NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

Had my ultrasound today and I'm more confused than ever. The tech did see several large cysts on my left ovary and none on my right. She also saw a sac, but no heart beat, that she could only explain as a pregnancy 5-6wks along "but I'm not the doctor." She said it was typical to not see a heartbeat that early and sent me over for immediate blood work. After an agonizing wait, the results were negative. What the heck.
So now I'm waiting, again, for the doctor to call and tell me where we go from here.

Is it possible that blood work can give a false negative at 5wks?
What else could that sac be? So confused.

I wouldn't think so..... That is so crazy seems like you need to talk to your doctor. Cyst arent good either :( Maybe its a cyst not a sac?

Thanks Spunky, I hope so too!

The tech. measured the "fetal pole," I don't know...I guess human error is always possible.

The doctors office called me and want me to go back in for another ultrasound and more blood work in a week. They'll call tomorrow morning with the exact date since the office was already closed. What could this mean? I mean, I know cysts aren't good news but they wouldn't require more testing.

ARRRGH The waiting is awful!!!! :wacko:

Wow BLE not too sure about the cysts an sac must be confusing for you! Yeah you wouldn't be able to pick up a heartbeat that early but it should have showed up in the blood work :s :hugs: hope they have answers for you soon!

Spunky why dont you give opks a go every other day? Sorry about your bfn xxx

Thanks Ladies, all that's left to do is wait...oie.

Spunky-When I was trying for my son, I used OPK's from earlypregnancytests.com. They were accurate for me and VERY cheap!

Haha, you dont look like a tit StevensMummy!

Hey SugarBeth! By the look of our tickers, our daughters have the same birthday? 2/7/11?

x

Haha, you dont look like a tit StevensMummy!

Hey SugarBeth! By the look of our tickers, our daughters have the same birthday? 2/7/11?

x

Yes, they do! :thumbup:

My birthday is just 4 days later, so it'll be a fun celebration this year, having both of our birthdays in the same week!

I have like 40 OPKs, Charlene - I'll break em out tomorrow! At least then I'll feel like I"m doing something besides just :sex: I used OPKs to concieve my son!

I'll get a ticker once I get a period.

BLE I hope you get some answers soon :hugs:

Another bfn this morning but no AF so changed my ticker so it doesn't click over to day 1 again so far 29 day cycle. I suppose it's quite likely I've just got a longer cycle than I assumed however this means that we might have :sex: at the wrong times!!

I told hubby that if I'm not this month we are dtd every 2 days next month regardless of charts etc!

Ive said to my hubby we might as well DTD every other day :p, hopefully then we'll be in with a good chance lol. I haven't really got the money for OPK's and im too useless to chart! With our LO we just NTNP until we fell pregnant and it took around 8 months, we weren't having sex as regularly as what we could've though so hopefully it'll happen quicker this time!

Yayy for opks spunky!! I've starte mines got a faint line but is slowly and surely starting to build up :D!!!

Lola I got a pack of 30 opks+ 3 free hpt off the Internet fo £4 odds xx

hey, ladies! mind if i join in?

we're basically NTNP for now - we won't officially TTC until i lose my preggo pounds, but if we happen to fall pregnant before then, we'll be quite happy!

so glad i saw this thread!

Next Tuesday I go in for another ultrasound and blood work. The nurse said it's either a baby or a blighted ovum (fertilized egg that implanted but failed to develop embryo). Won't know anything until Tuesday or later. I so hope we see a heartbeat, fetal pole....ANYTHING. This is going to be a long wait...

Of course, being the POAS addict that I am, I already went and got some FRER. Negative as of this morning. I'm taking prenatals anyway...just in case.

Anyone ever have a similar experience? :shrug:

No clue, but hope it's the beginning of a baby Elmo!

LOVING the tickers!

I'm 27

BFN this morning. :( I give up. I need to stop symptom spotting and justr :sex: and test weekly till I get AF

Sorry about the bfn's Spunky, not over till :witch: shows right?

I love your weight loss ticker, good for you hun :thumbup:

Never experienced that but have have heard Blighted ovium which could be the class I would think if it was a good pregnancy HCG would have to be present?

Never experienced that but have have heard Blighted ovium which could be the class I would think if it was a good pregnancy HCG would have to be present?

Maybe. I don't know, it could still be early and there are loads of stories about women who don't even get a positive test until much later in their pregnancy.
OR it very well could be a blighted ovum! Not knowing is awful.
At least once I know, I can DO something...carry my precious cargo or start a new cycle. :wacko:

Hi fides!! Welcome!! Good luck with ntnp!!!

BLE my mum had a blighted ovum before she had my sister but she was getting BFPs so not sure what is going on xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->