• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October BFP hopefuls

Nope, no more spotting for me!! Very headachey and still a bit crampy tonight. Also super crabby and getting annoyed at every little thing. This is really getting on my nerves. I wonder if I should call my doc back. Although I don't want another procedure.

Im sorry I missed a few posts, is everything okay? hows it going?
Nope, no more spotting for me!! Very headachey and still a bit crampy tonight. Also super crabby and getting annoyed at every little thing. This is really getting on my nerves. I wonder if I should call my doc back. Although I don't want another procedure.

I am now 3piui but I promised myself I wouldn't symptom spot nor engage In any forums, I just want the two weeks to pass and be hopeful. anyone else in this TWW with me?

I am now 3piui but I promised myself I wouldn't symptom spot nor engage In any forums, I just want the two weeks to pass and be hopeful. anyone else in this TWW with me?

I thought I O'ed a few days ago based on opks and CM, but nothing going on with my temps so I guess not? I think this will be my last month temping and using opks - it really just must be stressing me out too much :nope:

I agree it just adds on stress, I try to be more relaxed I don't want to get my hopes up. To constantly think about it is kind of depressing.

But if you don't how would you know if you O? do you see a RE or trying natural

I thought I O'ed a few days ago based on opks and CM, but nothing going on with my temps so I guess not? I think this will be my last month temping and using opks - it really just must be stressing me out too much :nope:

But if you don't how would you know if you O? do you see a RE or trying natural

yes I saw my dr last week - confirmed body was getting ready to O. had all signs of it days ago. even my CM is completely dried up now. it has to be the stress. I went to Dr because my hair is falling out and my face is so broken out and all of my hormones came back normal so that's the only explanation. I don't feel actively stressed, but I really must be...

@Beemeck im so sorry your going through all of this, have you considered acupuncture or a spa day. I myself have not tried it but I hear it does help

@Beemeck im so sorry your going through all of this, have you considered acupuncture or a spa day. I myself have not tried it but I hear it does help

I just did the spa last week in vegas and it was amazing. I thought it was just what I needed and felt so much more relaxed. I guess I even still feel relaxed - I've never had a month where I don't O (to my knowledge). I do consider acupuncture too. thanks for the suggestions and for thinking of me. I'm looking forward to taking my opk in a few hours to see if it's finally positive. really keeping my FX for you... I know how hard the TWW is. I try to stay as BUSY as I possibly can. that's really the only thing that helps for me. I can't occupy myself watching tv or reading because my mind just wanders there, so I actually have to be out and moving at all times. :wacko:

Im sorry I missed a few posts, is everything okay? hows it going?

Spotting again today and passed a big clump of something - don't know if it was a dried up clot or tissue. It took me by surprise. Still have positive tests that just won't go negative. I'm completely fed up.

Fairy, that royally sucks. You probably said, but did you have a follow up appt with your doc after the D&C to see if everything was clear?

I had a 2 week appointment, but all he did was make sure I was mentally healthy and feeling ok, plus talk about future plans. No exam or u/s or anything. Since I was feeling fine he sent me on my way. I called the nurse about 3 weeks ago and she didn't seem at all concerned, but that was before my "period". If AF doesn't start and I'm still spotting come Monday, i am going to call back.

My doc did not follow up either, but my new re wants to do a sono. So weird how everyone is different.

Ugh! RN called and my hcg is 5 so waiting out the weekend and she is going to staff with the doc on Monday. Either more blood or maybe another D&C (moderate chance she said). Really really hope it is not the later. The last one was awful.

I'm being bad and testing before af is due. 12dpo and bfn :( don't know I let myself get my hopes up. Xx

Anyone know how to put a photo on here, I'd like all your opinions on a test I've just done? X

Anyone know how to put a photo on here, I'd like all your opinions on a test I've just done? X

Go down to manage files. Choose attachments. Choose file. Choose close this window only after the file (pic) has uploaded and is showing in the attachments field. Then your pic is attached.

Does this work?
Yay it did, anybody see any line?? I'm only 8dpo

Attachments

• 274.jpg
    274.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 19

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads