Occasionally Psycho (But Ridiculously Amazing TTC'ers) - PMA Not Required!

Fingers crossed for you Sanrio!

Thank you!! I hope we get an answer soon. :hugs:

Off to bed myself doll *yawn* but had to check-in with ya :D . I hope the AM brings some definite answers! :hugs: Nighty-night...

Well, I woke up this morning, peed in a cup, only to discover that I am OUT of tests!!! AAAHHHHH!!! I had the pee ready and everything!! I thought for sure I had one digi left, but it isn't there!! OMG it sucks so bad.

Well, I guess the TRUE PG test will be to see if AF is late or not. She is due today, my LP is always 11 days....and so far she's a no show. Guess we will see!!

Fingers crossed for you Sanrio!

Thank you!! I hope we get an answer soon. :hugs:

Off to bed myself doll *yawn* but had to check-in with ya :D . I hope the AM brings some definite answers! :hugs: Nighty-night...

Well, I woke up this morning, peed in a cup, only to discover that I am OUT of tests!!! AAAHHHHH!!! I had the pee ready and everything!! I thought for sure I had one digi left, but it isn't there!! OMG it sucks so bad.

Well, I guess the TRUE PG test will be to see if AF is late or not. She is due today, my LP is always 11 days....and so far she's a no show. Guess we will see!!
Omg, seriously?! Universe is screwin' with you man lol.

YEP!! :af::af::af::af:

Nothing so far! Of course I can't say for sure what day I O'd, but I have always O'd the day after my first positive OPK, so she should be due today! One thing that was different about this cycle though... the day after I got my first positive OPK, I got a blaring positive. That hasn't happened to me before. I usually just get a test line as dark as the control line, and then it stays that way for a couple days, and fades back out. I can't remember if they faded back out the day after my first positive this time, or the day after that blaring positive the next day. So maybe I didn't O until 2 days after my first positive? Or maybe I am just grasping at straws here? LOL

Also my temp is high right now. Of course I didn't take it until around 8am, and again after my nap at 3pm, but it is pretty high. One was 99.56, and the other was 99. Doesn't mean a whole lot bc I usually temp at 6:20am, but usually my temp is low the night before AF is even supposed to start...it drops down into the low 98's, to high 97's. Last cycle I took it the night of 11dpo just to see what it was doing and it was 97 something...of curse that was taken after I had been up all day, but it rang true. AF showed up last time at 12dpo, around noon.

Hahahahaha!!! I KNOWWWWSSSSSS!!!!! It is really becoming too much!! I am so mad I didn't have a test this morning!

I guess I will just see what happens for the rest of the day, and tomorrow. If she is a no show tomorrow morning, I will be going back out to stock up on tests like a mad woman. I'll be getting SEVERAL different kinds. I am taking the kids to Chuck E Cheese tomorrow around 4, so I will try and get some before then, hold my pee for awhile, and test before we go. OMG....I ma freaking out man. I dont know what to think!!!

Thanks so much for being here to listen to my crazy :hugs:

I did a digital yesterday, it said pregnant....Friday it didn't. I went in for a quant blood test on Friday and it was 14, I go back in Monday morning to compare.

Fingers crossed for :af: and definitive :bfp: for us!!

Your line looked beautiful sweetie, I bet everything is going to be just fine. :hugs: You make sure to let us know how everything goes at the DR, but I bet you will be getting some good news!

Hahahahaha!!! I KNOWWWWSSSSSS!!!!! It is really becoming too much!! I am so mad I didn't have a test this morning!

I guess I will just see what happens for the rest of the day, and tomorrow. If she is a no show tomorrow morning, I will be going back out to stock up on tests like a mad woman. I'll be getting SEVERAL different kinds. I am taking the kids to Chuck E Cheese tomorrow around 4, so I will try and get some before then, hold my pee for awhile, and test before we go. OMG....I ma freaking out man. I dont know what to think!!!

Thanks so much for being here to listen to my crazy :hugs:
Of course! It ain't a party 'til the last bit of sanity gets torched :haha: . Let's go!

I did a digital yesterday, it said pregnant....Friday it didn't. I went in for a quant blood test on Friday and it was 14, I go back in Monday morning to compare.
lraes, I agree with Sanrio. I think your labs are going to give you what you already know! Keep us posted!

I ahve a question for you, maybe you can help me. Ever get a blaring positive OPK the day of a temp rise? That is the big thing that has all confuzzled now. I usually O the day after first positive OPK, but that BRIGHT OPK the day after my first positive OPK is throwing me off.

Sorry doll, I'm about as helpful as a bag of goldfish with personal OPK experience since I've never used them. Maybe you caught the peak of the LH surge?

I hope so. I could use some good news. After 2 miscarriages, I'm scared to get too excited....afraid it's too good to be true. Hope you have some good news too!

I usually O the day after the positive, but I have had months where I get two in a row. I believe I caught the beginning on the first one, and then the peak on the second

Sorry doll, I'm about as helpful as a bag of goldfish with personal OPK experience since I've never used them. Maybe you caught the peak of the LH surge?

LMFAO!! A bag of goldfish? :laugh2: That is a hilarious analogy!!
Well, I suppose we will be finding out one way or the other very soon huh? It is already 8pm, and no AF, so I HIGHLY doubt she will be showing today. NOW, as long as she doesn't show tomorrow I might feel a bit more optimistic! Sucks this happened on the month I decide not to temp! LOL! My chart is about as helpful as a bag of goldfish :rofl:

I hope so. I could use some good news. After 2 miscarriages, I'm scared to get too excited....afraid it's too good to be true. Hope you have some good news too!

I hear ya darlin', I'm right there with ya. I had a chemical before, so I am super paranoid that the same thing is happening this time. This entire situation seems very familiar, KWIM? I just hope we both get some great news, and everything goes fine. I am pulling for you though girly!

I have saved every one of those IC's, and I keep looking at them when I go pee. I can't help it! I can seriously see a line on every one of them, except the toilet water one. I can tell a distinct difference between that one, and the others. I can even pick it out of the bunch looking at them from far away. I so hope they are just this faint because I tested so early.

Having some serious boobage pain, but not relying on that as anything because I had the same thing last cycle. Le sigh.... I want to go to bed because then it will be tomorrow, and I can find out more about what is going on, but I'm not tired yet!! Blah.... guess I will keep googling "wondfo evap", and doing some internet sleuthing. I will update you both through the day tomorrow, especially after testing! Wish me luck!!

It's mooooooooooooooorning!!!! GL Sanrio! :kiss: Will be stalking you all day :D .

I definitely get what you mean about feeling scared lraes. I m/c'd in November and I'm not looking forward to the anxiety and terror of possibly losing another baby even though I want another child so badly and love (at least I used to, hoping that comes back) being pg. The emotional and physical insanity that ensued after my m/c has been beyond what I can adequately describe. Sticky, healthy baby :dust: to you my dear and we'll be looking for good news from your appointment!

Had the blood draw an hour ago, waiting for the call.

Sanrio, how did things go this morning???

Great lraes! Hope they hurry it up!

:hugs: Sanrio. I see your temp dropped. Hoping AF is still far away anyhow though and I'm not counting you out 'til she shows. Will keep checking in on you...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->