Occasionally Psycho (But Ridiculously Amazing TTC'ers) - PMA Not Required!

Just wanted to pop in and say hello again, now that I'm coping a little better. Big congrats Sanrio and Iraes and fingers crossed for you SPP!

I'm not particularly hopeful for this cycle. I was so letdown by last cycle that I didn't pay any attention to when I O'd, but I have a feeling that it was after DH had flown back out to work.

Just wanted to pop in and say hello again, now that I'm coping a little better. Big congrats Sanrio and Iraes and fingers crossed for you SPP!

I'm not particularly hopeful for this cycle. I was so letdown by last cycle that I didn't pay any attention to when I O'd, but I have a feeling that it was after DH had flown back out to work.

How long have you been trying AJCart? I really hope it goes better for you this cycle hun, but if not we are always here for you if you need someone to talk to. I really don't think it is going to be much longer for you, and Pi! I have good feelings about it!!

How long have you been trying AJCart? I really hope it goes better for you this cycle hun, but if not we are always here for you if you need someone to talk to. I really don't think it is going to be much longer for you, and Pi! I have good feelings about it!!

Coming up on 10 months of trying now. I think last cycle took it out of me because despite my best efforts I had really gotten my hopes up with the witch being almost a week late. When she did finally rear her ugly head it just knocked the wind out of me.

Here's hoping you're good feelings are right for both of us then! Maybe not thinking about if for a cycle will have done the trick for me!

That is exactly what did it for me! I was temping, and doing the whole 9 yards, but the cycle that I decided I wasn't going to temp, and just used OPK's, and stayed as stress free as possible, I got my BFP! So you may be onto something there! I hope it works for you too!

Hi ladies! I've been swamped here on the homefront so have been following along but haven't had much time to post. We're wrapping up our school year and I'm working on DS1's end of the year assessment. I'm reviewing what we need to work on, what he's excelling at, what kinds of books, experiments, etc. we want to try, and so on. I'm working on organizing my meal plans so that I'm not constantly thinking about what to cook (I cook more than you guys may think is even feasible lol; it's insanity really but necessary). Then of course there's the day-to-day laundry, cooking, kidstuff, etc. So friggin' swamped! :shipw:

I know what you mean about the letdown and TTC just being too much AJ :hugs: . I'm only four cycles in and every month of the same bullshit is just :nope: .

Sanrio: That certainly is a lot to think about with your DH's job. If it was us we'd go for it but we're in totally different kinds of situations than you guys have going on. For one, we're goin' nuts with wanting to move some place fresh for a time. Hoping you guys come to the best decision for all of you!

Hi lraes *wave* . How are you feeling?

Me, feeling an odd combination of numb and sad. When Rose gets here, as I'm sure she'll come a callin' by Tuesday, Friday at the very latest, I will absolutely be finding myself some fake sushi, a beer, and a movie; ready to get this over with...

I hope you lovelies enjoy your Sunday though! :flower: Here's to a beautiful new week :dust: .

Yeah, this decision is weighing so heavily on my mind! The money is great yeah....but to not have our family there anymore, and of course, DH will be working even more than he does now. It will be me and the kids most of the time. We talked to his mom about it. She is going to take 2 weeks off of work to help me with everything after the baby, so we are covered there. Athens is a 4 hour drive from here, and she said she will drive it if we decide to move. She drives to Raleigh all the time anyhow, and that is 3 hours, so an extra hour isn't much. BUT....there are other factors. Switching doctors a month before having the baby, unpacking an entire house before the baby comes, getting the kids into a new school.... just, lots. I would love the extra money, I just have to be sure I am making the right decision. Money isnt everything I guess.

Sounds like a very big decision. My husband has an interview tonight for a new job, it is within the same company and town though, we are really hoping he gets it.

I had another blood draw for hcg level today. It came back at 2922. it was 113 a week ago. so far so good. They want another one next Monday, hopefully it keeps going up!

Awesome! Yeah, I think your numbers will continue to rise, and everything will be just fine!

As for me, I have been a damn basket case. My hormones are all over the place, and I am an emotional train wreck. I hope it goes away soon. I know I am being irrational about 95 percent of the things that are getting to me, but I can't help it!

