NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

Hi ladies :) We decided lastweek for me to stop taking my pill and to ntnp, i stopped it wed and started bleeding thursday - I've only been taking the pill for the past 8 months so i'm hoping it hasn't messed my cycles up too much. It also took us 2 years with 3 mc's to convieve our LO - I'm hoping it doesn't take that long for no.2 lol.

Hope we all get our BFP's soon. :)

Hi Jem :flower: welcome! Fingers crossed for you. Sorry to hear about your previous struggle :hugs:

I know what you are saying Charlene and until she shows up I will try to be positive but without getting excited and planning things..! :thumbup:

Yep that's it mummy!!!

Welcome jem sorry about all the struggle you had last time :hugs: hopefully this time round will be quicker for you fingers x'd xx

Hi ladies :) We decided lastweek for me to stop taking my pill and to ntnp, i stopped it wed and started bleeding thursday - I've only been taking the pill for the past 8 months so i'm hoping it hasn't messed my cycles up too much. It also took us 2 years with 3 mc's to convieve our LO - I'm hoping it doesn't take that long for no.2 lol.

Hope we all get our BFP's soon. :)

Hope that it shows up for you... My period took 3 months to come back after BCP... I was only on it less than 6 months.. It messed up with my cycles so bad. I had a period right after getting off it then nothing. Finally about 3 months ago I got it back finally... I was on clomid last time I got pregnant, because was having no cycles at all now they are regular thank goodness.

So this is my first time ever posting, though I once sat for hours reading posts upon posts as I was trying to conceive my first child. He is now a healthy and happy 22 month old and a few months ago DH and I decided to stop preventing. Here's where my story gets tricky and I really could use some support, advice, or just plain old positivity as I'm currently driving myself MAD! :wacko:
Went off the pill in October of 2011. I finished that cycle normally, had a slightly late and light period in November and a completely typical cycle in December. Then nothing. Well, no AF anyway. Currently on CD82, every pms symptom in the book (which of course could all possibly be early preg. signs) For the past three days I have had an excessive amount of clear watery discharge. I mean, so much that it soaks through my pants and I have to wear a pad. No pain, no smell, no color...no clue.
Went to the doctors last week, got bfn and blood work for hormones and thyroid that all came back normal. Used the internet cheapy 10miu hcg dipper this morning and got another bfn. I have an ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow to look at my ovaries and check for cysts. Seriously though, I'm going nuts. My body is crazy! Anyone else go through something similar? Anyone maybe get a BFP so late in a cycle? Anyone???? :cry:

Yup I was expecting it to show up.. We only had sex one time and it was right after I O so i figured there is no way I now Know my PCOS is gone :) Cramping really really badly too such is life

Congrats on starting a new cycle :thumbup:
My doctor suspects that I may have PCOS, as I'm on CD82..but I'm not so sure. All my blood work came back normal and I had two fairly typical cycles after stopping BCP. Did you have any symptoms other than irregular/no af? Sorry if I'm prying, I'm new to this and just looking for some answers. Thanks! :help:

Hello babyloveselmo!! Welcome!! Yikes I would have no hair left If I was in your position :/!!! Hopefully you get some answers soon so you can be on your way to #2 I seriously l would warn anyone against using BCP x

Thank you StevensMummy! It just gets so frustrating, sometimes I really DO want to rip my hair out lol. Hopefully the ultrasound tomorrow will tell me SOMETHING. In the meantime, I have my DH and wonderful little boy to keep me positive.

Hello babyloveselmo :hugs: I have no advice to give unfortunately as I've not been in that position. I hope you get some answers tomorrow! :flower:

Well I've had blood today, but I'm not convinced it's the witch, could it be implantation this late? LMP was 24 Jan. :shrug: I suppose I did implant late with Abigail..... :dohh:

Just No period I was very overweight though I weighed like 280 I lost 115lbs and my periods came back.... I think that has helped a whole bunch. I went one time a year without having a period.. I know thats crazy.

Yeah, my doctor and I thought maybe my weight was the problem too at first (taking forever to lose this baby flub!). When my hormone levels came back normal though, he said weight alone isn't the cause...*sigh* On an upside, this whole fiasco has finally given me enough motivation to rejoin Weight Watchers LOL So yay!

Hello ladies :hi:

I took my last pill this morning so will be NTNP from now :happydance:
I have a 7 and a half month old baby girl and can't wait to give her a brother or sister, think this will be my new home from now on :haha:

Can't wait to get to know you all! x

Hello ladies :hi:

I took my last pill this morning so will be NTNP from now :happydance:
I have a 7 and a half month old baby girl and can't wait to give her a brother or sister, think this will be my new home from now on :haha:

Can't wait to get to know you all! x

Welcome Lola Bunny!

I'm new here too and looking forward to chatting with you ladies :happydance:

mummy - did you take a test? Hope it's IB!

So exciting new people!!!

I feel pregnant, but I know I'm just convincing myself because I WANT to be pregnant. I took a test Friday BFN. Will test again tomorrow just to prove to myself yet again I'm not pregnant.

Charlene - it is crazy how long BF can delay AF and ovulation.

YOU LADIES NEED TICKERS saying where you are in your cycle!! Too hard to keep track! I know you're NTNP, but you should at least go by your AF day 1!!

GL for your ultrasound today babyloveselmo!!!

Welcome lola!! Yayy for no more pills!!

And spunky I agree infact I'm off to get one at the moment lol!!

How is everyone? Xx

Morning everyone, welcome Lola Bunny!

I've added a ticker but I am only guessing it's a 28 day cycle however as I got a late result with Abigail and I am apparently on cd28 and got a bfn and no bleeding I think I may be longer than 28 days!

Thanks for the welcome ladies, I woke up so excited this morning!! Currently watcing Pink Panther with my little princess lol :)
I understand tickers for pregnancy and child's ages but they baffle me a bit when it comes to AF lol.
If you don't mind me asking, how old are all you ladies? Im 21 :)

im 21 in april. id get a ticker but dont know how my cycles are yet. last month was 24days from implant out. im due again before in of this month,

I am also 21 will be 22 in august :) it's nice to have a different age ranges xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->