NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

:witch::witch: showed up finallyyy Kinda happy about it lol im thinking i might not be late at all..I have a 31 day cycle almost like clockwork

sorry about the witch tabitha!! :hugs: on to next cycle :)

in at college at the moment and i totally cant be bothered lol :/ anyone want to come finish my day off :haha:? xx

Yup I was expecting it to show up.. We only had sex one time and it was right after I O so i figured there is no way I now Know my PCOS is gone :) Cramping really really badly too such is life

i was beginning to forget what af cramps felt like lol! not had it in like 4 months because i had my implant in but it came back with a vengence when the witch showed up lol made me feel sick lol but shes left so i can get to it :sex: i thought for a while i had PCOS because my cycles were erratic like 54 day cycle but ive probably already mentioned that scarring time lol :haha: xx

Sorry for the with tabitha!! It's awesome that you're regular though.

Good luck getting tons of :sex: in Charlene!

Sorry the witch showed up tabitha and good luck for the next cycle. I hope those cramps die down soon :hugs:

Charlene good luck with this cycle! :thumbup: get off b&b and go :sex: !!

I relented and tested this morning with a first response which says up to 6 days early and it was bfn, but I kind of expected that.

I've been having lot's of dreams in the last week - can't remember the last time I had one with the disturbed sleep I've been getting! and I've been quite ill this last week with migraines, nausea and I put it down to the new job being so stressful. But I threw up this morning and am now wondering if it's symptoms?! I'll just had to be patient I suppose, not testing until Sunday now but I feel sooooo ill!! :cry:

:hugs: mummy1985!!! I'm sorry you're not feeling well! I hope it's a good sign. I've been feeling ill too, I'm hoping it's a good sign, but I tested early too and it was BFN. Let's hope this weekend will bring at least one of us good news! I hope the new job starts getting easier or at least less stressful!

:hugs: ladies sorry that your not feeling great :(! Hope it's some symptoms and you get your BFP! My opks came today :D!!! I'm currently cd7 so I'm gonna start testing around cd 12 as my last cycle was 33 days I got 3 hpts with my opks but steven said to me today, 'Charlene dot be taking any hpts just for the sake of it I know what your like' lol so I've made him hide all the tests until I'm cd 12 lol! Xx

LOL - Good thing your husband knows you so well!

Couldn't help it, just tested at like 3:30pm. BFN for both HPT and and OPK. Don't think there's a point in testing tomorrow morning.

Lol I wish he was my husband lol! Just my boyfriend been together for 5 years!

And sorry spunky :( we need to get the ball rolling on this thread to get the BFPs started so your gonna have to just get one lol!!! Xx

Oh! Sorry about the husband slip! :flower:

I am pretty sad over all the BFNs but I feel stupid thinking I'll just fall pregnant without ever getting an AF. I've done the research, chances are I'll need a few cycles to be able to keep a pregnancy, but I know people that have done it. Driving me crazy!!

:hugs: Thanks for letting me complain.

Ahh no worries lol! He better get his finger out tho and become my husband lol!!

No problem spunky :hugs: that's what were here for! Is it because of bf you are not getting your cycles? Xx

Yes, BF can delay a return of AF for quite a while (I read average is 14 months?!?!). I'm hoping if we :sex: and I ovulate before my first postpartum AF I may not get a period back till after the next baby. I know people have done it (and I know someone in real life too her son was about 8 months when she got pregnant).

Ahh I thought it could delay it just didn't realise how long! Jeezo! Could you not take something to try and bring on ov? I really hope u catch the eggy instead of af! Xx

just had a little nose through and thought would say hi... we are ntnp and hoping for our second, i have 2 older girls aswell, oh decided at weekend that i should ditch the pills and we should go for number 2...! i had my last pill on Thursday and then af arrived Sunday so reckon its now cd 6? i know from when ttc lo i ov around cd 10 and had 26 day cycle so using that as my guide for now. oh has said no getting obsessed so for now i am not poas at all...! if we don't get our bfp in a few months i Will then begin ttc rather than ntnp...

just had a little nose through and thought would say hi... we are ntnp and hoping for our second, i have 2 older girls aswell, oh decided at weekend that i should ditch the pills and we should go for number 2...! i had my last pill on Thursday and then af arrived Sunday so reckon its now cd 6? i know from when ttc lo i ov around cd 10 and had 26 day cycle so using that as my guide for now. oh has said no getting obsessed so for now i am not poas at all...! if we don't get our bfp in a few months i Will then begin ttc rather than ntnp...

Welcome!! :hi: yayyy for ditching BCP! I hated the pill lol!! It's easy for a man to say not to obsess lol! You can't help secretly do it lol, hence the reason why steven is hiding my sticks lol!!! I hope your wait isn't too long! X

Welcome! Ill never take BC again never it messed my cycle up to much

Hi nugget :flower: welcome!

Well ladies I am cramping today like very light af cramps. I've convinced myself that I am preg, but still in my head I'm keeping a doubt if that makes sense. I think I'd be gutted if I wasn't though! ARGH!

When I was pregnant with Abigail I didn't actually get a bfp until 2 days AFTER I thought my period was due so there is still hope but I think I'm going to try and wind myself in and convince myself I'm not....that way if I do get a bfn it will be easier to handle. So ladies.....I'm out this month lol

*silently whispers* not till she shows her face :p!! PMA ladies :D!! I'm off to a christening tonight and then off to see a hypnotist :D I've been to see him 3 times and ended up hypnotised all 3 times lol so I want to go and actually watch it lol :/! Hope all you lovelies have a nice weekend xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->