• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October 2015 testing!

Welcome MiraclesHappn and awnmyown :hi: I added you two to the front page. MiraclesHappn, fx af will stay away. At least long enough to push your o date to when dh will be home! Awnmyown i hope you only need this first cycle. It does happen sometimes! Babydust to everyone.

Looks like ill be joining you ladies! I'm CD 1. I suppose I'll be testing around the 23-25th

QUESTION: one of my apps says my fertile window will be 2nd week in October (my days) and another says it will be the 3rd week(FF) :shrug:

Should I do 2weeks of OPKS? I am praying it is early so we can BD before my husbands two week work trip.

TIA!

That's odd that they are a week off! Have you used OPKs past cycles, which app did it line up with? Otherwise, I would start testing with the 2nd week until you get a +!

Hi! :flower: I'll join please :) AF should be here any day. I'm definitely out this month. But I'll be testing around the 27th maybe? I'll update later :)

Welcome amber0134 :wave: I'll add you for the 27th. Let me know if it changes :)

May I join? I had a miscarriage in July at 6 weeks followed immediately by a chemical in August. September wasn't my month, either, so I'm hoping October will be the lucky one!! I expect to be testing around the 16th-20th depending on when I ovulate. Baby dust to all of us!!

Welcome Rcp925 :hi: so sorry to hear about your losses. :( FX that October will be your month!

Looks like ill be joining you ladies! I'm CD 1. I suppose I'll be testing around the 23-25th

QUESTION: one of my apps says my fertile window will be 2nd week in October (my days) and another says it will be the 3rd week(FF) :shrug:

Should I do 2weeks of OPKS? I am praying it is early so we can BD before my husbands two week work trip.

TIA!

That's odd that they are a week off! Have you used OPKs past cycles, which app did it line up with? Otherwise, I would start testing with the 2nd week until you get a +!

I've used OPKS for a while now, generally I get my positive 2 days after mydays predicted O. So right in the middle of the two apps I suppose!

Looks like I need some more OPKS!!

Flashy cb digi opk today for me-too early! I havent even started dtd yet-will try tonight and hopefully its not solid 2m and i have a bit more time! Im cd9 but last 2 cycles i o'd cd16.

I don't understand a lot of the shortened talk but I'm TTC after an 18 month break. I had 3 miscarriages and me and OH wanted a break.

This is my first month of trying, I am using the App Olia and according to that I am... on day 20 of my cycle and I had my egg white and then water CF a few days ago so I think I ovulated around 16-17. It says I should test in 11 days.

I weighed myself on 21st and was 224lbs - normal for me and has been for 18 months ish. But I weighed myself this morning and I'm 228.4lbs! I haven't changed any of my habits either. So I have no idea whats going on.

Welcome MiraclesHappn and awnmyown :hi: I added you two to the front page. MiraclesHappn, fx af will stay away. At least long enough to push your o date to when dh will be home! Awnmyown i hope you only need this first cycle. It does happen sometimes! Babydust to everyone.

I got lucky enough to keep af away an extra day so I'm one day closer to my predicted o date being when dh is home! Almost positive I'll at least be spotting by the end of the day so I think one day is all I'll get but Fx'd that will put me in with a chance next cycle!

Man, first day of my fertile window and I don't feel like BDing at all. Been a long day, hubby is late coming home, toddler is cutting molars and we are in tantrum city... I'm wiped and ready for bed. Got to do it... Lol

Hey ladies, hope you're all keeping well-cd10 and day 2 of flashing smiley but havent dtd yet(i will tonight), hoping i still have a few days before O to up my chances!

Man, first day of my fertile window and I don't feel like BDing at all. Been a long day, hubby is late coming home, toddler is cutting molars and we are in tantrum city... I'm wiped and ready for bed. Got to do it... Lol
Ha ha this is so me right now!

Lol! Sometimes it is so hard to get up the motivation. But the deed is done, and well... I actually enjoyed it! Three more days of BDing, then we will take a break. :haha:

I'm in! Today is CD1, and I will be officially testing on October 29th!! (But unofficially probably days before that... :haha:)

Lol! Sometimes it is so hard to get up the motivation. But the deed is done, and well... I actually enjoyed it! Three more days of BDing, then we will take a break. :haha:

We should be buddies, i had my 3rd flashy smiley this morn, im hoping its solid tomorrow or at the latest fri- so iv 3/possibly 4 more nights of it and then ill be waiting it out!

So CD 1 for me. October will make 6 cycles ttc. Never thought it would take this long. I know many have been trying longer but I got pregnant when I was 19 after just 1 time when I know we shouldn't have :sex: but it seems actually trying is making it harder to get pregnant than getting pregnant on accident. Haha. So I am hoping to stay relaxed about it this month. I figure if I want to not obsess about me, I'll start a thread and obsess about everyone else ;) so let me know your test dates and I'll add you to here :) baby dust to everyone! Hoping for lots of :bfp:

Test dates:
October 1 - blessme
October 2 - dinky - trudie100
October 6 - LilacPetal - HappiestMom
October 7 - MKaykes - maybe_baby_
October 9 - Anamchara
October 14 - Blakesmummy09 - LiLi2
October 16 - Rcp925
October 19 - Gina236 - awnmyown
October 21- Autumn leaves - MiaMama
October 23 - BostonLover89
October 24 - everything
October 27 - amber0134

To be determined:
ChiiBaby
LoraLoo
Sdc010905
Karlilay
Babyt2
MiraclesHappn

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

:hi:
I'd like to join. I will likely be one of the ones towards the end of the month hoping that my cycle is normal. This will be my 2nd cycle TTC After a 60+ cycle off the bcp but things are pointing in the right direction. Can you put me down for the 29th since its my bday and according to a 32 day cycle (which used to b my norm) I should be getting AF. But hopefully I will get a nice bday gifft!!
GL everyone!:dust:

Welcome to all the newbies :hi: I believe everything is up to date :) baby dust to everyone. I am currently fighting a head cold so bd'ing is hard. I took some nyquil to hopefully make me feel better last night but I ended up just falling asleep. Oops. :haha: but I don't think i O until this weekend so we still have plenty of time. I get what you girls mean by not wanting to but having to. That's why we aren't tracking anything this month. I hate that feeling. And it puts so much pressure on hubby usually making it so he can't "finish". I am determined this will be my month though! Hoping to get lots of BFPs out of you ladies too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->