Now off Cerazette and officially TTC

Glad to hear ur doin wel Lux.

Hi to Andrea & Mrs.h, I stopped cez end June no wb. Got 1st af 35days July, 33 Aug, 30 Sep & finally 35 Oct.

Think I am 1dpo but don't think its looking good the usually early symptoms sore boobs so think am out again this cycle. Am still in with a chance of getting BFP just after Xmas. Can test about 27 Dec depending on wen AF shows this month.

Hey bumblebee! I know everyone always says this on here but you aren't ever out until AF shows up! so many people get pregnant and don't get symptoms for weeks! just think positive, and if it doesnt happen before xmas just think that you can enjoy lots of champagne and the like over xmas and start fresh in the new year!
We have just bought a house and have just moved in and i have lost track the amount of times people have said "new house, new baby!" to me! X

Hi Ladies
How are you all?
I have my scan in 2 days and plan on telling the family this weekend.....I cant wait :)

Thanks Mrs.H only time will tell.

Wow Mme can't believe ur 12weeks, bet ur family will b over the moon. R u going to give them a scan picture to tell them

Yes that is how we will tell our parents and close family. We are having to buy 7 scan pictures :haha: Everyone else will just see from the Christmas card which we will send out a little early this year :)

How lovely :thumbup:. You getting a bump yet.
if it doesnt happen this month i have spoke to OH about possible going docs, what you think, still early days. Came off the pill Mid June it will b 6 months December:dohh: xx

I have a small bump. Tummy feels wierd. Its hardening a little now :)
When did your periods get back to normal? After 6 months of trying from periods being normal then maybe see if the docs can help with anything. I really hope you get bfp before you have to go to the docs.
Where abouts are you in your cycle?

stopped BC 16June
1st AF 23rd July (35day)
25th Aug (33day)
24th Sep (30day)
29th Oct (35day)
would you call that regular , I have no idea. I am currently CD25, AF due any where from 27th Nov – 2nd Dec. Don’t know when O happened haven’t had any pain. Had slight EWCM but was a little early for a 30-33 day cycle I just don’t know ? I am trying not to think to much about it as I think that’s why October AF was so late, it was my head tricking my body.:shrug:

Yes they look pretty regular to me. Long cycles though to me but maybe that is just because my cycles were 28/29 days?
Did you use any ov tests this month? It would be easier to detect if you had a little pain.
My advice is wait until after Christmas and make an appointment with the doctor after the new year. For me September was a busy month. I had my birthday, we went on holiday which meant I had little time to think about ttc compared to the previous months. This was the month I conceived......maybe it did have something to do with me not thinking about it as much as I had a lot of distractions. As hard as it sounds try to concentrate on Christmas and try to look at it as it could be your last Christmas as 2 as next one will be as 3. Enjoy all the naughty foods and drink and then think about ttc after the new year (although you will not use protection so technically you could still conceive)

I wish I could help you some way :hugs:
All I can do is send you lots of baby dust
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi Bumblebee - fx hun - im sure it will all be fine:dust:
I am due to test on the 29th Nov (thats when i came on last month)
Hubby and I have just got back from an amazing 3 week holiday and lets just say we had lots of fun :winkwink::sex:

MME and Luxoire - lovely to hear from you - so exciting about your scans!

To everyone else :dust: and it will be our turn soon x

Hi girlies, I started using opk's on cd10 now cd15 and still no o they have all been neg so now I am starting to think I wont o at all!! I have tested once every day and only had a faint test line I had ewcm on a couple of days but wasn't sure if that was just seminal fluid from the night before so now I will have to just wait and see if af comes was really optomistic about cycle going back to normal after coming off the cerazette because of the 7 day wb which was just like af, but now I'm starting to get really disheartened every day when I get the neg opk :( oh well hopefully af will come in the next couple of weeks but with my luck probably be waiting ages for normal cycle
Xxxx :dust: xxxx

Ohh gosh u lucky thing tinks fx for u this month. It's so much easier to bd on hol, its just much more chilled n sexier. Wen I told my oh he said why didn't we think of that. Knowing my luck I'd plan to go away & it wud b the week I came on lol. I have everything crossed no one deserves it more.

Andrea don't worry hun, I dont uses opk for that very reason they got me down. I used them once in my second cycle & didn't get a positive till cd20.

Thanx bumblebee that gives me a little hope that I might still o, I know I shouldn't use them but I just thought I would feel better with coming off cerazette ( which until i came off i didnt know could cause problems) if I knew I had ov'd i think I will just carry on and if I dont get positive before sticks run out I will leave it and wait for af xxxx

Well Tinks only 2 more days till u test ekk:happydance:, am not going to test until early December just because my last cycle was 35 days ekk. FX for a BFP on Thursday for you, any signs, symptoms yet hun :shrug:

Im not sure really

I have bad heart burn but wasnt sure if it is due to a bit of jet lag
Mild headaches on and off - again could be due to jet lag

Slight pains in my lower abdomen, not light period pains but a bit like a UTI type pain and the odd tingle on my left boob lol

Not sure if AF is definitely due on 29th - thats just when i came on last month. I will be testing though and letting you know. Not getting my hopes up too much but whatever will be will be and it will be my turn soon!

How are you feeling? Anything signs/ symptoms?

FX for us and everyone else :dust:

Dont wanna read in to ur symptoms too much hun but all looking good ekk:thumbup:

Well i think AF has arrived :dohh: LOL just got that feeling plus just been to the loo and wen i wiped the loo roll looked slightly tinged (sorry tmi). I seam to alway start spotting the night b4 very weird. Only tomorrow well tell for sure but am 99% sure she`s on her way. I have had the head ach from hell these past 2 days.

On to next month for me still in with a chance of gettin an xmas BFP though well just after xmas anyway ekk xx

keep us very much upto date these next few days Tinks, i have a very good feeling for u & i told u that MME would be the 1st out of all, & she sure was :happydance:

MME how did telling the family go

Thank Suff, am ok to be honest looking forward to a good Christmas :thumbup: I am now just trying to look on the experience as a journey wat will b will be its kinda fun waiting & trying, dont get me wrong between the waiting i sumtimes think grrr come on BFP but once i get it thats it i suppose then on to waiting for baby. I will be so great full of my BFP wen it finaly comes fingers crossed its well within time for me to shape bk up for my wedding LOL:wedding:

think am due to O again around about the time we get our xmas tree so there will be plenty of rocking around the Christmas tree :xmas9:in my house LOL :xmas13:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->