NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

Week testers coming up! I hope someone gets their BFP :D! Anyone watch strictly baby disco?? Xx

Never heard of it Charlene, but I'm in the States..

Oh yeah it was a documentary about young kids doing disco dancing it's amazing! I used to do that type of dance and if I ever have a girl I will put her into dancing (if she wants of course) x

Hello :witch: Mix of emotions but mostly relief...85 days is such a LONG cycle! DH and I are going back and forth about actually starting to TRY this cycle...but I don't know. We should probably see what's going on with these cysts first. I took a First Response Fertility test a friend gave me this morning and according to that, I should be fertile this month. Anyone ever use those before? I'm not sure how exactly accurate they are, I had never heard of them before. The box says 95% accurate. Maybe!

I hope everyone is having a good weekend and get some BFP's soon! :thumbup:

Hmmm not sure not heard of it, sounds good tho :)! Hope you get toe cysts sorted love! Xx

Heard of the test, but haven't used it and haven't heard of anyone else using it yet! Hope it's a good predictor for you! Congrats on the beginning of a new cycle!

Congrats on a new cycle BLE! I haven't heard of those tests!

Charlene - your ticker says you are entering your fertile period! Woohoo!

You lot convinced me to purchase some of those cheap opks on ebay which arrived this morning so as soon as the witch disappears I'll be using those! Is it supposed to be first morning or does it not matter?

I hope everyone has a nice weekend.

Yep think so, I'm excited lol!!! According to ff ice already ov but I k ow I've not, lines are starting to make progress still negs tho and there's a website mummy called www.peeonastick.com I think that's it lol :/ you don't take them first thing mostly at like 12am 2pm 6pm or 8pm! Good luck! I also hope y'all have an awesome weekend! Xx

Hello :witch: Mix of emotions but mostly relief...85 days is such a LONG cycle! DH and I are going back and forth about actually starting to TRY this cycle...but I don't know. We should probably see what's going on with these cysts first. I took a First Response Fertility test a friend gave me this morning and according to that, I should be fertile this month. Anyone ever use those before? I'm not sure how exactly accurate they are, I had never heard of them before. The box says 95% accurate. Maybe!

I hope everyone is having a good weekend and get some BFP's soon! :thumbup:

wow - 85 days is long, but i do hope the test from your friend is right! :happydance: whether you decide to actively TTC or not this cycle, i hope that test works for you!

Hiya due from today. No sign yet. Feel really bloated and had a bad tummy earlier. Iv been running back and forth to the toilet all day :wacko: Am going to wait as long as I can (or til AF shows) to take a test. want to now but no point really yet

Thanks BLE dust to you too hun!!

Any updates Inge? Xx

yep BFN x2:shrug: I guess its just a case of wait til AF starts :shrug:

Aww yeah tabitha!! I'm still getting negative opks though well I'm just about to take another one xx

Ladies, what do u think? Is it still negative?xx https://m1157.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/stevensmummy3/photo.jpg.html?o=0 would have helped to add in the link :/ xx

Never used those kind before, but assuming they work the same...I def. see a faint line there! Looks like you'll probably be ovulating very soon so get BDing! :-D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->