• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ntnp club !

creamy/white CM? Ovulation???? x

Ummm im not sure... Im meant (by the phone app) to be ovulating today and my CP is high and soft and open but i have wet creamyish CM :shrug:

arghh why cant we have sex once and be pregnant!!!! hehehe

hahaha i know right when i first got pregnant with my son it was unexpected, and felt like one little woops that got me pregnant lol... Now that i wanna be it wont happen that fast lol :dohh:

Ummm im not sure... Im meant (by the phone app) to be ovulating today and my CP is high and soft and open but i have wet creamyish CM :shrug:

hahaha i know right when i first got pregnant with my son it was unexpected, and felt like one little woops that got me pregnant lol... Now that i wanna be it wont happen that fast lol :dohh:
it sucks :( im now watching one born every min and wishing i was giving birth in 9 months!!! x

it sucks :( im now watching one born every min and wishing i was giving birth in 9 months!!! x

Is that a tv show??
I wish i was pregnant now :cry:
Our time will come we just have to wait it out and try to enjoy our sleep :rofl:
and enjoy a :coffee: without it going cold because someone needs you hehe

so 1dpo and im feeling really well its not bloating but not cramping down there its weird lol hoping its a good sign lol i know far to early for signs just saying haha

so 1dpo and im feeling really well its not bloating but not cramping down there its weird lol hoping its a good sign lol i know far to early for signs just saying haha

Nothing wrong with a bit of positive thinking lol

Yeah its a tv programme :D Posotive thinking, Thats all i seem to be doing right now lol

Oh ild like to watch that haha... How are you feeling today?

Yea I'm ok just now starting to drive myself crazy with every little thing.... I'm sure my boobs look just a little darker : haha: amazing how once your in the ttw you think everything is a sign haha

this no symptom spotting isn't going too well......for the past 3 days, 2 hours after having my cereal I am absolutely starving, dizzy and feel sick all at the same time! Its normal for me to feel peckish mid morning and I have been having fruit to try and stop eating biscuits all the time but this dizzyness and feeling sick every day.......could it be?? Logically I know that I do sometimes feel a bit dizzy/sicky but 3 mornings on the row? ARGH! SOMEONE STOP ME!!!!:dohh:

this no symptom spotting isn't going too well......for the past 3 days, 2 hours after having my cereal I am absolutely starving, dizzy and feel sick all at the same time! Its normal for me to feel peckish mid morning and I have been having fruit to try and stop eating biscuits all the time but this dizzyness and feeling sick every day.......could it be?? Logically I know that I do sometimes feel a bit dizzy/sicky but 3 mornings on the row? ARGH! SOMEONE STOP ME!!!!:dohh:

Maybe it could be :D :D Fingers crossed for you!!!!!

Yea I'm ok just now starting to drive myself crazy with every little thing.... I'm sure my boobs look just a little darker : haha: amazing how once your in the ttw you think everything is a sign haha

I no i am doing the same, Sore boobs and tummy cramps, Or is it in my head? hmmmm lol

Well just have to wait see I bet well both get BFP hehe

I no i am doing the same, Sore boobs and tummy cramps, Or is it in my head? hmmmm lol

Lol its like the calm, logcial side of our brains says 'now ladies, calm down your bodies often do strange things and it never used to bother you' but the i want a baby and i want it yesterday side says 'but you never know.....these can be pregnancy symptoms and everyone else i know got pregnant straight away so it could be!' actually....that sounds like a few conversations i've had with my dh :haha:

Lol its like the calm, logcial side of our brains says 'now ladies, calm down your bodies often do strange things and it never used to bother you' but the i want a baby and i want it yesterday side says 'but you never know.....these can be pregnancy symptoms and everyone else i know got pregnant straight away so it could be!' actually....that sounds like a few conversations i've had with my dh :haha:

Mrsm this is actually how I'm feel right at this moment, logcial part of me is saying far out lady stop driving yourself crazy already. But the I want a baby part is screaming you might just be so lucky :haha: I'm glad you lady's are in the same crazy boat as me .....
Now after saying that mrsm it really sounds like good signs to me haha when are you due? I'm excited for you hehe

fx they are good signs for us all! I am due tues and if the witch doesn't show I will be testing saturday! you?

im due on thursday ! gonna take a test a week after if i dont come on though :) fx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->