• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October 2015 testing!

Can I join too please. I should o next week so will be testing around the 14th but obviously depends on when I o as to the exact test date x

Cd5 and af is more or less gone.... this part drags so much!"i have 6 cb digi opks and i really dnt wanna buy more, trying to pick when to start...cd15 was my pos opk last month but it was a lot earlier some months-at 35€ a box its so annoying!

Sdc010905- that is great that you caught it so early. Some women don't find out they need progesterone until after a year of trying. I have heard great things about using it so FX it works! I don't use opks for that reason, I can't afford them lol. And I know I would take like 10 a day afraid I was going to miss the surge haha.

LilacPetal - Welcome :wave:

Karlilay- :wave: that is such a cute idea. It's not too late yet. FX it happens soon so you can do that!

Babyt2- :wave: that's so exciting! It's great when hubby is on board. It took me over a year of bugging mine for him to be ready to try for our first! Good luck

Blakesmummy09- :wave: I can always change the date when you know for sure so just let me know :)

I'll join! CD 8 today, testing October 14 :)

I'm starting to think the 2 weeks leading up to ovulation is even longer than the tww. Lol!

Haha LiLi2 it can be! Unless af is late with bfn. Then that is the longest wait ever!

I'm thinking about trying opk this cycle. When do you ladies normally start testing? I didn't use them when I get pregnant with my son so I'm a little clueless :)

I'll join! CD 8 today, testing October 14 :)

I'm starting to think the 2 weeks leading up to ovulation is even longer than the tww. Lol!
yes-i feel this too!
Gina:i am so glad i caught it early. Yeah i found the cheapie opks rubbish, i find the cb digis great but they are €30 a box (10 in it). And seriously the progesterone was €40 just for 9 days worth-1 cycle. By the time you add in vitamins, seeing doc for bloods and of course hpts(too many!) It gets quite pricey.

As if the baby won't cost enough. Now we have crazy expenses before even conceiving :haha:

As if the baby won't cost enough. Now we have crazy expenses before even conceiving :haha:

ah im sure itll all b worth it in the end. If i dont have a bfp by christmas im going to be so down in the dumps!

Now that you know what's going on I'm sure it won't be much longer. Just make sure you take that progesterone! :)

Hi ladies! I'd love to join you! I'm 2 dpo, plan to wait to test until 15 dpo if AF doesn't arrive, so I think that would be Oct 7 for me!

Mkaykes- :wave: Welcome!! Good luck on your TWW! I'll add you in for the 7th! :)

I'm thinking about trying opk this cycle. When do you ladies normally start testing? I didn't use them when I get pregnant with my son so I'm a little clueless :)

October will be my 4th month with OPK.
I purchased the Advanced ovulation test by ClearBlue, it is for 2 months but actually it lasts 4 months for me.
I usually start on day 8 and when I get to the peak fertility I stop testing (it is not same as the strips, the digital stick freezes for 48h after peak ovulation so you cannot test after).
This kit is very good. The first month I used it we were on a TTC break, and I had a chemical pregnancy on the 3rd month so it is very efficient.
I totally recommend it so you know you do not miss anything .

Hi everyone! I'll join too :hi:

I'm cd13, just got a flashing smiley on my cbd opk! Lots of BDing coming up, as I should O this weekend. AF is due on 10/10, so will probably be testing around 10/7 (if I can wait that long! :D )

Hi maybe_baby_ :wave: get BDing!! Good luck and baby dust!!

October will be my 4th month with OPK.
I purchased the Advanced ovulation test by ClearBlue, it is for 2 months but actually it lasts 4 months for me.
I usually start on day 8 and when I get to the peak fertility I stop testing (it is not same as the strips, the digital stick freezes for 48h after peak ovulation so you cannot test after).
This kit is very good. The first month I used it we were on a TTC break, and I had a chemical pregnancy on the 3rd month so it is very efficient.
I totally recommend it so you know you do not miss anything .

im really liking these too! Good luck this month

Hope I can join testing day is not until October 24th on cycle 17 (and cycle 3 with femara) I really hope this is out lucky cycle =)

Hello, ladies! I'd like to join. This is my second cycle TTC#4. Testing October 9th (my 36th birthday!).

Good luck and baby dust!

:dust:

Welcome everything and anamchara! :wave:
Everything - wow 17 cycles! FX for you for this cycle! Really hope you get your bfp!
Anamchara - that would be an amazing birthday present!! FX for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->