• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October BFP hopefuls

Sorry I haven't had a second to look back through posts, is everybody using OPK or temping?I'm opk-ing for the 1st time more to see when I ovulate.

Tested today more to see if I still had hcg in my system than looking for a BFP. I could still see a squinter so I don't think it is completely out my system. Disappointing! Can't have ovulated when I'd hoped to then. Gah! It's not really a huge deal as we were only NTNP this month but I still wanted to ovulate and give it our best shot whilst not forcing the whole BDing! On Tuesday it will be four weeks since I naturally miscarried my baby (and a further three weeks since we found out) so I'm hoping that I'll at least have my period about then so I can get back to TTCing properly. I just want everything to get back to normal now.

Low HCG in your system won't prevent you from ovulating. I still have a squinter and I ovulated and had my period.

I don't use OPKs in the traditional sense, but I use them to verify I am O'ing. I go by pains, then test. But been using them since the D&C to see when to expect to O. Didn't quite work as I had 9 days positive, then had very bad O pains, then tested negative the next day. I'll be using them again this month just to make sure I get my timing right. I'm assuming my cycle will be back to normal from on, but you never know.

Fairy cat-do you find you don't get the same symptoms of ov since the loss? I don't tend to get much ewcm anymore. Boobs don't hurt much either throughout my whole cycle.

Sorry I haven't had a second to look back through posts, is everybody using OPK or temping?I'm opk-ing for the 1st time more to see when I ovulate.

I usually do opks but since I took a pregnancy test last Thursday and it was still positive I did not bother. However I do temp and it looks like O was confirmed last Friday. Although I did have a weird dip below the cover line the other day, but not sure what to make of that. FF keep my first ever solid crosshairs though.

Fairy cat-do you find you don't get the same symptoms of ov since the loss? I don't tend to get much ewcm anymore. Boobs don't hurt much either throughout my whole cycle.

I didn't get the sore boobs after O, usually I have them from the day I O to the day AF comes. Can't say I'm upset about it lol. I didn't have as much EWCM as I normally do, but I still had enough to notice it. Other than that, all was the same - I still broke out like normal.

Good that you are ovulating though. I'm irrationally worried that I haven't been ovulating. This TTC business is sending me loopy! Don't think I could be bothered with temping. Then again...I said that about opk!

Ugh. I remember testing the hcg down, so hard to wait. And not feeling back to normal yet. So sorry, hope everything is back to normal soon.

Tested today more to see if I still had hcg in my system than looking for a BFP. I could still see a squinter so I don't think it is completely out my system. Disappointing! Can't have ovulated when I'd hoped to then. Gah! It's not really a huge deal as we were only NTNP this month but I still wanted to ovulate and give it our best shot whilst not forcing the whole BDing! On Tuesday it will be four weeks since I naturally miscarried my baby (and a further three weeks since we found out) so I'm hoping that I'll at least have my period about then so I can get back to TTCing properly. I just want everything to get back to normal now.

Yeah it'd be hard to know if you don't have clear cut O symptoms. I only know when I O from the right side because I have a cyst. The left side is trickier. But my trick is to sit on something hard and I can 'feel' my uterus... it's tender or something. Works for me as weird as that sounds lol

If I can jump in , I have pretty strong positive tests still and I'm positive I ovulated around 13 days ago.
My period started last night !
I thought maybe I had a new pregnancy but it was still leftover hormone

Me too mummof1 - I'm 6 weeks post and still have 2 lines and just got done with mine. I know you wanted a real positive, but I'm glad at least your AF showed! Hopefully your line will get light enough (if not gone) that you'll know next time. Can't imagine how frustrating that was for you.

Fairy cat - I've heard that you can't ovulate with hcg in your system but then I've heard that you can do long as it's low. I'm really confused! I think it's better to just assume I haven't so that I don't go getting my hopes up! At least my test was super light so if it is a BFP then I'll see a big difference if and when I test next week. There'll be no guessing about it! That's the whole reason I tested early.

Tcink I'm so desperate to get back to normal and be able to start TTC properly again. I didn't realise just how impatient I was to begin all this again until u was being forced to wait.

It probably depends on the person. Everything is so individual when it comes to the human body. That's where I'm at too.... my second line is light enough that the strength of the light positive I got last time would be a new pregnancy.

tcinks - So far it seems like usual. I normally start out light and then it gets heavy. The only thing different is I see more clotting (sorry tmi) but I was told to expect that. So this day 3 and its still heavy. Normally it would taper off and lighten up by the 4 day so we'll see.

TTC74 - Welcome and I am so sorry about your loss honey.:hugs:

LynAnn - your impatience is completely understandable. I think we are all right there with you in that regard. Hang in there..

fairycat - it is amazing how creative we can become as we learn our bodies (lol)

mummof1 - Sorry about your loss honey. :hugs:

Hey fairy, mdc and everyone else :wave:

Got a busy one ahead of me so I have to run. Have a wonderful day and

:dust: to all!!

fairycat You're right. Everything is so individual which makes this so much harder. There's no hard and fast rules for everyone.

Justme It is so hard to be patient isn't it? I know everyone here probably knows exactly how I feel!

Resigned myself to not being one of the lucky ones who get pregnant before their first period. I've not got any of the "symptoms" any more except from the odd cramp. I'm really disappointed even though we weren't properly trying. Just want my rainbow!

Good day Ladies, I went to do my scan and labs today, waiting on that phone call hoping for good news

It's only 2 days post AF and I seem to have a lot of EWCM today. What the heck!? This is odd for me at this time in the cycle.

I got the call Im over the moon everything looks great, I prayed on it I couldn't wait to start again. I start my letrozole (Femara) tomorrow night and go back for another scan Thursday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->