Occasionally Psycho (But Ridiculously Amazing TTC'ers) - PMA Not Required!

OMG, I'm missing all kinds of action here!

Squeeeeeeeeee! Sanrio!!!!!!!! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: Is it tomorrow yet?!?!! WTF, where are the test pics woman!

And FX that this is it for you too lraes! :dust:

Gotta get dinner started but will be back!

Squeeeeeeeeee! Sanrio!!!!!!!! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: Is it tomorrow yet?!?!! WTF, where are the test pics woman!

Dinner?! LOL! It was like, 11am when you posted that haha!

Okay, so I am freaking out man. I hate pregnancy tests so much right now. I cant help but think they are evaps, and I got a bad batch of wondfos or something, and that my FRER is showing me an evap too. I don't know! UUUUUGHHHHH...... I will try and get some pics tonight of the tests, but my digital cam SUUUUCKS!! It wont focus on up close pictures!! I need to figure out how to take a picture and zoom in on one certain spot!

Here's my pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 4

Dinner?! LOL! It was like, 11am when you posted that haha!

Okay, so I am freaking out man. I hate pregnancy tests so much right now. I cant help but think they are evaps, and I got a bad batch of wondfos or something, and that my FRER is showing me an evap too. I don't know! UUUUUGHHHHH...... I will try and get some pics tonight of the tests, but my digital cam SUUUUCKS!! It wont focus on up close pictures!! I need to figure out how to take a picture and zoom in on one certain spot!
Seriously, you would pass out if you saw how much food I cook on a daily basis :haha: . These allergies and intolerances keep me in the kitchen :wacko: .

Argh! I hop you're able to get pics. I'm telling you lady, this is it! Have you peed on any more sticks?!

Here's my pic
That looks like a nice line lraes!

Hahaha!! You know me far too well LOL! I peed on another IC, after no hold whatsoever. Still a line there.... soooooo I got pics of this last IC with no hold, and my FRER from earlier after the hold.

https://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j342/Amber_McCall/023_zps1f2e281c.jpg

https://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j342/Amber_McCall/026_zps3f8ac7cd.jpg

https://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j342/Amber_McCall/028_zpsa5f85638.jpg

And here are a couple with some little black notches to help you find the line:

https://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j342/Amber_McCall/026_zps6a9f99ad.jpg

https://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j342/Amber_McCall/028_zps13274ebd.jpg

I definitely see those lines Sanrio, even w/o the markers leading the way lol. OMG, I'm so stinking excited for you!!! Are you going to keep testing to see the progression? So freaking awesome!

Yeah, I will definitely keep testing. Hoping it is what it appears to be though! I'm still pretty paranoid about the entire situation. I don't feel pregnant really, and I'm afraid they are evaps. I guess only time will tell! In the meantime.....

New test! Last one for the night, I swear LOL!

https://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j342/Amber_McCall/newone_zpsf6b44c70.jpg

I totally hear you about being paranoid! IDK though, those don't seem like evaps to me. Time will definitely tell it! As I was walking away from the computer I could see the line in the ^^^ post even more so! Ooh, can't wait to see if it darkens up in the AM!

Same here! I hope it does, that is for sure! If not, I hope that AF hurries up bc I am soooo moody it is not even funny!! Everything is pissing me off right now! I have a headache, and I just want to go to bed, and end this damn day. Everything has been all about obsessing today, and the kids have been being WILD. Of course it's the weekend so they stay up later than usual. If it were a weekday they would be in bed already.

I have been up since 6:20 this morning, no nap....I am exhausted man!! So ready to just go lay in my bed and watch Adult Swim until I fall asleep.

DH is working tonight (shocking, right?), so he won't be home until after midnight tonight. Not sure if I told you this or not, but I haven't told him ANY of this! He has no idea I am even testing, about the lines, nothing! Hopefully tomorrow's test will give me a more definitive answer!

Pfftt, I'd be moody too! This stuff is so emotional and nerve wrecking :hissy: . My kids definitely seem to go extra nuts when I get on the craptastic train 'o "am I? am I not?!"

Do you usually nap with your 2YO or during your LP? I'm telling you, if that's not a usual thing it certainly sounds good for you!

After you get a more concrete answer, have you thought about how you're going to tell him this was it? I'm so not creative with that stuff lol.

Yep! VERY nerve wrecking!! I hate it!! So ready to just get this cycle over with, regardless of the outcome.

I sometimes nap, but it is pretty rare. I usually have trouble sleeping more often than not. Guess we will see!!

I have no clue on how I am going to tell him just yet, but I will think about it. Hopefully I can think of something clever LOL! Guess we will see on that one too!

So I am so damn tired, I am off to bed. Obviously I will post here as soon as I test in the morning!! Wish me luck chick!!! :hugs:

Hahaha! I had a feeling you would be waiting!

Welp....

Tested this morning with 3 IC's, and a FRER. FRER looks BFN, and all 3 IC's have a faint line on them. So either I have a bad batch of IC's, or I'm thinking this may be a chemical pregnancy because this is the same thing that happened to me last time. Trying not to be upset about it. AF is due to arrive tomorrow, so I guess we will see if she shows. UGH.....I hate TTC. Just so ready for it to be the real thing. Le Sigh......

Noooooo! Stoopid HPT's :growlmad: . Hope it's just wee bit early! TTC just sucks, sucks, sucks :hugs: .

OMG doesn't it?! I am HATING it right now. My stress level is waaaaaaaay up there. Been so stressed out today that I have actually given myself a stomach ache.

Not sure what the hell the deal is though. The 3 IC's had a faint line on them. I even tested the batch in toilet water, and the one I used for that had NO LINE at all, whatsoever. Every one I have taken since yesterday with my pee has a line. Oh, and I looked at the FRER again, about an hour later, and there is a line, and of course, it is pink. It wasn't there within the 3 minutes though, so I tossed it. Of course I just HAD to look at it again to make myself even more confused. DEFINITE line there, but it has to be an evap. I just don't know what the hell is going on. I figured today I would know what the deal was, but it has just made it worse!! What do you think of all this?

EDIT- Also, the lines on the IC's WERE there within the time limit.

Well, I think all of this is severely crazy-making. I also think that it's quite likely that it's just too early yet and still to get a good, solid line. With my DS2 I tested negative with a $store test three days before I was to expect AF and got a nice fat BFP the day she was to ride in. I just don't think I'm an early positive gal and maybe that's the same for you? Of course every pregnancy is different and it depends on when you implanted and all that jazz, which you know of course, just talking it out in my head lol.

I mean yeah, there's the possibility that you've picked up a chemical on the IC's but IDK, that's just not the vibe I'm getting. Now, that might be wishful thinking on my part but we shall see! And if you tested the IC's in the toilet water and didn't get a line then it seems like you wouldn't be dealing with evaps or funky tests no? Sooooo, we wait :wacko: .

Do you get PMS? If so, do you feel like you're going through your normal PMS routine? What about feeling like AF is coming? Does it feel like she's going to show tomorrow? The IC's are coming up in the time limit and I've read of women not so much digging FRER's b/c of evaps and such. Any test I've ever taken that's been negative has stayed negative, no line coming up later, at all, as far as I can remember. Yes indeed I've looked b/c I'm a loon, ha!

I don't get cramps until AF shows. My face breaks out, but it also breaks out when I am PG. Get sore bbs, but that also happens when I'm preggy LOL! So who knows. AF is due tomorrow for sure, so we will know soon!

I don't think I would get that many evaps on 2 different brands of tests, so if AF does arrive I am thinking chemical. I hope not, but it is very possible. I will update you tomorrow and let you know if I feel AF on her way or not! I'm off to bed! I need to get some sleep, and take my mind off of this crap. UGH.

Off to bed myself doll *yawn* but had to check-in with ya :D . I hope the AM brings some definite answers! :hugs: Nighty-night...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->