lots of you might already know me. I'm 47 and OH is 56 and we are trying for a miracle last baby. We have been trying for over 2 years now with a bunch of chemicals along the way but not giving up hope yet. I will be testing around the 8th of the month. Please come and join me and let me know your testing dates. Wishing this group so much luck!!! :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Pregnancy testing dates:

6th November - AlwaysTheAunt :witch:
8th November - Deethehippy :witch: & hayleight87 :bfp:
9th November - Ftale :witch:
10th November - Livvy & salamander91:witch:
12th November - ehjmorris :witch: & elmum :witch: & Lightning7 :witch:
13th November - realbeauty86 :witch:
14th November - elencor :witch:
18th November - Mummy23beauts
19th November - babymoma89 :bfp:
20th November - Lucy3 :witch:
21st November - hellojello25
23rd November - Nima :witch:
24th November - swedengirl :witch: & monroea
25th November - KitteyKat2010
26th November - sallyhansen76
29th November - shaescott

Last edited:
Thanks for starting the November thread Dee! Not sure on testing date yet, but probably around Nov 20ish. Cd7 for me so just waiting around for o at this stage :coffee:

Thanks for starting the November thread Dee! Not sure on testing date yet, but probably around Nov 20ish. Cd7 for me so just waiting around for o at this stage :coffee:
Nice to see you in here, I’ll put you down for the 20th for now but let me know if you want it changed at all!

Thanks Dee. My body is super keen this cycle, cd7 and ewcm and feeling ‘fertile’ lol. Wonder if this means early o, usually don’t see any till cd10!

I’ll join in! It’s been a weird cycle so far with lots of spotting which I never have… I’m not sure how many dpo I am but think AF arrives the 10th, so maybe put me for then!

Hi all!

can you please put me down for 12th, if I think I am ovulating now.

cycle is still a mess since miscarriage as I never actually bled. It’s been 2 weeks since brown/light red for 4 days and this past week I’ve had ewcm and watery discharge.
If not hoping end of month testing

Thanks Dee and good luck everyone!
I am back, CD 6, waiting to O and will probably test around the 23rd. Feels so far away still, but this is going to be a busy month so hopefully it will go by quickly :)

@Lucy3 - sounds like a good sign if you’re feeling extra fertile..hope you O soon.

@Livvy - Welcome, sometimes the weird cycles are the ones, I’m sure the spotting is nothing to worry about. Good luck!

@AlwaysTheAunt - nice to see you, really hope November is your cycle.

@ehjmorris - So sorry about your miscarriage, I hope your cycle gets back to normal soon :hugs:

@Nima - hopefully O will come quickly and you’ll be in the TWW really soon. Good luck!

Im calling today 1DPO, only had slight temp rise this morning but that’s usual for me early on. We managed to BD on O day and the day before so I have a decent chance I hope. :)

Oh no! I really thought O day was yesterday and I feel like I’ve ovulated (ovary tweaks and seems to be less CM) but the OPK’s look even more positive today! Blah..BD is looking unlikely for tonight because we have family visiting.

B518FD2E-C918-4899-9D05-1A961459C383.jpeg

I'm coming over from the October page! I still have yet to get AF...I just had a baby 5 months ago, so I am thinking my cycles are still getting "normalized", so as of now I don't know when I will test. I've taken numerous tests all negative, I have scheduled a doctor's appointment to see what the heck is going on this upcoming Thursday. I have some symptoms, and this past week I was a lot more crampier than normal...so we will see :)

Welcome Kitteykat, cycles after birth can be so strange! I’m still breastfeeding and my cycles have been crazy as well.

Welcome Kitteykat, cycles after birth can be so strange! I’m still breastfeeding and my cycles have been crazy as well.

I know, this is the first time that we are "going" for another baby so close in age! <3 And of course, this time my cycles are all out of whack, we decided that we are not using an OPK's or anything just because they are out of whack! <3

@KitteyKat2010 - welcome, I hope your cycles regulate for you soon so you know where you are at. Have you tried OPK’s? I’m not sure if you have to have AF after birth or if you can just go back to ovulation?

Hey all… can you put me down for the 13th… seems so far away ugh. It’s the day before my next cycle tho. Today I got a super positive opk. Testing line is darker than control. So here’s to hoping I have more bding today and catch a goodie. Good luck for this upcoming month everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"