Occasionally Psycho (But Ridiculously Amazing TTC'ers) - PMA Not Required!

:hugs: I'm glad you're at least starting to feel better Sanrio. I was feeling "Meh..." about this cycle too. Hopefully the "Ugh, just, screw it!" is the trick?! lol Gotta love your tenacity, OPK'ing it through bronchitis; you're a TTC ninja my friend :coolio: . Hope you catch that elusive eggy this cycle! All of this would make quite the lead-up for a birth story later on :dust: .

Haha! I was wondering if we were relatively close. And no! It's not usually like this during this part of the year and I'm really feeling it! :wacko: When the weather finally decides to warm up it's going to feel like we've been let out of some gray, cold, rain-soaked nightmare :hissy: . Yeah, the humidity is a beyotch. So some real beaches sure would be nice lol. Earlier in our relationship before we had kids, DH and I lived in WI for a year. At one point we spent a summer weekend in Chicago and it.was.awesome. The hot in Chicago and Milwaukee is so very different than southern heat. I like it waaaaay better. It's their nine months of gray/rain/psychotic arctic cold :cold: that keeps us here. No friggin' thanks! :ignore: Too bad California is so expensive and earthquakey...

Alrighty, off to the many hours of food prep and cooking I have to do. Hope you ladies are enjoying your weekend!

:hugs: I'm glad you're at least starting to feel better Sanrio. I was feeling "Meh..." about this cycle too. Hopefully the "Ugh, just, screw it!" is the trick?! lol Gotta love your tenacity, OPK'ing it through bronchitis; you're a TTC ninja my friend :coolio: . Hope you catch that elusive eggy this cycle! All of this would make quite the lead-up for a birth story later on :dust: .

Haha! I was wondering if we were relatively close. And no! It's not usually like this during this part of the year and I'm really feeling it! :wacko: When the weather finally decides to warm up it's going to feel like we've been let out of some gray, cold, rain-soaked nightmare :hissy: . Yeah, the humidity is a beyotch. So some real beaches sure would be nice lol. Earlier in our relationship before we had kids, DH and I lived in WI for a year. At one point we spent a summer weekend in Chicago and it.was.awesome. The hot in Chicago and Milwaukee is so very different than southern heat. I like it waaaaay better. It's their nine months of gray/rain/psychotic arctic cold :cold: that keeps us here. No friggin' thanks! :ignore: Too bad California is so expensive and earthquakey...

Alrighty, off to the many hours of food prep and cooking I have to do. Hope you ladies are enjoying your weekend!

Hahaha!! I soooo AM a TTC ninja!! Let's just hope I can be stealthy enough to sneak up on that eggy!!! :ninja:

The weather cant make up its damn mind!!One day its 65 and sunny, next it's raining and cold as hell!! I'm soooo over it LOL! My yard is soaked, and the red clay is staining my damn shoes. It's so annoying.

So anyhow, had a good day today. Like I said on your profile, I managed to get some BDing in this morning! How awesome is that haha! That is the ninja in me :thumbup: I called hubby and told him that when he gets home he needs to roll me over in bed and...ahem...yeah. He was like "But arent you sick"? I'm like...yeah...and? So sure enough, he did the damn thing.

I feel a bit better today, so it is going to be time to step it up over the next few days! I should O in like, 4 days..so I am feeling better JUST in time! How is your cycle going? I know you said you are kinda meh like me... we are probably poster children for the meh club this month. Hoping it works out for us haha! What we were doing before sure as hell wasnt!! GO CLUB MEH!!! :happydance::happydance:

EDIT- LOL!!! I put our club name in my siggy!! I'm such a dumbass LMFAO!!

Haha! Sounds like my DH Sanrio :haha: . He definitely would have been all "Alright, cool, let's go!" lol

Yeah, that's how the weather can be here to, it's some bull, for real. Just bring on the spring for cripes sake! :growlmad:

:rofl: Club Meh!

