• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Octo-Bumps!

Hi ALH28 - I've also had lots of stomach pains of the bloated type + a massive bloated belly - no blood so I'm assuming it's just bloating. I reckon yours prob is too.
I understand what beaniebaby says about knowing something was wrong last time & I don't get that gut instinct this time but am still anxious (who wouldn't be) but just got to keep telling yourself, if no blood - all's ok!

Hi ladies how is everyone doing today? The nausea for me has gotten worse and rather then it just being in the mornings its now all day. My appetite has gone too :( But all for a good cause :) Just annoying as the only thing I can stomach right now is junk food and promised myself I would eat more healthier in this pregnancy. Trying to eat veg when I can when we have roast dinners etc but thats it.

Roll on the 2nd trimester when I can start to feel better lol. x

i feel your pain leigh!! im trying so hard to take it all with a smile but its very tiring feeling sick all of the time. we'll get there!

well i got a scan date, i made a thread about it in this section if anyone wants to read :)

Yes it is very tiring and I hate wishing the time away but when you feel so bleurgh its all you can do lol. Shall go read your thread now.x

I have felts sick a;; day and got throbbibg Boobs yay!!!!!

Hey all!

Starsunshine - I too don't have THAT feeling, had a really strong feeling when we started:sex: again I would catch first time and everything would be ok. Just gotta remember that now!!

Babytots - I have just eaten chips for dinner!! Not the most nutritious dinner, but the baby wanted it!!!! And to be honest, can't really stomach anything that isn't potato, bread or cracker based!!

Lawa - yeahy for sore boobies!!

I've got a scan on Tues, rang EPU today and they will scan me next week to check dates etc as didn't have AF before BFP. Fingers crossed. Am excited, but kinda nervous as last time had a scan and saw HB then MC 2 days later. Gonna keep a PMA!!

How is everyone else doing?

im_mi - when is your scan??

x

Morning!!
I used to work at Stricklands Dental Practice in Haslemere - about 12 years ago!!!! Small world!

Then I did ny nurse training and worked at the Royal Surrey for 5 years!!

Now I work at West Middlesex in Isleworth, so will probably have my baby there as I know everyone and they have a brand new birth centre - that's optimistic isn't it! - I'm assuming I'll make it to term and that I won't be screaming for an epidural at 1cm!!!

Yes, had a MC on New Years Eve (nice eh!). I know it is soon to be pregnant again, but it's what we wanted - my friend said to me "if you fall off you gotta get back on again" so we did. It is kinda reassuring that I can fall quite easily, just hope I don't have a problem holding onto them.

Have you had just 1 MC too?

It is very hard not to be a complete nutcase this time around - every little twinge and I'm thinking uh-oh. But the pains I get now don't seem the same as before as far as I can remember. Last time I think it started with spotting, then pain. Whereas this time it is this funny bloated achey type pain, and no spotting yet.

Where is your nearest hospital now? Don't think Holy Cross will have you!!! (Did a placement there when I was a student nurse).

Better go to work now, having waffled on for so long!!

Hope everyone else has a good day - wish I could be excited it is Friday, but I'm working the weekend!

Amy x

No way! I must confess I go to their competition, the Haslemere Dental Centre!!

Cool you worked at the Royal Surrey too. That is defo our nearest one so will go back there again I think. My Dad spent a long time on a ward there when he suffered brain damage after an accident and since he passed away 6 yrs ago (on Valentines Day actually so will be raising a toast to him this Sunday!) whenever I go back there it makes me think of him and we quite liked the fact his granddaughter was born there so would be nice to go back again.

So sorry to hear about your mc and on NYE too that must have been horrible. Great that you fell so quickly again though. They do say you're mega fertile after a mc so its not surprising. Yep I just had the one mc. Really hope it stops at 1!

I know what you mean i think I feel different this time too and the fact i'm not spotting is even more reassuring. F'xd this is it for us now!

Hope you girlies all have a lovely weekend.

xxx

Forgot to say I had my doc's appointment this morning and it went well. I've been referred for a scan at around 7 wks. As i've asked for a Thiurs I have a feeling it could fall around 7.5 wks so will hopefully get a good pic then if all is ok. 2 wks is a long time to wait though but I think even if I was to go now and see a yolk sac etc. i'd be just as worried about things progressing further so at least going that late i'll know if there's no baby or heartbeat that's it. Just hope the time goes quickly.

xxx

Good luck with your scan beanie baby! Hopefully the next couple of weeks will pass quickly for you.

Sickness is getting worse for me which I was really dreading as it means I'll probably have to go onto anti-sickness tablets to be able to function and I want to avoid them this time round. Thankfully my eldest is off nursery this week so no school runs to do and then 3 weeks after that df is off work so he'll be around to help out when I having bad days. If in 4 weeks the sickness is so bad that I can't keep anything down then I'll be going on the tablets.

Hope everyone has had a nice weekend? Any plans made for tomorrow? Df is at work so nothing planned for us and we had a hugeeee row yesterday so hes not really in my good books. Hes lucky that hes getting a card lol. x

Thanks Babytots.

I said in your other thread that it was reassuring your sickness is kicking but i'll take that back now that I know you get it this bad. I hope it doesn't get as bad as that but if the tablets help then I guess there's no harm done and at least your OH will be around for some of the time to help out.

