NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

Got my ticker but it's a guesstimate coz I'm not sure how long my lp is and if I'm gonna gave 33 day cycles :/! I'm going to start testing with opks on Wednesday anyway just in case x

It's nice to have a variety of ages, i'm glad there's people the same age as me too... Most of my friends who are my age refuse to grow up so babies is the last thing they want to talk about! What's everyone's plans for the day?

That's the same as me Lola, my friends would rather be out drinking than even think about kids, each to their own tho it doesn't make them bad people, I would rather a cozy night on snuggled on the couch with the 2 Stevens and a cartoon marathon lol!!

I'm supposed to be on placement today but woke up, feel sick and my body is aching from my dance class on Friday night lol!! Whats your plans :) xx

I'm 26 and it's still the same for me, only 1 of my friends is considering kids and she wants to wait until after the wedding in July so I'm on my own!

I've been out already this morning had to pick something up from town. Got to go out this afternoon to try and find another job as the agency have said there is nothing other than the rubbish job going :(

Got to post out some ebay items today too so busy busy!!

What are you selling in eBay? I still have loads of Stevens clothes from he was a baby and most stuff hadn't been worn that I keep saying im gonna sell but never get round to it!

That sucks about the job, all this hassle that's going on with jobs isn't real! I'm wanting to be a midwife but I'm gonna have to take the long route because there won't be any jobs when I qualify lol!!

I'm off out later to get a new tyre for the car, steven got pulled over a few weeks ago and got told off for having a 'baldy tyre' but instead of a fine or points they gave him a slip to get a new tyre within 21 days get the slip stamped and back to the police station so that wasnt too bad, gonna pick something up for tea tonight not sure what i want, think i might go for a sausage casserole and mash mmm can't wait for tea time lol! Xx

Looking good BLE shame about it saying cd 82 tho xx

Nothing beats cuddles on the sofa while watching cartoons lol :)
I've had a rubbish day, it's slowly going down hill! The person i've chosen to be my daughters Godmum has not put the effort in at all so I told her today I think it's best if she doesn't be Godmum and we ended up bickering and she's slowly changed the subject so now I need to get back on the subject without hurting her feelings :-(
I'm thinking spag bol with lots of cheese for dinner, yum!

Ok I've added a new ticker as I prefer this one and it says only 13dpo so I'm still in with a chance although I think af will arrive by tomorrow with the feelings I've been getting!

Sorry to hear about your friend lola_bunny. I picked a friend as a bridesmaid at my wedding and thought she would be great at organising and researching and well she did nothing - I even had to arrange my own hen do! I was really disapointed and wish I'd asked her not to be bridesmaid before the wedding now. Well done on being brave!!

Iv had a good day. Watching all the Twilight films with Leo :haha: Spaghetti and cheese sauce for dinner tonight and OH is off out to pick up a new tv unit. Leos in bed knackered so im having a chill out time :thumbup:

I love the twilight movies Inge!! But I don't have any at home :/! Ended up making mac and cheese for dinner with garlic bread :)! Was lovely if I do say so myself :p!

Sorry about your bridesmaid Lola! I was my friends bestmaid an made sure I could do everything I could for them which involved hen do, take her to an from dress fittings, got her favours made an I bought them their wedding cake :)! She already had her bridesmaids picked before she met me but they werent bothering about anything either so she just told them she only wanted 2 bridesmaids, me and her husbands sister x

I borrowed them from OHs friend down the road. This is the magic house where OH goes "for 5 minutes" then takes 2 hours to walk 4 houses back :haha: No idea what they do up in that house for so long, OH only comes back for feeding :haha: I think it may have something to do with a laptop, Xbox and blokey tv shows :shrug:

I love the twilight films so much, I always tell my OH I want him to love me like Edward loves Bella haha, it gets me about half hour of special attention lol.
Im so annoyed about my 'friend' she's my daughters Godmum not my bridesmaid lol. I dont know how to approach the subject now, I did earlier and she got moody and changed the subject so now I have no clue what to do!

Lol I used to have a female version of one of those houses lol!! Soaps and a gossip <3 I can never get rid of big steven I've got to force him to go out with his mates haha! Xx

Can I join? We started NTNP this month until our ttc date in April. We have a daughter already named Katie Belle. I'm still waiting for my confusion cycles to return, hoping they will by next month!

Yeah now i look like a tit same meaning behind the story she could have at least made the effort :/! I love twilight, steven doesn't bother much x

I love the twilight films so much, I always tell my OH I want him to love me like Edward loves Bella haha, it gets me about half hour of special attention lol.
Im so annoyed about my 'friend' she's my daughters Godmum not my bridesmaid lol. I dont know how to approach the subject now, I did earlier and she got moody and changed the subject so now I have no clue what to do!

Sorry that was my fault for hijacking your story!! :blush:

Welcome sugarbeth! :hugs:

Had my ultrasound today and I'm more confused than ever. The tech did see several large cysts on my left ovary and none on my right. She also saw a sac, but no heart beat, that she could only explain as a pregnancy 5-6wks along "but I'm not the doctor." She said it was typical to not see a heartbeat that early and sent me over for immediate blood work. After an agonizing wait, the results were negative. What the heck.
So now I'm waiting, again, for the doctor to call and tell me where we go from here.

Is it possible that blood work can give a false negative at 5wks?
What else could that sac be? So confused.

No clue, but hope it's the beginning of a baby Elmo!

LOVING the tickers!

I'm 27

BFN this morning. :( I give up. I need to stop symptom spotting and justr :sex: and test weekly till I get AF

Im 24 :) I just ended my period :) I am hoping I can get pregnant naturally.. I got pregnant with clomid last time :D Seems regular now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->