• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October BFP hopefuls

I've been taking all these FertileAid supps. Well, I think there may actually be something to them. I'm on my 5th day of AF. It's been light, but still - I usually only get 3 days of AF. So, it seems like at the very least it's helping some with lining.

Ttc, what is in fertilaid?

Sophie, I am hoping you get great news tomorrow if you test again.

Fairy, glad AF is regular.

Afm, I am totally out until December at the earliest. Ugh! Doc put me on estrogen to prevent O for 'uterine healing', then a sonogram on the 6th then Provera for 10 days to jump start AF. I know she knows what she is doing and if she feels my body is not ready and needs time to heal, then I will be a good little patient and wait. But it SUCKS!

FertileAid, OvaBoost, and FertileCM supplements. https://www.fairhavenhealth.com/ttc-boost-bundle.html

Checking in :thumbup: So, I'm not really sure when I O'd...fertile window was suppose to be between 11th and 16th. I'm guessing I O'd 13th or 14th just based on what was "supposed" to happen but I did have some ewcm on the 15th :shrug: It's really hard to gauge your cm when you're BD'ing a lot , so who knows. Anyways, we were able to BD on 8th, 11th, 12th, 13th,14th, and 15th. I think we were supposed to on the 16th but my DH had a 6am flight that morning so it just wasn't happening.

So, I'm thinking im probably either 6 or 7 dpo. I'm definitely feeling like I normally do before a bfp so I'm really praying this is it. I can tell my progesterone is up because I've broken out, been hot and dizzy. I'm also definitely feeling more sick to my stomach, especially if I wait to long to eat. I've been crampy today so maybe it's implantation? Not sure when I'm going to test yet...but I'm definitely feeling anxious.

Gonna go back and read now on how everyone's doing :hugs:

I started bleeding earlier today so after those very promising test results.. I think I'm out this month. Very disappointing

Far, sounds promising!

Sophie, sorry about the bleeding. That is just not fair.

Mdc - sorry you have to wait, what a bummer! But if your body needs time you'll be glad you waited in the end, I'm sure.

TTC - AF for me is staying longer than normal too, mines usually 4 days and today's the 4th day and not stopping. I like to think d&c gave me a sparkling brand new start. I'm glad your fertilaid is helping.

Far - Fx for you!

hugs to everyone on this thread! these threads are so heartbreaking, but I'm so glad that we've all found each other.

MDC I'm so sorry about having to wait a bit. I feel like every day can feel like a lifetime when TTC so I def sympathize. After my cervical ectopic I was told to wait 3 months. It was the worst ever, but like you said I did it because I want to make sure I do this TTC right for the baby.

fairy - sounds like everything is getting out and you'll be back on track for next month. FX!

I'm currently 2 DPO and although AF isn't due til November, I'll test on the 30 and 31 of this month because of halloween parties I have lol. I really didn't want to test early this time, but if they are BFNs you can be sure I'll be having a glass of wine. If I gave up drinking every TWW I would really lose my sanity :haha:

Hello ladies, I took a test today just to test out my trigger and its neg., so at least I know if I get bfp a few days from now its not trigger. only 10 days post trigger, and 9dpo, 9/8dpiui so I will test again on tuesday

good luck!! can't wait to see the results - FX :hugs::hugs:

I got impatient and those pregnancy tests were taunting me on my bathroom counter :blush: I figured maybe I o'd earlier and if I had on CD13 or 14 I'd be 9 or 8 dpo. But, :bfn: of course. I know i should probably wait but I'm probably going to test again with fmu for the next couple days.

ILoveMe-fingers crossed for you :dust:

Sophie- lots of :hugs:

So I keep getting very faint positives. I work at a clinic and did blood work results should b in by tomorrow.. Hoping and praying these lines get darker AF is due today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta