October 2015 testing!

Update at 9dpo, fatigue and lower belly pain. I figured out this morning my boobs are very sensitive (they are exactly the same as last month, during my chemical pregnancy). I hope this is a good sign!

Good luck ladies for your coming soon pregnancy test!
I feel very excited :flower:

Well, ladies, I am feeling out because my CM pattern is right in line with the usual. It's probably a good indicator, right? It always starts to thin from lots of creamy to thinner creamy to then watery and dry or spotting a day before AF. It's definitely decreased in amount and gotten thinner since yesterday, as usual Dammit.

Well, ladies, I am feeling out because my CM pattern is right in line with the usual. It's probably a good indicator, right? It always starts to thin from lots of creamy to thinner creamy to then watery and dry or spotting a day before AF. It's definitely decreased in amount and gotten thinner since yesterday, as usual Dammit.

Hello Starryjune, I have no idea what it could mean. I am not sure that CM is a good indicator for every women. Some women do not see anything before taking a test, no symptoms, nothing. I keep my FX for you!

Hi ladies, I think I am going to test tomorrow which will put me at 12dpo I am going crazy! I tested at 8dpo because I couldn't control myself it was bfn of course. I feel like I might have a good shot this month. I have been feeling pretty nauseous for the last week, I have been super moody, been feeling "period" like cramps for the last few days but af isnt due until Monday and my boobs have been feeling pretty sensitive so my hopes are high.

Hi ladies, I think I am going to test tomorrow which will put me at 12dpo I am going crazy! I tested at 8dpo because I couldn't control myself it was bfn of course. I feel like I might have a good shot this month. I have been feeling pretty nauseous for the last week, I have been super moody, been feeling "period" like cramps for the last few days but af isnt due until Monday and my boobs have been feeling pretty sensitive so my hopes are high.

Good luck!

hi everyone! I'm about 8dpo and only signs I have is a headache all day, bloating, and emotional. I don't think this is my month, I got a pimple today and I normally break out before my period. :/
My discharge has been extremely watery, in large amounts! like exxxxxxxtremely wet constantly(sorry if this is tmi?) Idk if this is a good sign or not. gonna try to hold out to test. haha

Acne before periods is due to high level of progesterone and stop with periods when progesterone is gone. So acne is actually a good sign, it means you have high progesterone, and if you are pregnant, you will probably have even more. Actually I am scared of that since I have a spotty face every cycle before periods and don't wanna be a teenage again during pregnancy :nope:

huh. well I didn't know that. but I normally break out a lot a few days before AF and that's how I normally tell if I'm going to start. lol but with knowing this just confuses me even more about if I am or not. haha. time will tell. starting to get test fever tho. I wanna test! haha I'm still having quite a bit of discharge which seems different to me. I don't remember it being this bad my other cycles.

Gina, i really hope its not af......i think i got a bfp, got an evapy looking line on a blue dye this morn after time limit so i did a frer at lunchtime, what do ye think-waiting for it to darken up before i get carried away/excited...

FX for you!!

:bfn: for me. On frer, cb digi, and wondofo. :cry:

:hugs: Don't give up hope yet!

I hope everyone is doing well. I just got my positive OPK this evening. I got some Pre-Seed yesterday; we've never used it before. I am also going to try progesterone cream this cycle for the first time. Unfortunately with the weather trying to change the room is different temperatures every night so I think it's making my BBT chart look "spiky." Good luck and FX for everyone!!
~LilacPetal~
:dust:

Attachments

• 20151016_172140.jpg
    20151016_172140.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 4
55comet555: FX for you!!! Hope this discharge is a good sign!

Gina: I am very sorry! There is still hope if AF is not coming yet!

I'm on CD 5....it's nice to have other ladies to talk to because half the time our husband think we're crazy. Mine told me I need to relax. He went to get the mail yesterday and I had gotten my Internet opks and Hpts and he was like your crazy (with a smile of course) they just don't understand. :winkwink:

Hi Magan- did u get a chance to test? Curious to see how it goes.

Sorry to all u ladies that got the :witch:. I hope u ovulate soon!!!

I feel like I am going to be going u soon. I am 5 or 6dpo and I am just not feeling like this month is it for me. Yes, feeling sorry for myself already since we were on vacation and I was hoping that being relaxed and bding a lot would give us a good chance...

Spotting started. :witch: will be here in full force tomorrow or monday. Hope the rest of you have better luck

Spotting started. :witch: will be here in full force tomorrow or monday. Hope the rest of you have better luck

I am very sorry Gina. I wish you the best for the next cycle. And maybe see you in the November's posts... Will see in few days.
Don't let those witch take you down.
:hugs:

Idk. I think I have line eye.

Attachments

• 2015-10-17_13.47.54.jpg
    2015-10-17_13.47.54.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 26
  • 2015-10-17_13.45.00.jpg
    2015-10-17_13.45.00.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 20
Here are my tests from this morning. I can def. See something in the frer. But it's very light. What do u guys think?

And nope! No af. No signs of her coming either. I have had some cramps which I never have. And last night after did I had 2 Lil specs of brown discharve. But it did hurt a few times he went in. And I didn't have any more when I woke up. I was scared cause I woke up and felt the wetness but it was just discharge! So that's good.

Attachments

• 2015-10-18_13.46.00.jpg
    2015-10-18_13.46.00.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 15
  • 2015-10-18_13.35.05.jpg
    2015-10-18_13.35.05.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 2015-10-18_13.32.39.jpg
    2015-10-18_13.32.39.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 14
Here are my tests from this morning. I can def. See something in the frer. But it's very light. What do u guys think?

And nope! No af. No signs of her coming either. I have had some cramps which I never have. And last night after did I had 2 Lil specs of brown discharve. But it did hurt a few times he went in. And I didn't have any more when I woke up. I was scared cause I woke up and felt the wetness but it was just discharge! So that's good.

I think I may see a bit of something in the first picture! It's hard to tell for sure on my phone. FX for you!
~LilacPetal~
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"