Occasionally Psycho (But Ridiculously Amazing TTC'ers) - PMA Not Required!

Yeah hun, don't worry. Your lines on your tests look great, your HCG level sounds great, so I think everything is going to be just fine! I think you will get some peace of mind tomorrow. And yes, an upset stomach is definitely a good thing LOL! As bad as that sounds. But don't worry if it doesn't get worse....with one of my pregnancies I didn't have any morning sickness, and she ended up being 9 days late, and weighed 9.4 pounds LOL!

Yeah hun, don't worry. Your lines on your tests look great, your HCG level sounds great, so I think everything is going to be just fine! I think you will get some peace of mind tomorrow. And yes, an upset stomach is definitely a good thing LOL! As bad as that sounds. But don't worry if it doesn't get worse....with one of my pregnancies I didn't have any morning sickness, and she ended up being 9 days late, and weighed 9.4 pounds LOL!

Thank you! I've been going crazy. On top of it I have bronchitis and an ear infection so they put me on antibiotics. They assured me they are safe but I hate having to take them. but I have been so sick and that can't be good for the baby either.

Wow over 9 pounds!! Yikes! Lol

Thank you! I've been going crazy. On top of it I have bronchitis and an ear infection so they put me on antibiotics. They assured me they are safe but I hate having to take them. but I have been so sick and that can't be good for the baby either.

So sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. Do you get ear infections a lot? I do, and I hate it. My "tube" behind my ear that drains the fluid from behind my ear drum isn't as curved as it should be, so I have issues with ear infections. They are so painful. If you need some relief from the pain or anything, run a hairdryer on your ear for awhile.... the heat makes it feel soooo much better. Also, sleeping with a hotpad on low on top of your pillow with your ear on it works wonders. I hope you feel better soon. Being sick sucks, but being pregnant and sick is even worse!

Be sure to let us know what your test results say tomorrow! I think you will get some great news, and maybe then you can worry about getting yourself feeling better! :hugs:

Just dropping in for a quick halo ladies! Will be back tomorrow to catch up. I'm a tired gal and can't think properly right now to reply with any functionality lol. Hope you guys are feeling good!

I bet you are tired after chasing 2 boys around all day! LOL!

I have a few symtoms, just so everyone knows. Boobs are pretty damn sore today, and OMG...I have been so tired all day. UGH...I hate that symptom. With my first pregnancy I would literally have to pull of of the highway if I got tired while driving, and park in a store's parking lot for a nap!! I literally could not keep my eyes open!! Then after my nap I would be on my way to where I was going again hahaha!!

Okay, I am off to bed. Hope you both sleep well, and talk to you both tomorrow!!
:hugs:

They called. Progesterone level is good they said, but they want me to have weekly blood draws to check the quant level and an ultrasound at 7 weeks.

They called. Progesterone level is good they said, but they want me to have weekly blood draws to check the quant level and an ultrasound at 7 weeks.

Sounds like they are just taking precautionary measures, and that is a good thing! Even if your progesterone was to look low at some point they would be on top of it, and could give you progesterone supplements to carry you through until about 13 weeks or so, bc that is when the placenta is formed, and it begins to support the baby for you. :) But it sounds to me like every thing is going just like it should! :happydance:

I wanted to drop in and say :hi: to you girls. I am trying to get motivated to clean my house, but omg I don't want to. You were right Kisha btw.... fatigue is one of my symtoms!! I am so damn tired! I could sleep for 12 hours and still sleep another 5, and need a nap the same day LOL! So fatigue for sure, sore boobs, and when I had a glass of milk this morning it kinda made my stomach feel funky. Not too bad....just weird. No frequent peeing just yet, no bad nausea....but those things don't usually start for me until at minimum 6 weeks or so. My skin is clear this time too!! With DD last time I was soooooooooo broke out omg!! I knew something was up like a week before I tested bc of how bad it was! This time my skin looks great LOL! WTF! Maybe it means I am having a boy? LOL!

lraes- are you having any symptoms yet?

Oh, next week I have to go to this place and have a pregnancy test done there. It is always so weird to hear someone else tell you that you're pregnant LOL! But I have to do it so that I can get DR confirmation to give to my insurance company. I think I'll be going on Monday bc that is when hubby is off work next. Should be interesting.

Oh man, that's not cool! I'm sorry that you're so sick right now and hope you're feeling better soon :hugs: . And I agree with Sanrio, sounds like your HCP's are on top of things :thumbup: .

I bet you are tired after chasing 2 boys around all day! LOL!

I have a few symtoms, just so everyone knows. Boobs are pretty damn sore today, and OMG...I have been so tired all day. UGH...I hate that symptom. With my first pregnancy I would literally have to pull of of the highway if I got tired while driving, and park in a store's parking lot for a nap!! I literally could not keep my eyes open!! Then after my nap I would be on my way to where I was going again hahaha!!

Okay, I am off to bed. Hope you both sleep well, and talk to you both tomorrow!!
:hugs:
:haha: Well that's for darn sure! These two wear...me...out, omg :wacko: . I totally :rofl: at your pulling over to park and nap story lol. I told my sister and DH and they loved it, had 'em cracking up lol. We do what we gotta do! I would do that in a heartbeat :sleep: . Hey, safety first! :thumbup: Really, more people should pull over when they're feeling tired like that. How did the spilling of the beans with your MIL go?

