• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October 2015 testing!

We'd find out about the baby coming on my birthday and he/she would be due on my fiance's birthday!

That is so cool! It's gotta be meant to be this month then! :)

Hi all...I just happened to decide to buy some OPKS today after I said this cycle I wouldnt use OPKs lol ..I'd just wing it..but luckily we got a BD session in last night..because took OPK today at like 1pm and soo positive....Ive got two more for tomm and then Sat if needed...Im figuring I'll actually O tonight/tomm as no pains yet..lots of EWCM....If cycle same as last two then AF not due till Oct 12th...I plan on officially testing at 11DPO on Oct 6th!!...seems so far away..have my best friend sworn to not enable or encourage me to test before then...no worrying about early evaps etc etc and all that stress.... fingers crossed...:happydance:...Id be due 2 days before my moms B day....telling family would fall perfectly with my daughters birthday..and gender reveal perfectly for christmas! Fingers crossed for us all!!

Attachments

• September OPK.jpg
    September OPK.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 5
Well I think/hope that I have ovulated and am 1-2DPO. My OPKs were difficult to read for sure and I ran out of the brand I was using and took a more expensive one today that was negative. Yesterday and the day before I am interpreting the results as positive. CM has definitely decreased today and it was at it's peak (as in a LOT of watery CM) on Tuesday (09/22 CD 11). I'm pretty sure we had decently timed BD so now it is on to the waiting game...again! I felt a cold coming on yesterday and it is full blown today, so that is a bummer. My temperatures are almost no help at all as I have not been taking them at the right time everyday. :shrug:
~LilacPetal~
:dust:

Hi all...I just happened to decide to buy some OPKS today after I said this cycle I wouldnt use OPKs lol ..I'd just wing it..but luckily we got a BD session in last night..because took OPK today at like 1pm and soo positive....Ive got two more for tomm and then Sat if needed...Im figuring I'll actually O tonight/tomm as no pains yet..lots of EWCM....If cycle same as last two then AF not due till Oct 12th...I plan on officially testing at 11DPO on Oct 6th!!...seems so far away..have my best friend sworn to not enable or encourage me to test before then...no worrying about early evaps etc etc and all that stress.... fingers crossed...:happydance:...Id be due 2 days before my moms B day....telling family would fall perfectly with my daughters birthday..and gender reveal perfectly for christmas! Fingers crossed for us all!!

Fingers crossed for you! I will be testing around the same time :)

Welcome :wave: I do the same thing with checking dates haha! If I get pregnant this month dh and I will host thanksgiving (US) and announce it to our families then! :) sounds like you've got your bases covered. FX you caught the egg!

Well I think/hope that I have ovulated and am 1-2DPO. My OPKs were difficult to read for sure and I ran out of the brand I was using and took a more expensive one today that was negative. Yesterday and the day before I am interpreting the results as positive. CM has definitely decreased today and it was at it's peak (as in a LOT of watery CM) on Tuesday (09/22 CD 11). I'm pretty sure we had decently timed BD so now it is on to the waiting game...again! I felt a cold coming on yesterday and it is full blown today, so that is a bummer. My temperatures are almost no help at all as I have not been taking them at the right time everyday. :shrug:
~LilacPetal~

If they were positive yesterday and the day before hopefully that was your surge and you O'd! FX for you!

Welcome blessme! :wave: I added you in. You will be our first tester so far! GL and baby dust to you!

Hey ladies

Id like to join please :)

Ovulated around 20th September and AF is due next Friday 2nd October so ill probably be testing a few days before then (if i can wait that long :dohh:)

Ive been having really weird cramps since late last night, really low down 'there' almost. It was quite sharp at first and today its a dull ache, kind of like when you've had to hold in your wee and you get that pain afterwards.

Ive read implantation cramping is common 5-6 days after conception so thats about right for me if i did conceive this month :happydance:

I never had these pains with my first little one so trying not to get excited yet as I guess they can be anything x

Looks like ill be joining you ladies! I'm CD 1. I suppose I'll be testing around the 23-25th

QUESTION: one of my apps says my fertile window will be 2nd week in October (my days) and another says it will be the 3rd week(FF) :shrug:

Should I do 2weeks of OPKS? I am praying it is early so we can BD before my husbands two week work trip.

TIA!

Today's OPK def negative. Still dark but negative so hopefully O has or is happening soon.

4DPO hopefully getting over my cold. No symptoms to note here. I got my first batch of ICs that I am excited to start trying out soon :happydance:
~LilacPetal~

Left side O pains friday late and lots yesterday most of day. CM back to just damp/watery. Opks neg since Friday. Only BDed once so feeling kinda like it wasn't enough

I believe the first page has been updated as of now. If I missed anyone let me know! Ive been camping all weekend so hadnt gotten a chance to update. Welcome to our new ladies! :wave:

CD 12 and... I'm out of Preseed! Tragedy! I checked our Walgreens and Walmart and didn't see any, looks like I'm on a wild goose chase, folks. Lol! Too late to order on Amazon, won't be here by O day.

I think I'm on cd 7. Still spotting, so not much to report. Have ordered my opks. Really hoping I ovulate between day 14 and 20, Id be happy with that
Good luck ladies!

:hi: ladies! I'm not big on testing so I won't have a date just a wait and see but I also have no idea if I will even be in with a chance this cycle as dh started a new job and will be traveling tons so who knows if he will be here at any point during my fertile window. I'm actually really patient with ttc, learned to be so when trying with dd, however I was REALLY hoping this would be our cycle so I wouldn't have to stress extra about his timing of when he's traveling or not. As of yet I have not had af officially come in but she's due today and I know she will be here anytime so I'm planning on being cd1 today. Should O anywhere from the 13-15 of Oct based on previous cycles. I would actually for once like to push o to a later date as dh will for sure be home the 17th, but knowing my luck this will be just outside my fertile window and I'll have an entire month with no chance :dohh: anyways just want to hang out and hope for you ladies as I'm not confident at all for this cycle and you all will keep me distracted! :) I would love to see tons of you get your bfps!!

Sign me up with Gina236! It's hard not to count down eagerly to October 19th, but seeing as this is our first cycle trying...I don't really expect much :s I'm a bit of a control nut in an uncontrollable situation, so I'm temping BBT just to give myself something to do and see how well I'm coming off of BC. Fingers crossed for everyone this round!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->