Number 7

gailggg

Reaction score
I am due to give birth in August. This is my 7th child would you believe.

I have 3 boys (12,10, 8yrs) and 3 girls (6,3,1yrs).

This pregnancy was not planned and now we face the drama of fitting our new baby into not only our van (will be too small) and the house (also getting too small). But, regardless of all the problems I am happy to have another baby.

At 33 I think this will be my last. But "hang on" I think I've already said that a couple of times before. Seriously, however, I think 7 will do. I am sooo exhausted now.

How funny you had 3 boys then 3 girls, not a mix of ages :D

Congratulations, no idea how you do it! I'm wondering if I could manage a third, OH may want another but I'm happy with the idea of two. Not surprised you are tired. But will you think 'it needs to be even'? :haha:

and there was me worrying about how i will get just 1 baby in our car with a dog and luggage :lol:

congratulations! :) do you know what you are having yet?

wow! lotsa babies! hehe. how many weeks are you? guess your an expert at pregnancy. im struggling to cope with this one let alone thinking of actually being pregnact again!! how on earth do you do it???? ive got a trapped nerve and i cant get to the toilet without severe pain. physio isnt for another 2 weeks yet.

congrats on your big family
Id love loads kiddies..
(this my 5th pregnancy in 4ish yr)
3rd Baby in the 4yrs.. our 1st lil one sadly not with us anymore

But congrats on pregnancy and wish you alll the Best...

wow congrats to you! 7 kids is quite a blessing! i could not handle it. 2 or 3 will be plenty :D

Glad to have an expert around here.
My sister has 7 children and my brother and another sister each have 6. Big, busy, beautiful families. Congrats!

My word, how I wish I could have big family!

Bet your older children will love it and be a great help.

Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"