DH took the kids out for a bit so I've got a little time to myself. So much I want to do I don't know what to go with! :haha: Hope you ladies are having a lovely day :flower: .

Symptoms....my boobs are very sore and I'm feeling sick. But I'm not sure if that's because of being sick or the baby or both.

Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you how it went with the MIL. It went great actually. She is very excited and said "hoping for a boy this time"? LOL! My DH told her in a kinda funny way too. Since he was at work when he found out, he said "Hey guess what! I got some good news at work the other night"! So of course she thought it was work related, and said "Oh really? What was it"? And he said very calmly "Amber's pregnant"? He was like, well I found out while I was there, so it counts as good news at work haha! She was really excited, asked when the due date was, and of course we all had a laugh about it being the day before London's birthday.

We also told DH's grandma yesterday. We had to call her and tell her because she is in Florida all through the winter, and won't be back until next month. She was really excited too. In my husband's family the only little ones are my kids, and then he cousin has one 2 year old daughter. That is it. So the news of having another grandbaby is a pretty big deal. Before I came around there were NO little ones in the family. My husband and his same age cousins, his brother ect. were the youngest people in the family.

So I looked up what day Thanksgiving will be on this year, so I can try and time a planned c section with when I will have the most help here at home. My husband will be able to take 9 days off, but will have to go back after that. My MIL is a teacher, so when the kids are on Thanksgiving break, she will be too. I think they schedule c sections a little bit before the due date if I'm not mistaken, so they can avoid a woman going into labor on her own. Guess we will find out!

Uh oh.... had some mild nausea this morning when I got up.... pleeeeeeeeeease don't let it get any worse!!!!!

Okay, I feel fine as of now, so that is good. Anyhow, when are you testing? Is it 3 days now? Chart is looking good, that is for sure! :thumbup: I can't wait for you to test LOL!

And I broke down and ordered a box of FRER off of Amazon LOL! I just want to see the line progression. Those damn things pissed me off by not giving me lines this time around so I am determined to get lines on them!

I hear you. I had to do another test this morning to see a darker line! Had a little cramping last night and it got me pretty nervous. But got a darker line this morning. I have another quant on Monday and they scheduled an ultrasound for April 12th. I'm trying not to do anymore planning or telling anyone until after the ultrasound, cause that's when my first pregnancy went bad.

When are you testing sweetpotato? Fingers crossed for a :bfp:!

I think my chart looks good as well ya'll, but I won't be deceived :haha: . I'll test on the 31st. Was in the TWW twice this month lol. If I stay true to the 25 day cycle I've been having the last four months, if AF is coming she'll be here April Fool's Day :rolleyes: . Thanks so much for the baby dust ladies :kiss: . TTC has run me down and I just don't have any faith that this is it really. I'd love for it to be and am hoping of course but meh...

I didn't do progressions with my boys, didn't even realize it was a concept lol. You guys are making me want to when I do get a BFP though, ha!

I think my chart looks good as well ya'll, but I won't be deceived :haha: . I'll test on the 31st. Was in the TWW twice this month lol. If I stay true to the 25 day cycle I've been having the last four months, if AF is coming she'll be here April Fool's Day :rolleyes: . Thanks so much for the baby dust ladies :kiss: . TTC has run me down and I just don't have any faith that this is it really. I'd love for it to be and am hoping of course but meh...

I didn't do progressions with my boys, didn't even realize it was a concept lol. You guys are making me want to when I do get a BFP though, ha!

LOL! Well, Meh seemed to work pretty good for me, so maybe it will work for you too haha! I think our Club Meh is good luck! I don't think it is gonna be long for you though, and I have a good feeling about this month!!

I'm just hangin' out...watching Kill Bill vol.1 on bluray :thumbup:

I was kind of out of the loop for a while, but I definitely had the "meh" thought process this last month, hopefully it's good luck!

So pregnancy is starting to suck now...I have been having crazy dizzy spells since yesterday. I don't even have to move to get them...I get them sitting down. or whatever else. And then of course it makes me sick to my stomach. So yeah.... this is gonna suck.

lol! Hopefully I'll be able to say "Meh for the win! Not once, not twice, but freaking THRICE! Where's my bottling equipment?!"

So pregnancy is starting to suck now...I have been having crazy dizzy spells since yesterday. I don't even have to move to get them...I get them sitting down. or whatever else. And then of course it makes me sick to my stomach. So yeah.... this is gonna suck.
Aw, oh noes! :awww: I'm sorry you're feeling it already chick. It's going to suck so awesome though! :hugs:

ERMAGHERD WOMAN!!! I am so damn ready to see what your chart does tomorrow!! It's looking good man!! I am just hanging out, watching Weeds, trying to decide when to go to bed.

Oh, my husband got some crazy ass news at work earlier. His DM wants him to relocate to work in a new store with him, because they are talking about giving the DM this new market. He is able to hand pick who he wants, and my DH was the first one he said he wanted. Hubby would get a salary increase, hefty bonus, and would then get his own store in the market. The company would also pay for us to relocate. BUT.... I don't want to go!! The would want us to move in October, and we would be relocating to Athens, GA. I just don't think it would be possible. I would be due to have a baby the next month, I would know no one, I would have to yank my kids out of school....I'm just not feelin' it man. Obviously this is something that is going to have to be talked about heavily in my house over the next few days, but I'm just not thinking it is a good idea...even with all the extra money that comes with it. Le sigh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->