NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

Hi Fides :flower: welcome and good luck!

Well I believe the :witch: has just shown her ugly face so I'm out this month!

I can't sleep as I'm worrying about work and money and now I've got the witch! Grrrrr! Oh well here's to March :thumbup:

Quick question ladys I took a O test for snickles and it came back postive dont usually O till about day 15 or 16... I just ended my period 9 days ago??? it is posible I am already ovulating? I was having cramps like I was

Was the both lines as dark as the other tabitha?? Xx

I took the smiley face one where it has smiley what not or but the second was kinda light though....... It also has a dark blue not straight like across it to

Ahh I'm not sure about those, I would just get :sex:n anyways good luck xx

Having twinges tonight and feel like im craving chocolate milk/ hot chocolate. Usual PMS thing for me :wacko: Im due from 24th - 28th so am just waiting. 24th is if Im carrying on a 24day cycle like last month and 28th is if its gone back to 28 days. Had some creamy discharge today which I never get this late in my cycle :shrug:

Hopefully the creamy discharge is a good sign Inge :D! Xx

Had some nausea and cramping all day today. Just found some spotting on the tp and cramping something awful...I think :witch: may finally be showing up. I'm still planning to go to my next appointment, make sure everything cleared out on its own.

Then again...I can't seem to squelch that tiny voice in my head telling me that some light spotting is perfectly normal in early pregnancy, maybe it's just my little bean diggin in deeper, maybe it's just one of those cysts and has nothing to do with the possible pregnancy....what if...what if...what if....

Tomorrow morning should tell all. At least if I see :witch: , we can continue with a fresh cycle. More waiting :shrug:

Fingers crossed for all those still waiting to test!

I've set up a makeshift library in my kitchen and am doing my dissertation today....about time..!

What are you all up to?

BLE, I hope that the voice is right and it's a bean digging way deep!!

I have tonnes of coursework to do to :/! But I've just got my interview date through for uni!! I'm on a high this morning!! Xx

Good luck with your interview. I'm sure you will be fine!

I wish I'd got my dissertation done last year now as I've caused myself an extra year of stress! I've just had a meltdown as I've realised the deadline is actually earlier than I thought! I've stuck a photo of hubby and Abigail in front of me and keep telling myself if I can't do it for myself, do it for them!

Thats an amazing way to motivate you! I'm stealing your idea!

Yesterday I was ready for giving up I thought I wasn't getting a chance at uni, have lots of reports and my graded unit is starting so it was getting to breaking point, my e-mail this morning has well and truly given me a boost! Xx

Def not Oing yet think it was a faulty test lol another 5 days to go

Good luck on your interview! And your dissertation! I'm glad I finished all schooling before James, I can't imagine trying to do it now! You ladies are strong!

felt really crampy last night and Im so tired. I had an hour nap but had to wake up cos OH couldnt control the kids :dohh: LO is now sleeping and cuddly up to his teddies :cloud9: OH is playing ps3 with his 9 yr old boy and im here chatting lol! Im just going to wait it out and not waste money on tests for no reason. Im a little worried its gonna take months to get BFP. I had 1 period then BFP with LO when I stopped BCP's last year. Im hoping same again and it happens quick

Last month it was a 24day cycle so anywhere from tomorow to the 28th for a 28day cycle. So im waiting til it comes or if not il test after the first of march :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->