Occasionally Psycho (But Ridiculously Amazing TTC'ers) - PMA Not Required!

YEP, temp dropped to right above what would be my average coverline. Still no AF though!!! WTF!!! I ma thinking it is leading into a chemical. Sounds like my progesterone is low, hence the low temp, and then the chemical more than likely.

I havent had a chance to go to the store yet, but will soon. Either way, facts are AF is 2 days late, and that shouldnt happen. My LP is 11 days LOL! I hate this damn it.

SOOOOO.... I will keep you both posted as to what goes on today, but I am expecting a chemical :(

lraes- Let us know what your blood results are!!! I hope everything turns out to be just fine!!! :hugs:

:hugs2: I'm sorry for all the nuttiness girl. So, so wrong to mess with us this way :nope: . FX that this is a shy bean and not a chemical darlin'.

Yeah, I do hope so. I just wish something would happen one way or another so I would know what is going on! I'm holding my pee now, and I will go get some tests soon, then come back and test again. Not really sure what to think anymore. It's kinda depressing, but I'm trying not to let it get me down. I may even order some progesterone cream online online or something to prevent this from happening again.

Yeah, limbo is definitely worse than just knowing. Hope these new tests help with some clarity!

113 today! They said it needed to double in 48-72 hours. It went from 14 on Friday to 113 on Monday so it's looking good so far. The dr is not in today so they said she would call me tomorrow to see if there was anything else she wanted me to do.

113 today! They said it needed to double in 48-72 hours. It went from 14 on Friday to 113 on Monday so it's looking good so far. The dr is not in today so they said she would call me tomorrow to see if there was anything else she wanted me to do.

Whoo hooo!!!! So happy for you chick!! I just knew you would be getting some good news!! :happydance: So when is your due date?

My darling ladies....there is no denying this:

https://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j342/Amber_McCall/PREGNANCYTESTS004_zpse97e5153.jpg

Just took these about an hour ago!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Whoo hooo!!!! So happy for you chick!! I just knew you would be getting some good news!! :happydance: So when is your due date?

My darling ladies....there is no denying this:

https://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j342/Amber_McCall/PREGNANCYTESTS004_zpse97e5153.jpg

Just took these about an hour ago!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I told you! Omg girl! I am so freaking happy for you! :happydance: :dust: :dance: :wohoo: :bunny:

I KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!! YOU DID TOTALLY TELL ME!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!! I'M FREAKING OUT!!!!!

I can't believe it actually did happen when I stopped temping hahaha!!! Figures. And remember, the insemination this past cycle!?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Looks like I will get to tell my kid that one day after all!!!

Anyhow, I'm not going to temp anymore. It is just stressing me out. Obviously my numbers are going up. Had a negative digi at 10dpo, and a positive digi tonight without even holding, so there ya go. Now I am just going to relax, and hope everything goes okay!!

P.S. You are my good luck charm!!! :hug:

:rain::bunny:<3:wohoo::fool::juggle::ninja::headspin::yipee::dance:

Bwahahahahahahahaha! Best conception story evah! :rofl: I am loving the awesome that is your chart right now lol. Phase I Club Preggy Meh in effect!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: OMG I KNOW!!! My chart is a hot mess LMFAO!!!! I still can't believe this month worked out man!! WTF!!!

Okay, so question. Trying to figure out my due date. When I go by date of conception is says that I would be like 3 weeks pregnant, and might be able to test positive on a pregnancy test in a week or 2...am I doing this wrong?

If I go by the last period, it makes more sense. Says I am like 5 weeks along or so. HALP! LOL

Hmm, never calculated by conception date before but planned on it this go around. Lemme pull out my google-fu...

(That sounds unseemly :haha: )

I swear, the brain blank-outs I'm getting lately are ridiculous *smh* lol. Ok, so since you know about when you conceived you add 266 days/38 weeks to that date. By the time we conceive, we're already considered to be 2 weeks pg so you're 3w6d's right now. Your EDD is 12/3/2013. Most use Gestational Age (the method when they add 280 days to your LMP) but when we know about when we conceived then we can work with that Conception Date+266 days or Fetal Age. It seems to be that the two weeks your body spends getting ready to O are considered the first two weeks of pregnancy b/c it's not known precisely when sperm and egg do their happy dance most of the time. I'm assuming they know precisely with things like IVF.

