Occasionally Psycho (But Ridiculously Amazing TTC'ers) - PMA Not Required!

Sanrio - I bet!! Then imagine if all your cycles sync up eventually, PMS levels would be off the chart :haha:

Pi - Thank you!

AJ - Congratulations!!! :dance: :cloud9:

Thanks ladies! Took a FRER tonight as well and got another strong positive! :D

That is awesome AJ!! So happy for you!! I remember you telling me you weren't confident about this month either LOL!! :happydance:

I had a little spotting today myself. Same situation, just when I wipe. Still nervous though.

Iraes, fingers crossed it isn't anything to be worried about.

Sanrio, yep, I was certain we had missed our shot this cycle. I only tested so I could get the "inevitable BFN" out of the way and start focusing on the next one. Got a heck of a shock! I am certainly not complaining though. Poor DH is away at work at the moment though, so he's having trouble concentrating on his job, lol.

I had a little spotting today myself. Same situation, just when I wipe. Still nervous though.

It is EXTREMELY nerve racking! Did you have sex last night, or today? I know that will cause it as well. Mine has stopped now. It did go on until the following night though, and I was really worried. Now it has stopped, and morning sickness is going strong. I also googled the hell out of it, and spotting is actually very common in pregnancy, so that made me feel a lot better. Your numbers were beautiful, and I think that you and baby are going to be just fine hun. Hopefully I will super awesome numbers like yours tomorrow when I do to my DR appt! :thumbup:

Iraes, fingers crossed it isn't anything to be worried about.

Sanrio, yep, I was certain we had missed our shot this cycle. I only tested so I could get the "inevitable BFN" out of the way and start focusing on the next one. Got a heck of a shock! I am certainly not complaining though. Poor DH is away at work at the moment though, so he's having trouble concentrating on his job, lol.

I can imagine the look on your face! :haha: I love that moment in life. PURE SHOCK. Hell, I was shocked when I got my BFP, and we had even dtd on the right days! I was just feeling off about everything. I suppose every one has those months, but I was feeling really pessimistic. Glad it worked out for us! LOL

It has stopped. Hopefully all is well.

Congrats AJ! So exciting!

Okay, so I went into the DR today and had more blood drawn. I was pretty much in and out. Went home, and got a call with the results at 4:30pm. The nurse told me that my numbers are doubling nicely, and my HCG is now over 9,000. She gave me the exact number, but it's written down in my room and I don't feel like going to get it LOL! Anyhow, after she explained it to me, she told me that my DR wants me to come in for another ultrasound next week. I have to go in next Wednesday at 10am. So this is the one that I loathe, because they are going to be looking to see where the baby has implanted. I really hope it isn't a cornual, but this will be the day I find out for SURE that everything is fine. I hope that all goes well, but I know that no matter what, there is nothing I can do to change anything, and what will be will be. I think by then I will be around 7 weeks pregnant, so I should be able to see the heartbeat and everything, so that will be nice. So, I guess we will know for sure that everything is progressing the way it should on the 17th!

That's great news Sanrio! I received good news today as well. My hcg was 23,151 today, up from 2922 exactly a week ago. I have an ultrasound on Friday, really really hope it is good news. That is the point where we found out we lost our first pregnancy. I'm so nervous and excited at the same time.

Fingers crossed for good news for all of us!

Great news about your levels Sanrio. Can't believe you have to wait over a week for the u/s! Will keep praying and sending you hugs. :hugs:

Hugs and prayers for you Iraes. Will be thinking of you on Friday.

Sanrio and lraes that's wonderful news! Keeping you guys in my thoughts :dust: .

Hate to post and run but I gotta get the kids in the bath. BBL!

I have come to the conclusion that this coming week is going to drag ass. Having to wait a week for an ultrasound SUCKS. I want to know what is going on! It kinda sucks being insanely emotional and having this weigh so heavily on my mind all the time. All I want to know is that bean has implanted in a fantastic spot, and that everything is going to be just fine.

On a bright note, and to give myself some good karma, I bought a sonoline b doppler tonight. I know I won't be able to use it just yet, but to know it is sitting in my bedroom waiting to be used makes me feel a bit better. It helps me to think positive thoughts! Also, DH took me out for Mexican food earlier, and it was awesome! I'm kinda regretting it now, but it was great at the time! LOL

:hugs: Sanrio. Yeah, it's going to be a rough one. But you're doing great keeping with the good, positive thoughts even though this is a pretty tumultuous cloud hanging around. Minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day and eventually you will get some answers. Lots of breathing, movies, good food (when you can stand it :winkwink: ), enjoying your family, and you'll get there.

Mmmm, I haven't had good Mexican food in a while *yum*. I want a chile relleno, enchilada and tamale now, right along with an ice cold beer. Might have to scratch that itch this afternoon or tomorrow.

Hang in there Sanrio!! :hugs:

Pi are we the only ones not preggers in this group?? I see :bfp: everywhere :haha:

At the moment TTC is so up in the air. I want to but DH is dragging his feet a little. He definitely wants another though, so that's good. Just a question of when.

Yep, I think it's just us hakuna. Pass the cookies would ya doll :munch: , I've got ze tasty beverages :drunk: ! I hear you on the DH foot-dragging. For the longest time my DH would go back and forth and we had many a conversation about it. It was really frustrating for me since I'd been ready for a while. He's good to go now though :D . Hope your DH picks his feet up soon! Are you guys NTNP?

:hugs: Sanrio. Yeah, it's going to be a rough one. But you're doing great keeping with the good, positive thoughts even though this is a pretty tumultuous cloud hanging around. Minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day and eventually you will get some answers. Lots of breathing, movies, good food (when you can stand it :winkwink: ), enjoying your family, and you'll get there.

Mmmm, I haven't had good Mexican food in a while *yum*. I want a chile relleno, enchilada and tamale now, right along with an ice cold beer. Might have to scratch that itch this afternoon or tomorrow.

Dude.... I had all 3 of those things to eat last night!!! What the hell?! LOL! You're a mind reader!!!!!!

I'm hangin' out, watching Spongebob with London before she goes to bed. I had mango habenero wings for dinner, and they were amazing. They are staying down too, which is awesome! I LOOOOOVE spicy food. Kisha, do you have a buffalo wild wings where you are? Have you ever tried the blazing wings? I eat those every time I go there by choice. When I first tried them they LIT ME UP, but now I am so used to them that I literally enjoy the flavor of the sauce. My hubby eats them with me too. We love spicy food around here! LOL!

I bought all of the girls some cute little sandals for summer time online earlier. It was hot out today! Yesterday too. I hung up my hummingbird feeder. I love hummingbirds. I have always been fascinated with them since I was little :) I love sitting outside, drinking iced tea, and watching the hummingbirds when the weather is nice.

What have you guys been up to?

Yep, I think it's just us hakuna. Pass the cookies would ya doll :munch: , I've got ze tasty beverages :drunk: ! I hear you on the DH foot-dragging. For the longest time my DH would go back and forth and we had many a conversation about it. It was really frustrating for me since I'd been ready for a while. He's good to go now though :D . Hope your DH picks his feet up soon! Are you guys NTNP?

I'm not pregnant either.....where those cookies at? anyone else? Or is it just us three......

Glad he's on board now! Mine is mostly on board. One minute he buys me prenatal vitamins, then next minute he's putting on a condom :dohh: We are both 33 so we aren't spring chickens and I want to get this party started! :haha: Where are you in your cycle? I ovulate in exactly a week (on cd13, I'm almost like clockwork) so I plan on raping hubby then. :sex: How old are your other kids? As you see in my ticker I have a 10 month old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->