• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

*** November testing thread .... hoping for LOTS of BFP's!! ***

Digitals take ages to show positive, your FRER and other signs are looking great. Take the digital in a few days.
The lack of period symptoms is definitely a sign the test may be right. I always spot and I always get a pimple. So glad not to have that one this month lol!

Hi so then Tesco blue dye tests were jst either terrible evaps or they are really good. So af is due about sat or sun. I took three more Tesco ones and all had faint last over last two days, took a first response and was neg, did a freedom cheap strip one and dried out of the time frame with a very very light line. waited for my one step strips to come today. Just took two so not fmu and again dried out of the time frame with slight lines but nothing concrete. I have really short LP about 10 11 days, worked out I cud be about 7-8 dpo today. I know with my son I was cd 27-28 when I got a positive with him and it was very light on cd27. Today is cd 25.
the last picture… the middle test is old but cn still see the line it dried with, the top and bottom tests I have taken about hour ago but could see the line after 40 mins. I know it’s invalid, just praying it turns into something.

6E6200CB-03A7-41CA-AD84-6F7910501D64.jpeg 7F75D55B-E779-4080-B4EA-99910BC918EA.jpeg EBF94082-1AE9-4A8D-88D1-74C9A5EB8BA6.jpeg

The know knowing for sure is so frustrating. Here’s my test from today. A clear positive but the first response digital says no. Makes me think this line is fake. My period is due tomorrow. I am not spotting which I usually do the day before my period, I don’t have pimples (I always get one the week leading up to my period) my breasts hurt, not severely but they do. That can be because my period is coming also though. Why do you think the digital says no when it is supposed to be an early response? I watched a video where a woman took the same test and it said no but her blood work was 150….. but it’s meant to be an early response digital. I’m confused.

View attachment 1104391

Digis are less sensitive so they take longer to show as positive. Good luck :)

Thank you ladies !! I'm just a ball of nerves as I've had several losses since my first born and so far this little bean seems to be sticking it out with me and I'm so worried something will go wrong ... kind of driving myself crazy a bit #-o
I totally understand! I found this online hcg rise calculator and put your numbers in. They look perfect!

0F42AB0C-2B7A-4DB8-B768-B562C4CD633F.jpeg

Hi so then Tesco blue dye tests were jst either terrible evaps or they are really good. So af is due about sat or sun. I took three more Tesco ones and all had faint last over last two days, took a first response and was neg, did a freedom cheap strip one and dried out of the time frame with a very very light line. waited for my one step strips to come today. Just took two so not fmu and again dried out of the time frame with slight lines but nothing concrete. I have really short LP about 10 11 days, worked out I cud be about 7-8 dpo today. I know with my son I was cd 27-28 when I got a positive with him and it was very light on cd27. Today is cd 25.
the last picture… the middle test is old but cn still see the line it dried with, the top and bottom tests I have taken about hour ago but could see the line after 40 mins. I know it’s invalid, just praying it turns into something.

View attachment 1104395 View attachment 1104396 View attachment 1104397
The second picture looks BFP!

How long does it usually take for you to ovulate? My ovulation has been up an down.. an I don’t ovulate till like CD 18 sometimes an I just feel like it isn’t normal?

I've always ovulated between CD16-19 but most often CD17. But my cycles are usually 32-34 days long and used to be 34-36 days long when I was younger. I think ovulating at Cd18 is fine unless you have a short cycle?

Thanks for replying @Deethehippy
I have still not got a strong peak an I believe it’s CD 21 but last month I didn’t get my AF so maybe that’s causing my cycle to be longer ??

I was ovulating day 13 14 and 15 last year. But Ovulated on cd10 the month I fell pregnant with my youngest.
But when I was younger my ovulation was cd17.
It's normal to ovulate from cd10 to cd21 I think as long as ure cycles are not short.
My cycles are between 28 to 32 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"