I am feeling a bit low today. I feel like my symptoms are dilluting again like last time. I do feel them and the nausea is there in waves but i'm not off my food at all yet and I am just hoping full on ms kicks in soon so I can feel reassured. I had a few cramps today too, mainly when me and OH were having a few heated discussions so think stress related but keep worrying something's up and its happening all over again! Just hope my PMA returns tomorrow as this can't be good for my little beanie,if he/she is ok that is! Roll on the scan that's all I can say.

xxx

Aww hun a week or so ago I barely had any symptoms just the odd bit of nausea and it worried me and now look hit 6 week mark and bam! Sickness is at its worst lol. Yes I get it really bad in previous pregnancies I couldn't swallow my own salvia without throwing up it was horrid. So far touch wood not been sick yet but the nausea certainly has got worse and I have been close to throwing up past couple of days.

Try not to worry about the cramps either me and df had a big barny the other day and I started cramping its probably just our bodies telling us to try and calm down. Though its hard not to worry eh? I know I did lol.

How is everyone else today? x

Happy Valentines girls!!
My valentines sucks - I worked and DH is 2 nights into a week of nights so has been in bed all day sleeping!! Have a 'date' tonight with friends who have taken pity on me!!

Still got nausea and seems to be getting worse - feel so hungry that I feel sick, but when I eat I feel worse!! Not sure if sometimes I'm imagining it though!!

Think you girls are right about stress - when I feel myself getting narked with bad traffic (which I seem to spend a lot of time in lately!) I get that funny tummy ache down low. Then relax and it feels better.

2 days til my scan.........NERVOUS!!Just hope I see something and don't have to go back for a second scan. Am going on my own as DH on night shift, he doesn't even know I've got the scan as didn't want to worry him - it is hard enough sleeping after a night shift anyway!!

How are you all doing today? Being thoroughly romanced I hope!!

Amy x

Hi girls,

Can I join you in here? I am know I am a bit behind some of you but it would be nice to have some support from people who 'know'.

A little background; I got my bfp today (twice once with FMU and then I poas about 20 minutes ago) and am 4+4 due on the 20th October, this is my 9th pregnancy I have three children with me and Honey who was born sleeping in May 2007 at 36+6, also had 4 miscarriages in the last 18 months.

Amy, I had one of my children at West Mid and live in Brentford (sure you know it).

Hi guys I also would like to join you all just transfered over from TTC After Loss. Got BFP on 11th Feb @ 12dpo. Estimated due date 24/10/10 but would really like 10/10/10 that would be cool.

Lost my first angel @ 9 wks on 13/11/09. Would be nice to chat to people who also have the same worries.

Amy good luck with your scan in 2 days! I'm sure all will go well. Sorry to hear you aren't celebrating valentines day with your partner. Same here mines been at work since 6am this morning and is now in bed. So instead going to play Mario Kart with my eldest daughter before we go to bed.

Tasha and Sunshinegirl of course you can both join :D Tasha how are you feeling now has it sunk in now you have done another test?

Congratulations to you both. x

Aww hun a week or so ago I barely had any symptoms just the odd bit of nausea and it worried me and now look hit 6 week mark and bam! Sickness is at its worst lol. Yes I get it really bad in previous pregnancies I couldn't swallow my own salvia without throwing up it was horrid. So far touch wood not been sick yet but the nausea certainly has got worse and I have been close to throwing up past couple of days.

Try not to worry about the cramps either me and df had a big barny the other day and I started cramping its probably just our bodies telling us to try and calm down. Though its hard not to worry eh? I know I did lol.

How is everyone else today? x

Oh wow that's awful, really hope you don't get that bad this time around. Its so strange how some people get it worse than others. I looked after my friend's little boy Thurs whilst she had her 2nd by c section and she was sick every day more than once throughout her pregnancy! At least most of us know come 12-14 wks that it will have eased and we get some breathing space again. Felt so sorry for her. Bonus was she's actually lost weight and she was quite a big girl so she's loving that! I seem to be headed in the other direction as not feeling too sick just nauseous until I eat something and i've been craving doughnuts so the calorie intake is off the scales at the mo! :dohh:

The cramps have defo calmed down today I think its as i'm less stressed so you're probs right. Keep reassuring myself that I haven't had any spotting at all this time and I had that on and off with my last pregnancy until the mmc was confirmed at 9 wks.

xxx

Good luck with your scan Amy, hope it goes well.

Welcome Tasha and Sunshinegirl. So sorry for your losses and you've come to the right place for some understanding, I think we're all anxious in here and its nice that we all understand each other's pain and can help each other through what will be a stressful first tri for most of us. Congrats on your BFPs and sending you lots of sticky baby :dust: for your little beanies.

xxx

Hello Sunshinegirl, we are very close in dates just four days between us :)

Leigh, it hasnt sunk in at all but I did another test this afternoon, and it was darker :happydance: Might need to order some more only got twenty left :blush::haha:

Thank you beaniebaby x

Congrats to you both and welcome!!!

I am still poas, :rofl: think I can finally say my lines are getting darker!! Took a few days though!! Will double check again tomo. Sure I still must have still about 10 ic's left!!

Beanie glad the cramps are easing off Hun. Prob you body telling you to chill, he's trying to grow in there!!!

Hi girls! welcome to the newcomers and congrats :)

Beanie, im sorry you are feeling so worried :hugs: i never thought i would say this but you can have my morning sickness if you like!!! im getting fed up of it now! bah, just cant win can we lol :dohh:

Leigh, i hope you are feeling okay today honey :hugs:

:hugs: to everybody!!

Ive been feeling like utter crap these past few days and i am struggling to cope with day to day stuff, work etc. the housework is seriously in need of doing but i just havent got the energy! Keep feeling so breathless and nauseous. i know i shouldnt complain and i am sorry :( its just so hard to carry on day-to-day when you are feeling this shitty. 7 weeks today so i am hoping that it will start easing off soon, when is it that the placenta is meant to start taking over?

Beanie, remind me again when your scan date is? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->