Me, tired, emotional, and grouchy as hell. Ugh!

Club Meh! fo-evah!!!! Or at least until we get our BFP's dammit!

Bahahaha!! :rofl: We have the most awesome club eva!!! CLUB MEH FOREVERRR!! Or until :bfp: like you said :haha:

I soooo hope we get preggy in the same cycle. How awesome would that be?!?! Seriously. We would of course have to be bump buddies. And then we would graduate to club preggy meh....bc pregnancy sucks :rofl:

I took an OPK earlier tonight, and it is definitely nearing positive! Should be positive tomorrow, that is CD 20. But, could be later today, I dont know! I usually O on cd 21, but it might just be cd 20 this time around. Joy...get to start the 2ww early. That is the time of the month that I go :wacko:, and break out the cookies.

I'll keep you updated! :hugs:

Hahahahahahaha! I love it! Club Preggy Meh :rofl: . Oh man, I hope we get upgraded together :happydance: but I would be thrilled for you if you made it out of this snake pit before me chick :kiss: . You'll just have to keep me a spot ready since I can't have it getting all dusty and shit :coffee: . B/c yeeeah, I'm going to lose my damn mind when I finally do get pg :wacko: .

Girl I got a metric crapton of treats to deal with the suck that is AF, TTC, the TWW, aaaand pregnancy all, yep-yep! I'm definitely breaking out the sugary baked goods and a cold one while I go psycho on the witch if she does show her face. Stupid witch (why yes, yes I am a petulant child when it comes down to this :blush: ).

Come on O! Let's get this crazy train movin', we got shit to do :haha: . Cheering you on through the TWW Sanrio! I must say, hanging with you is making this a hell of a lot more fun lady :friends: .

Hahahahahahaha! I love it! Club Preggy Meh :rofl: . Oh man, I hope we get upgraded together :happydance: but I would be thrilled for you if you made it out of this snake pit before me chick :kiss: . You'll just have to keep me a spot ready since I can't have it getting all dusty and shit :coffee: . B/c yeeeah, I'm going to lose my damn mind when I finally do get pg :wacko: .

Girl I got a metric crapton of treats to deal with the suck that is AF, TTC, the TWW, aaaand pregnancy all, yep-yep! I'm definitely breaking out the sugary baked goods and a cold one while I go psycho on the witch if she does show her face. Stupid witch (why yes, yes I am a petulant child when it comes down to this :blush: ).

Come on O! Let's get this crazy train movin', we got shit to do :haha: . Cheering you on through the TWW Sanrio! I must say, hanging with you is making this a hell of a lot more fun lady :friends: .

I, of course, will be thrilled for you as well if you make it out before I do as well! That made me think of The Dark Knight Rises. Did you see that? Bruce Wayne has to climb out of that crazy pit of a jail by taking the leap of faith. Sooo reminds me of us haha! However, if I manage to take that leap before you do, I will have my swiffer duster ready to hold your spot on the outside of the insanity! :haha: I do know that at some point we will be preggy at the same time though, so Club Preggy Meh will eventually come to fruition!! Looking forward to our upgrades, and the days that we will finally have our big girl pants on.... no pun intended LOL!! :rofl:

I don't have any treats on hand atm, but I will be sending hubby to get me some if the tww once again doesn't pan out the way I want it to. BEER HERE I COME!!!...maybe.

Took an OPK earlier today, and of course it was lighter than last night. So craptastic. I am currently holding my pee so that I can take another OPK...I swear I will have a gnarly UTI by the time all of this is said and done. The irony there is insane though....don't want to temp because of the stress...but now my OPK's are effing with me! :dohh: Figures....

I have to say, hanging with you is pretty damn awesome on my end too chick! Makes all this shit every month much more bearable. :friends:

Club Meh Foreva!!

