• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October BFP hopefuls

everything

Reaction score
Hopefully someone is with me here AF got me so I'm CD1 and onto round 3 of femara

👋 hi...

Hoping for an October BFP too (although very optimistic) on second cycle since implant removal now officially TTC 😊

I'm hoping for an October BFP .. In between miscarriage and AF now we are NTNP. But after my period I hope we will be more trying (hubby is nervous).
Good luck to you both!

I'm the same, waiting on AF. 5 weeks post d&c and we will be NTNP once it comes. Hoping to see her ugly face this weekend.

Hello ladies I'm nervous I go for my follow up with RE tomorrow to discuss my October iui.. I'm on CD10 but was told to wait out this month..I have been staying relaxed don't want to give my hopes up.. Are you ladies trying naturally or with Meds?

Testing in October also. Currently on cd 12. This is my second cycle TTC I'm 37 with two girls. My expectations are low considering my age. Until recently, I thought as long as a woman still had periods her chances of getting pregnant was the same as when she was younger. Boy was I wrong!

This is our 17th cycle, I'm 24 and my DH is 27 so I really think it's just dumb luck nothing else :/ we've had two early losses this year. We did the last cycle a little bit relaxed but I think I'm pulling out the big guns this coming cycle and no such thing as relaxing anymore since it really didn't make me feel relaxed at all.

Holliems...my mom had my brother at 41 and he is now 6..so there is always hope! She had a tubal before she conceived him and she didnt do anything special except for a lot of BDing lol so you certainly have a chance!!!

Hey ladies - I am in the same boat with you all. Between D&C and AF which I hope to be here very soon.

Baby dust to you all!!!

I'm also hoping for an October BFP. My birthday is the 10th, and my cycle schedule would have put me testing right around then. I should be ovulating any time now. However, I'm worried that I may have delayed ovulation somehow because I usually have tons of EWCM by this point in my cycle (CD 17) and I'm seeing hardly anything. :-/

I am also hoping for an October BFP (overly optimistic likely). I just had my D&C on 9/11, so just shy of two weeks out. Currently I am cd14 and used to O cd16 or 17, but we will see. I took a pregnancy test today and it is about half as light as the control line (last week the estimator said 2-3 weeks pregnant) so I guess that is good, but I was hoping for lighter. Are your docs monitoring you for decreasing hcg or did they just say to keep taking pregnancy tests? I feel fine with no spotting, but worried they did not get everything maybe I am paranoid. Seems like quite a few ladies the hcg takes a while to go down.

Iloveme, for this month we are trying naturally and hopefully an IUI if it doesn't work. We needed an IUI to get pregnant last time, so my Ob said that we could even do Femara next time. However we are going to see an RE for logistic IUI reasons (easier to give the same and have the IUI in the same place), so not sure what they are going to say. Our intake appt is on 10/8.

Good luck to everyone!

My Wondfo tests still aren't negative, but the CB digi is negative. My doc doesn't care about hcg. I volunteered that I would be taking tests and I think he thought I was a bit crazy. As long as its going down, you're good. I'll be 5 weeks post tomorrow and I feel like its taking forever. Didn't stop me from ovulating that's for sure.

I'm between my MC, which happened just over two weeks ago, and AF. I have absolutely no idea when she'll show though as I was spotting on and off until Sunday just passed. :shrug: We're currently NTNP but we hope to start trying again properly in October.

I've already had three losses this year: early miscarriage in February, ectopic and subsequent tube removal in April and MMC in August which happened naturally in September. The MMC has hit me the hardest of them all but I'm determined to get my rainbow baby! I'm really hoping this next one can be THE one although I'm terrified at the same time.

Due to test on October 14th. First month taking pills and injections to stimulate ovaries and ensure egg release. Going for follicle tracking on Monday which I'm weirdly excited about! If there's multiple follicles we may not be able to try this month so hoping for one nice healthy one. Good luck everyone!

Hi ladies I'm hoping for a October bfp! I'm currently 4dpo and planning on testing on October the 1st which is next Thursday and is also dps 30th birthday! Had a mc and d&c 4 weeks ago today I should be 12 weeks pregnant now :( so what a great birthday present that would be!!

I am also hoping for an October BFP (overly optimistic likely). I just had my D&C on 9/11, so just shy of two weeks out. Currently I am cd14 and used to O cd16 or 17, but we will see. I took a pregnancy test today and it is about half as light as the control line (last week the estimator said 2-3 weeks pregnant) so I guess that is good, but I was hoping for lighter. Are your docs monitoring you for decreasing hcg or did they just say to keep taking pregnancy tests? I feel fine with no spotting, but worried they did not get everything maybe I am paranoid. Seems like quite a few ladies the hcg takes a while to go down.

Iloveme, for this month we are trying naturally and hopefully an IUI if it doesn't work. We needed an IUI to get pregnant last time, so my Ob said that we could even do Femara next time. However we are going to see an RE for logistic IUI reasons (easier to give the same and have the IUI in the same place), so not sure what they are going to say. Our intake appt is on 10/8.

Good luck to everyone!

Hi mdc, I am 4 weeks post d&c, I was 8+1 when I had my mc baby was only 7+3 and I didn't get a bfn until yesterday but I did ovulate about 4 days ago I think but that's just based on my usual o symptoms. I know that you can ovulate with small amounts of hcg in your system. I've been testing using ic tests which detect 10miu. Hope this helps xx

Hello ladies so my apt with my RE went pretty well. Im now on CD12 I usually ovulate CD 14-17 so I will be busy this week lol. However if I don't end up PG im scheduled for my back to back iui's next cycle which wil be in approx. 17days. I know the days seem so long when your waiting but im trying to be so patient and relaxed. My RE clarified that I don't have a progesterone deficiency which I was very scared about. she believes I MMC due to chromosome abnormality which is not uncommon but not sure if this was the reason either. Im just praying everything goes well and the countdown begins.

Happy Friday everyone!

Lynane, I have had only one mc, but it was also a mmc. No mc could never be easy, but for me the hardest part is that everything was going well and we were past the risky point and started to believe all would be fine. :hugs: Hoping for a sticky bean for you!

Thumpette, good luck with the medication. I read your blog and it is so heartfelt and you are an amazingly strong woman.

Dinky, what a great bday present that would be! GL!

ILove, GL! Hopefully you will not need the IUIs, but if you do I am a firm believer of back to back IUIs. I got my first ever BFP the first time we tried it...timing is so critical.

Afm, I am patiently hanging around waiting to see what my temps do to catch O whenever she decides to come around.

Im still waiting for AF last time i had my levels checked they were at 20.6 but im hopign AF comes so and oct can be my month

Ugh, I had cramps then spotting today, thought AF was finally here. Nope. Maybe another day :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->