Ntnp club !

Im getting cramping and bloating tummy feels full achy and heavy similar to like af would be but not as intense and she's not due for week or só, cramp mostly on lower right of tummy area and sorry for tmi lots of milky type cm thats got a very light tinge of pink a few Tiny streaks all day yesterday but not there when i woke this am some nausea this morning had that last day.or só feel kinda gassy if yo know what i mean:blush: , no sore bbs though i had those previous pregnancy and im exhausted keeping my fingers crossed gl to you all :dust:

Hello Lovley Ladies!

Sorry I have been MIA the last few days! I got a bit upset and thought I was comming on so gave up and stopped looking at anything baby related!

BUT now I am four days late with NO sign of AF :thumbup:

I had a bit of nausia at the begining of the week but since then nothing. Yesterday I had brown spotting which I thought was AF but then it stopped last night. I know it sounds strange but I just feel preganant. I have had stretching and tugging feelings and I feel full of energy!

We are waiting til Sunday to test to be sure but I just feel like I know!

How r you all doing? I see some good signs!

xx

MrsKLMJ, lots of :dust: to you! Being late is a good sign as is the nausea. :dust:

Well, AF is gone for me so hopefully sometime this weekend DH and I can get busy. Even if I don't O until Monday or Tuesday then we still might have a chance to catch. Here's hoping! :spermy:

Lots of :dust: to all of you still waiting to test!

Hi girls! Wow I've got behind, can't seem to keep up these days.

Niknik, did you get your docs appointment yet? Those 4 tests seem promising. I've got my fingers crossed for you love! xx

Loveya and MrsKLMJ and tinkerbellfan... any news yet? any symptoms? Hope AF stays away. We need another BFP!!!

Well I'm on CD13 now - I can say that now I'm over that horrible wait after coming off bcp. I had 8 days of AF which was horrible! Unfortunately I still can't know for sure when I'm fertile as this is my 1st cycle - don't know how long my cycle is or when next AF is due, so will just carry on like normal and hope we catch an eggy in the meantime

xxx

- any news yet on your BFP?

hey I've taken 4 tests all have lines last one a tiny bit darker
Just waiting on getting a doctors appointment.... I'm pretty excited... How are you??

Congrats hun! :happydance:

I'm doing pretty good. Keeping my fingers crossed for that BFP since my period is due within the next few days. I'm driving myself nuts with symptom spotting, though. :haha:

Thank you i was the same... what sympoms do you have ?[/QUOTE]

So far, I've been nauseous, I've been really moody, and *tmi* my nipples are so sore and sensitive. I think my AF is actually late now...but still negative tests. :dohh:

I had doctors appointment today so just waiting for the tests to come back lol how are all you girls

I am hoping to attack DH in the next few days. ;) Yesterday, he told me it's a really big step to not use anything when we DTD in my fertile time, and that he's scared and worried. I proceeded to point out that, if he ever wants kids, we'll have to do it sooner or later! :p We shall see what he decides to do this cycle!

Af due in 2-3 days only symptoms i have noticed are tiredness light tuggy twinges now and then tummy feels like af.would heavy etc had some Heartburn this morning and felt nauseas still got lots of creamy cm down there *sorry tmi* not feeling symtoms as strong as they were before what i think was ib , did a test this am bfn só feel lil disapointed but guess till she is here im not out as is kinda early to test just feel kinda different this month but cant help think im just wishfull thinking lol :wacko:

Just waiting on getting a doctors appointment.... I'm pretty excited... How are you??

I'm doing pretty good. Keeping my fingers crossed for that BFP since my period is due within the next few days. I'm driving myself nuts with symptom spotting, though. :haha:

Thank you i was the same... what sympoms do you have ?

So far, I've been nauseous, I've been really moody, and *tmi* my nipples are so sore and sensitive. I think my AF is actually late now...but still negative tests. :dohh:[/QUOTE]

Heyyyyy any news :D

Hey ladies, how is everyone doing? I am gearing up to O in the next few days so hopefully DH will be up to some BDing tonight as it is the only night we will be able to this week. Fingers crossed and lots of :dust:

Im 23 and ntnp dh is 26. This is our 1st month. Hoping for bfp soon. I am on a 30-31 day cycle:happydance:

Thank you i was the same... what sympoms do you have ?

So far, I've been nauseous, I've been really moody, and *tmi* my nipples are so sore and sensitive. I think my AF is actually late now...but still negative tests. :dohh:

Heyyyyy any news :D[/QUOTE]

still all negative tests. Going to see the doctor in a few days and have him do a blood test. Still having a ton of symptoms so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Hi ladies.

Terah - here's hoping for good news at your docs hopefully a sneaky bean hiding!

Nicole - when do you get your results hun?

Not seen Beth around in a while.

:dust:

I got a new phone the other day, it's an android so I now have access to all these apps and stuff. Anyway I got a period/ovulation tracker. According to my new app it was O day yesterday, based on an average 28 day cycle. I don't know how long my cycle is yet but we are just carrying on as normal and we might get lucky.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend (4days for you fellow UKers! wahay!!!)

xxx

Hi ladies.

Terah - here's hoping for good news at your docs hopefully a sneaky bean hiding!
PHP:

Nicole - when do you get your results hun?

Not seen Beth around in a while.

:dust:

I got a new phone the other day, it's an android so I now have access to all these apps and stuff. Anyway I got a period/ovulation tracker. According to my new app it was O day yesterday, based on an average 28 day cycle. I don't know how long my cycle is yet but we are just carrying on as normal and we
might get lucky.

Hey
Tuesday I go back to see the doctor...
Hoping my hcg levels are where they should be...
I used the period/ovulation tracker also I really liked it haha

Hello ladies, hope I'm not intruding.

Hubby is 36 I'm 28
I would like tp start off by saying that I am a POAS addict..
I have a daughter whos almost 1, been doing the ntnp thing since I've got AF back after my daughter, I had a c/p 2 cycles ago and currently on cd3 and hoping we all ge:bfp::)t our BFPs

Hi Everyone! I'm Cindy and me and my OH are NTNP. I have no idea when I'm supposed to ovulate as last month my cycle went strange. I spotted for 5 days then went full blown AF. I still feel really weird but I keep getting BFN so I don't know what is going on. I sure am hoping it's soon as I have been wanting another child for a very long time and we recently decided to stop preventing. Good luck to all you ladies and congrats to all those that have been BFP!

Welcome backwardness & Cindy xxx good luck to you both on getting your BFPs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->