I, of course, will be thrilled for you as well if you make it out before I do as well! That made me think of The Dark Knight Rises. Did you see that? Bruce Wayne has to climb out of that crazy pit of a jail by taking the leap of faith. Sooo reminds me of us haha! However, if I manage to take that leap before you do, I will have my swiffer duster ready to hold your spot on the outside of the insanity! :haha: I do know that at some point we will be preggy at the same time though, so Club Preggy Meh will eventually come to fruition!! Looking forward to our upgrades, and the days that we will finally have our big girl pants on.... no pun intended LOL!! :rofl:

I don't have any treats on hand atm, but I will be sending hubby to get me some if the tww once again doesn't pan out the way I want it to. BEER HERE I COME!!!...maybe.

Took an OPK earlier today, and of course it was lighter than last night. So craptastic. I am currently holding my pee so that I can take another OPK...I swear I will have a gnarly UTI by the time all of this is said and done. The irony there is insane though....don't want to temp because of the stress...but now my OPK's are effing with me! :dohh: Figures....

I have to say, hanging with you is pretty damn awesome on my end too chick! Makes all this shit every month much more bearable. :friends:

Club Meh Foreva!!
I think I've seen that but I honestly can't remember lol. Haha, big girl pants :haha: . There doesn't seem to be any way around the crazy only through it :dohh: , like labor and birth, ha! Yeah, I think OPK's would have me goin' nuts too so if I have to pick a poison I'll go down with temping lol. How'd the next OPK come out?

AF still feels like she'll show up any second. This shit is fraying my nerves, gah!

In other news, DH and I really want to get "new" ipods. I've never had one and a few years ago our then 4YO DS1 put DH's in a bowl of water to, and I quote, "See if it would float." Erh...

It ended up coming back to life for a few months then died again and we haven't had one since, boooo!

LMFAO! To see if it would float huh....OMG I would have died! :rofl:

Kids...they certainly do keep you on your toes. :thumbup:

So still no positive OPK just yet. Maybe I will O later than usual this month, maybe not at all. Of course that would happen the month I decide not to temp. Ugh...my body frakin hates me man!! I will keep OPKing tonight and see what happens. I did get in some BDing last night, so at least my bases are covered. I am really excited to see how this cycle goes for you though! AF not showing up is a good thing, especially with cramping.

Maybe I am not meant to O this cycle. If I got preggy this cycle I would then have THREE kids with birthdays in November hahaha! What can I say, I'm brave LOL!

Boooo! Just now was able to get back to this thread this morning even though I opened it last night. Dang parenting responsibilities :haha: .

Three November babies would make for some wild times indeed my dear! lol Yeah, I'm thinking my body hates me too. They're friggin' pissy little buggers now aren't they?!

Still no AF but temp dropped again this morning. I expect her by the end of the day (though anything can happen still! :winkwink: ) so I'm going out to get supplies:

chocolate-chocolate cookies
peanut butter cookies
beer
pain killers
movie

I should be all set :haha: . Hoping she stays away until after our outing today. We're going to brave the cold and hope it warms up for our first homeschool park day since the weather turned to crap :cold: .

Alright, time to straighten up, get food-stuffs ready, and a bunch of other miscellaneous whatevers that are required to keep things rolling here :p . Uh-oh, the little one is too quiet. Gah! He just got into the petroleum jelly DS1 uses for his eczema flares :dohh: .

Bah! Pretty sure I'm out :( . I do believe the witch has crept up on me as this is the way she made her presence known last month. Back to the drawing board it is :cry: .

AARRGHH!! I hate this cycle for both of us right now!! Did the witch end up showing? I still havent had a positive OPK, and am starting to think I am having an anovulatory month....of course. Mother Nature is against us, I swear.

So not sure when AF will come or what the hell is going on here...maybe I will O late...but it is starting to get pretty damn late now LOL! The clock is ticking away. So frustrating.

On a brighter note, how was your beer, cookies, chocolate, pain killers, movie night? Sounds like a whole lot of damn fun imo. Wish I could just do that instead of these fracking OPK's.

