• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October BFP hopefuls

Must be so tough waiting for your cycles to return girls. Really hope there's lots of October bfps. X

I had my follicle tracking today, one nice big follicle. Tough having the first scan since we got confirmation that Max's heart had stopped. For some reason I didn't expect that to impact me so much. Took my pregnl injection this evening to trigger egg release and have another scan on Friday. Fingers crossed!

Hey ladies , so I'm not sure what's going on.. I figured I would have AF right now , 4 weeks post miscarriage... And then try again and have a late October bfp .
But I just took a pregnancy test and it's positive .. It's a pretty good line ... Could this still be leftover hcg ??

mummof1 - I replied on you post in Pregnancy Tests so I won't repeat myself again but I do think that it's a pretty strong line. Test again in a couple of days and then if you see progression get an appointment for bloods.

Finding myself inadvertently in the TWW is driving me crazy. How did I do this before? I'm desperate to test and know although, to be fair, I think I'll just be onto next month but still. I have symptoms but I can't help but think they are either AF related or just in my head! :dohh:

Thank you .. Just trying to get as many opinions as possible while I wait it out !
I'm leaning towards left over hcg that just doesn't want to leave .. Only time will tell I guess
Good luck to you !

Thank you .. Just trying to get as many opinions as possible while I wait it out !
I'm leaning towards left over hcg that just doesn't want to leave .. Only time will tell I guess
Good luck to you !
Did you DTD around two weeks after your miscarriage? Since some women have their fertility return right away after a loss, it could be a legitimate positive. It took me 5 weeks to ovulate and 7 weeks to get my first cycle after an early loss back in June, but everyone is so different. Fingers crossed for you. I hope that if this isn't it, then you will get your rainbow very soon. :hugs:

I had my follicle tracking today, one nice big follicle. Tough having the first scan since we got confirmation that Max's heart had stopped. For some reason I didn't expect that to impact me so much. Took my pregnl injection this evening to trigger egg release and have another scan on Friday. Fingers crossed!
I can't imagine how difficult that must have been. I am so glad you had a geat-looking follicle and were able to trigger, though. Fingers crossed for you!

AF came and went for me. It was super light and only lasted 2 days... unless it decides to come back sometime today. Makes me worried my lining isn't thick enough :( We wanted to try beginning of Oct, but it's making me hesitant. What do you all think?

I had my AF at 5 weeks and 2 days post D&C. Still testing positive, but it's that faint line with no color that you'd question if it's an evap. Hopefully will test negative soon - not that it matters at this point, I guess, but I still would like to see the negative.

I thought AF was done, but she showed again this morning, still super duper light. Wonder what tomorrow will bring. I've had a headache all day, I usually get headaches at the end of my cycle. Stupid hormones.

How is everyone else?

Hey ladies can I join? :) I'm 5dpo and planning to test this weekend. I'm on my second cycle since I delivered my little girl back in July. Last month was a little off, I think I ovulated late. This month seemed pretty typical though, so I'm hopeful!

Hello Ladies, So AF showed her face again, which is odd twice in one month, although my last was very light. I go in tomorrow for blood work and Follicle scan. I don't want to get too excited and get my hopes up but that's my update right now

How is everyone else doing ?

Welcome, and fx for you, hope you get your Rainbow baby soon

Hey ladies can I join? :) I'm 5dpo and planning to test this weekend. I'm on my second cycle since I delivered my little girl back in July. Last month was a little off, I think I ovulated late. This month seemed pretty typical though, so I'm hopeful!

Thank you! :flower:

That must be so frustrating with your cycle, I hope you get some answers soon.

Welcome, and fx for you, hope you get your Rainbow baby soon

Welcome tcinks! Fx for you! Let us know how it goes.

Hey ILoveme... fingers crossed. Let us know how it goes.

AF showed up yesterday for the first time post D&C yesterday and today it is kind of heavy. That is the way it used to be - the first day is light and then 2-3 days of heavy and then it tapers off. I am hoping that I follow the same pattern.

Hope it's a typical cycle for you! My first cycle after each loss was heavier and a little off from usual. So annoying.

Hey ILoveme... fingers crossed. Let us know how it goes.

AF showed up yesterday for the first time post D&C yesterday and today it is kind of heavy. That is the way it used to be - the first day is light and then 2-3 days of heavy and then it tapers off. I am hoping that I follow the same pattern.

Hi all! I'd like to join in! I suffered a loss (ectopic) in August. This is my first cycle TTC again. I think O is today. So, I'll start testing in about 11 days (I'm a terrible POAS addict!)

Hi everybody
Currently TTC my 1st after blighted ovum in May. This will be the 4th month trying. What a crazy journey we are going through eh ?!

Baby dust to everyone.

Sorry for your losses. I hope this is the month for everybody!

Tested today more to see if I still had hcg in my system than looking for a BFP. I could still see a squinter so I don't think it is completely out my system. Disappointing! Can't have ovulated when I'd hoped to then. Gah! It's not really a huge deal as we were only NTNP this month but I still wanted to ovulate and give it our best shot whilst not forcing the whole BDing! On Tuesday it will be four weeks since I naturally miscarried my baby (and a further three weeks since we found out) so I'm hoping that I'll at least have my period about then so I can get back to TTCing properly. I just want everything to get back to normal now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->