nursery decor has arrived!!!

i love all the stuff u got...so cute xxx

Very cute! Can't wait to see the finished nursery!

Awwww thats so beautiful :hissy: i want to get babies room done :cry:

Oh wow - I look forward to pics :D Pop me a PM when you have lol I don't want to miss hehe

lol, well it wont be done for awhile :( I WISH! The room which is going to be our nursery is currently occupied by tons of junk which is slowly being sorted through etc...

I was going to wait until im off work in Oct... but.... dont know if I can wait that long :D

That's really cute hun, and def a good bargain!!! I love Beatrix Potter, and have recently stitched a sampler for my good friend, who had her baby girl in January. Now I'm re-stitching the whole thing over again, ready for my own little bubs!
xx

Attachments

• lucy sampler.JPG
    lucy sampler.JPG
    90.6 KB · Views: 4
That's really cute hun, and def a good bargain!!! I love Beatrix Potter, and have recently stitched a sampler for my good friend, who had her baby girl in January. Now I'm re-stitching the whole thing over again, ready for my own little bubs!
xx

I wanted to stitch something but I really don't enjoy cross stitch so instead I'm going to design something of my own that I can free embroider.

Awww that is pretty Cuddles! I wonder if I can find one anywhere...

xx

Oh my gosh that is beautiful!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"