I had a minor melt down on Saturday myself. Over absolutely nothing, but it didn't seem like it at the time. Glad to know that I am not alone lol :wacko:

I can't even begin to tell how much of a relief today has been to me. I found out that DH's boss has decided not to do the Georgia thing, so I am so happy. Yeah, the money would be nice, but we are happy here. I love my house, and I already know where I am going to put all of the baby stuff. So, although we will be missing out on some extra cash, my stress level is way down!!

How is everyone else doing? Kisha, did you test yet?

That's graet Sanrio! I'm currently 7dpo, and really have NO idea for this month. The last three months I had myself convinced I had symptoms, and obviously didn't.....so this month I'm trying to be pretty blah about the whole thing ("trying" being the operative word hehe)

Blah seem to work though! It worked for me! I got my BFP on the month that I just stopped worrying so much about it. I also didn't feel like it was my month at all, and surprise, it was. Very strange how that worked out, but I am glad it did. I hope you guys get your BFP's this month too!

I was the same way, other months I had myself convinced it was the month. This month I felt nothing. I was VERY surprised to get a:bfp:. Fingers crossed for you!:dust:

Hey ladies! :wave: Not a whole lot of time or energy but got a quick c/p from another thread I post in:

SweetPotatoPi said:
Tested what I thought was 12DPO and BFN. Tested today at what appeared to be 14DPO and BFN. Playing with FF and switching to FAM (I paper/pencil chart too, which I prefer) and FF gives me dotted CH's at CD16 which doesn't line up with my secondary signs. Ugh! So now I have no idea WTF is going on. When i changed my settings to FAM, FF pushed AF's arrival back to Friday. On Advanced it would have been today. I...am...pissed :dohh: .

CD16 would be a really late O for me. Also, I go by the FAM rules of TCOYF and CD16 doesn't seem to jive with O. Infinite ugh! I don't freaking know anymore :nope: . Waiting for The Witch (which I thought I was so sure was coming when she was supposed to when I got the BFN and was having tons of cramping; absolutely expected a temp drop the next day but nope!) or a BFP :wacko: . Emotionally exhausted though and that's the living truth :sad2: .

So, meh and lots more of it! Hope you ladies are doing well though! :kiss:

UGH! I feel for ya girl, the 2ww sucks so much ass! I hope this month is your month though, I really do. I know your time isn't far off though, no matter what. I am waiting on you to be my bump buddy, and so we can begin our club preggie meh! It won't be long!!

I'm just hangin out, eating some crazy cookies, and rooting for you girl!!

I know this is crazy, but I took another pregnancy test LOL! I was so pissed that the FRER didn't give me the results I wanted, so I was determined to get a BFP on one! It will be last time I ever see them, so I wanted to see one for the fun of it. Took this test a little bit ago. Didn't even hold my pee, and the pee was definitely diluted:

https://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j342/Amber_McCall/FRERAT65009_zpsf5999b1c.jpg

Got my BFP FRER!! I WIN!!! The FRER will not be getting the better of me LOL!

I went pee before going to bed, and there was bright red blood on the tp. There is not enough to be on my underwear, but it is definitely there. I have checked about a billion times now. My mother in law is on her way over, and she is taking me to the ER while my father in law sits here since the kids are sleeping. My husband is at work, and will not be able to leave for awhile. PLEASE have me in your thoughts. I am terrified!!!!!!!! I am so afraid they are going to tell me I am having a miscarriage. I have no cramping, but I don't feel hopeful right now.

Oh no! Fingers crossed for you Sanrio! I hope its nothing major!

I went pee before going to bed, and there was bright red blood on the tp. There is not enough to be on my underwear, but it is definitely there. I have checked about a billion times now. My mother in law is on her way over, and she is taking me to the ER while my father in law sits here since the kids are sleeping. My husband is at work, and will not be able to leave for awhile. PLEASE have me in your thoughts. I am terrified!!!!!!!! I am so afraid they are going to tell me I am having a miscarriage. I have no cramping, but I don't feel hopeful right now.
(((hugs,hugs,hugs))) Just now saw this, I hope everything is ok Amber! Thinking of you and wishing you lots of healthy, sticky babydom darlin'. Will be watching for your update...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->