So DS2 got into the vaseline huh? Thats okay, I caught my 2 year old digging in the cats litter box this afternoon. She has been a terror this week...like a complete 180 from how she was last week. I fear the terrible two's are creeping into her soul...ugh.

Also, my kids had friends sleep over tonight, so I had SIX girls here all night!!! Hubby was at work!! I swear I am effing SUPERWOMAN!!! LOL!!!

:laugh2::ninja:

Well, let me know what is going on with you. I hope the :witch: has stayed away from you, and everything is all good. Or at the very least you had your fill on beer!! :thumbup:

Near positive OPK tonight! I think it might finally happen haha! Better late than never! I'll update you tomorrow! :)

Okay, no positive OPK yet. I swear, my body just loooooves to eff with me. I swear they are looking darker, but still definitely not positive. It's CD 23 for me today man!!! If I did get a positive I would O on CD 24...late as hell. *SIGH* This cycle sucks azz. I'm over it already.

Guess it's time to hold my pee until I almost pee my pants again, pee in a cup, and test again! I almost welcome getting prengnat and having morning sickness over this CRAP! LOL!!

How is it going for you? I havent looked at your chart yet today, but I hope the witch has steered clear. If not I will beat her with her own broom!! :rofl:

EDIT- I see it is back to the damn drawing board for you. :hugs: So sorry chick. I'll be right there with you very soon I am sure.

Hello, hello doll! :kiss: How are you today? Do you think you O'd yet? Omg, what a frustration such a long cycle has to be :growlmad: . I'll bet this ends up being your month since your body is trying to pull so much bull :thumbup: . Keep on BD'ing!

AF kicked...my...ass, omfg :wacko: . Honestly I think I'm conceiving and something isn't connecting you know? B/c I'm still nursing my 3 YO (he skipped his short AM session again today so I'm hoping he just stops soon as we're down to about one minute sessions on wake-up and one minute sessions before bed) I think my body is confused about what it should be doing. I think it thinks I'm nursing an itty-bitty since I was nursing when I m/c'd. I'm going to miss nursing him but it's time for us to stop, just got that feeling you know? Same as I did with my DS1. There's a world for us beyond nursing by gawd :haha: .

A sleepover for six? Wooooow! Tell your hubby to get on the shrine-building in your honor lol.

And yes, my beer and chocolate was aaaaaaasssssssome! :D I also had red velvet cheesecake and a chocolate peanut butter tart for good measure sense I felt so shitty :haha: .

Hey there chickadee!! :kiss: So glad to see you back around! SOOO GLAD to have gotten my positive OPK FINALLY!! It took FOREVER this time around!! Long cycles suck so bad for so many reason. One being the wait that I dont handle well, and the other being having less chances to conceive than others do in a year...but hopefully it wont take a year. Been BD'ing like a mad woman here lately. My hubs made me LOL earlier. We BD'ed last night, and this morning he was all proud of how good of a job he did haha! He keeps saying we had to have made a baby with that session last night. :laugh2: Gonna get some more in tonight, tomorrow, and who knows, maybe even the next day! :thumbup: I got that VERY near positive last night without holding my pee at around 12:30am, so I'm not sure when I will O. Maybe today, maybe tomorrow. I hate when I get positives late at night! It throws my system all off! Guess we will just have to do tons of :sex: to make sure that those :spermy: get where they need to go!

I'm sorry AF sucked so much ass yet again. BF a 3 year old may have something to do with it, you might be right. I know you will get there soon though. I have never BF before, but I can only imagine the craziness of it all! Sounds like DS2 is nearing weaning, and I totally understand it being bittersweet. But on the bright side, soon you will have another itty bitty to BF, and get to do it all over again. You're doing a good job momma!! :hugs:

The sleepover with all the girls went really well actually! We had fun. We had a movie night, and they went to bed fine. My husband knows exactly how hard what I do is, that is for damn sure! He doesnt even try to deny it haha! About a week ago he was trying to clean the house for me before I woke up so that he could let me sleep in and suprise me with something nice. When I got up he said "I really wanted to get things done around here for you, but it was impossible for me to watch the kids and get anything done! I don't know how you do it"! We have an ongoing joke about him and I switching jobs haha!