So it looks like going by LMP your EDD is being calculated as 11/22/2013 with the assumption that you O'd on CD14 (and yes, I'm a big old nerd and went and did the math using your O date :rofl: ). Welp, we know that isht is wrong since you didn't O 'til around CD26 so lol. I think most of the tickers will use Gestational Age so that's your 5w3d's. But you know about when you O'd so you're good to go :thumbup: . I think it's cool to know both dates for comparisons sake 'cause it's fun to see the differences when we know what was going on in our cycles lol.

I forgot about this site I had bookmarked. And here's another page I found.

Good grief, I swear I knew this stuff at some point :wacko: .

I hope any of that made sense *smh*. I need to take my butt to bed lol. But I just got my kids to go to sleep about an hour and a half ago so I want to read my book and junk!

Hahahaha!!! Okay cool, makes sense :thumbup:

I just went by my LMP, since I wasn't temping and can't CONFIRM O on CD26.....but I still feel like that was the day anyhow. Soooooo I will go by the DD of Nov. 22nd, which is 1 day before my 3 year old's birthday hahaha!! She was born Nov. 23rd, and my 7 year old's bday is Nov. 30th hahaha!! November seems to be a lucky month for me. And like I said, it is just my luck that is happened this month! All the birthdays I already have in November....figures :rofl:

So now I guess I just sit back and wait for the nausea to hit..... should be here pretty soon. Going by my LMP I am around 5 weeks PG, so aaaannnnytime now. Ugh.... the shittiest part of pregnancy I swear. Of course I will also be a nervous wreck until I hit around 14 weeks. I always feel like I am tempting fate! Every time I get pregnant. Not sure why my temp was low like that, but who really knows without having temped the whole month.:shrug: Levels have to be going up though because the digis are like 50mlU I believe. Got a negative digi the day before last, so there ya go. So I feel a bit better. No more temping for me, just going to try and remain stress free, and not worry about it....if possible.

You're the second woman I've talked to in the last few weeks that has a lot of family birthdays and such around November. Sounds like there's a specific kind of energy that circles around that time for you sweets!

With DS2 I remember commenting to a friend of mine that I hadn't gotten the nausea yet (I was around 5ish weeks IIRC) and that it was kind of freaking me out then boom! Six weeks rolled around and I was through! I think it only started to break around 18 weeks or so? Then by 20, 21 weeks I was feeling better. Good times :haha: . It was like that with DS1 too.

Yep, sit back, relax, revel in the fruits of all your hard, erh, work lol. Well, it can start to feel like work after a bit :winkwink: . Healthy, sticky baby :dust: to you chick!!! Hope to be joining you soon!

So excited for you Sanrio!!!:happydance:

I'm having the same due date problem. First day of my last cycle was 2/16. But pretty sure I ovulated late on 3/11. So it's either 11/23 or 12/3 I think :)

I am sure you will be joining us preggies VERY soon. I'm your biggest cheerleader, that is for sure! And of course, it isn't Club Preggie Meh until the other half of the club becomes preggie LOL! So now I just get to sit back and follow your cycles, eyeball your chart ect. This cycles chart is looking really good though, although I do miss the big dipper :rofl:

As far as the due date thing, I have always just went by the last date of my period, and it has always been fine. I never knew the date of conception before, but the baby always measured correctly on U/S ect. So I feel pretty confident about that. Not to mention that November just sounds much better than December. :haha:

So, today is the day that we will tell DH's mom that we are expecting. She has no idea that we were even trying LOL! Should be interesting....

Dr ordered progesterone lab today. They just called to say the results weren't in yet and that I will have to wait until tomorrow. :(

My stomach is feeling upset tho, maybe that is a good sign....kinda lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->