I'm glad you enjoyed your beer and yummy foods!! Here's hoping you WON'T be able to enjoy a beer next month though :thumbup: Go Club Meh!! (BTW I told my hubby about you, and our club meh. He thought it was hilarious LOL!) :happydance:

:rofl: They're always so proud of themselves aren't they! lol My DH said the same kind of thing this past cycle. Go ahead then with your bad-ass BD'ing self! We BD'd for a week straight cycle before last and I'm still tired lol. Or maybe I'm getting sick haha. Hope not! I'm a huge whinerbaby when I get sick :blush: .

Oh yes indeed, BF can definitely bring the hormonal crazy. And thank you, you're gonna make me cry, stop it :hugs: . I do so love being a mommy.

Haha! I love it when they get the gravity of what we really do here! I chuckle when I see my DH trying to get the kids to get dressed so they can go biking or something and it takes them two hours to leave the house :haha: . He gets so frustrated that they can't just get up and go lol. I try to tell him that it just doesn't work like that man :dohh: .

Glad hubby likes our cult, erh, club :haha: . He can be an official honorary member with his tribute of spirits and chocolate and a Sanrio foot massage, teehee. BBL, kids are a callin'!

Lol! I was just about to hit submit when the 3YO asked what the :sex: smilie was doing lol.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: OMG MAN!!!! Can't believe he asked you that!! Just tell him the same thign my dad told me when I was little and I caught him "in the act". They were wrestling!!! :rofl: My dad also used to tell me that dead animals on the side of the road were not dead, that they were sleeping. :dohh: :rofl:

Oh noooosss!!! I hope you are not getting sick!! Being sick is the WORST!! Especially when you have kiddos to take care of. Remember the days when we would get sick, and we were able to stay in bed all day, or on the couch? Haha! I miss those days LOL!! Now it doesnt matter if we are sick, we still have a crap ton of things to do all day and night. Ugh.

So, this might be TMI, but to hell with it, I'm telling you anyway :laugh2:

We BD'd earlier tonight, and hubby had had a few beers before the fact. We had also BD'd earlier this morning at around 7am. Anyhow, he was having some issues "getting there" so I gave him a "hand" to get him close to "coming to fruition"... if you get my drift. Well, I think my hand may have been too helpful, and he came to fruition before we could switch it up and allow him to finish where he should. So, we put it in there anyway. :rofl: I'm not wasting it man, and it was still perfectly fine!! LOL!! So I had my husband "inseminate" me with it. That is what I keep calling it anyway :laugh2: I thought it was so damn funny. I couldn't stop laughing at the whole situation. I guess next time I need to be more prepared hahaha!!!

About to :sleep: but I just had to say, this TTC talk is wonderful and all but let's get down to some serious business chick. What kind of music do you like? :coolio: G'nite, sleep tight, and watch out for nefarious bugs that may try to take over your bed and what not; you know, with all the biting and stuff. Ok, I'm a dork and I'm sleepy, oh well! :icecream:

Gah, x-post! lol Be back in the morn!

Ok, read it anyway and bwahahahahahahaha! Yeah man, can't waste the good stuff! :rofl: That's awesome, I really did LOL, haha!

I told him they were sleeping :rofl: . He was looking at me like "Um, sleeping? I don't think so mama."

You use the word/words crapton? I say that on the regular, so funny! "This is a metric crapton of pure divine bullshit that we ain't knocked up yet!" :growlmad: for instance lol. And don't I know it! Why the hell don't we get to be sick?! Lame! The whole place falls apart if mama loses it :dohh: .

Ok, now that I've laughed myself awake :haha: I really should lay down :p .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->