• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October BFP hopefuls

Yes, a definite :bfp:

Hope you have a very happy and healthy 9 months! Such an early clear positive must mean good high hgc levels... Good luck!!!

I'm slightly concerned because I miscarriage only last month so haven't even had AF yet, so I'm really worried as to if it's actually real. I've done several tests after the miscarriage, before trying again and since trying again for the sole purpose of seeing my levels drop back low and have had some that were definitely negative but still worried that it's a false positive.
I am worrying too much?

Ah congratulations!

I'd try not to worry too much, I'm sure that if you've had a bfn after your miscarraige everything should be fine now but know from experience that not worrying is easier said than done!

Xx

Xx

If you aren't sure, can you get bloods done? They can retest to see if levels rise. If not, test again in a couple of days to see if the line darkens xx

Sophie - test again in a couple days or call your doc for blood test. I'd personally test again, you will definitely know in a couple days, probably sooner than getting blood done.

Mdc - why would you need another d&c? I really hope not. That's the main thing keeping me from calling my doc.

I thought AF started again... bad cramps, spotting. Nope, stopped again. But I am passing clots still and passed one bigger than yesterdays. Wth is going on... I'm glad to be getting rid of this stuff, but I want a proper AF!

Sophie, I do see it also, and I suck at seeing lines. I agree with everyone else either call to get HCG levels to monitor the increase or test again in a couple days. I can understand your worry, but try to be positive. A negative is a negative and now a positive is a definite positive!

Fairy, if there is residual tissue left then I may have to have another D&C to remove it. However I feel (and hope) that it is just my body slowly recovering. I understand that the RN could not tell me one way or another, so she was likely covering her bases and said it is a possibility. My stress levels have been really high and so I am making it a point to be kind to myself and heal. Hopefully my body will appreciate it and get back on board.

Mdc - I hope you don't have any left! How long has it been again?

I also need to de-stress. I'm trying not to think about things as much. I'm definitely not thinking about getting pregnant right now-right now anymore either. Now I'm seeing why the doc says to wait 3 cycles or a normal period - I can't imagine getting pregnant and having all these clots just sit in there with a baby. I can't imagine that would be a great environment. If I don't get some sort of flow going by Monday I'm definitely calling my doc back. I'm starting to worry about the lack of flow I've had twice now. I can say the area does feel a lot different today after passing those big things, ugh.

Cmc - yes superdrug. I do have another but didn't want to use it for a couple of days X

It seems AF is really here... a week early. I'm feeling a tiny bit better about things. It's heavier than last month... but not anywhere close to normal. I think I just need to give myself some time.

As for November... I'm not going to prevent anything, but I'm certainly not going to try either. I have 1 preg test left so I'll wait for a week or two to take the last one. I'm really wondering if I haven't been getting evaps. Almost every test is the same and the line is sometimes darker and sometimes lighter. Screw those tests.

Thanks Pips, not convinced now though, not getting anything showing on the one step this morning which makes me think they're evap lines as I can't remember how long I waited, I think it was about half hour or more and too scared to do the superdrug one yet. I just feel it's too early to test. I don't actually know when I ovulated, just going by signs, so think it was Friday/Saturday before last so think I need to leave it a good week and see what happens. my boobs felt a little sore yesterday, not don't seem to bad today so I have noooooooo idea!!

fx for you sophie!

fairy -good luck, thinking about you. sounds like after this bleed you should be getting back on track :thumbup:

AFM - should be ovulating today (much later than usual) which means I prob won't be testing until November (although prob some early testing in Oct :blush:). Good luck ladies - hoping for rainbows for all of us! :hugs:

Thanks beemeck! I totally feel like my mc is finally over. It's been looking normal for almost 24 hours now and actually having a real one this time. Woohoo!

Thanks beemeck! I totally feel like my mc is finally over. It's been looking normal for almost 24 hours now and actually having a real one this time. Woohoo!

that's great - I think different losses take different amounts of time to heal for whatever reason. looking forward to the future! :thumbup:

For sure. I really hope we all get our sticky beans soon!!!

Arhh my one step tests are all over the place. Feel really nauseous today though. Scared to do my other superdrug test... Trying so hard to leave it as many days and as long as possible X

Sophie - do it to put your mind at rest (and cause we want to know too :wink:) The two you have posted look pretty clear to me!

I might do it tomorrow, don't feel like I can do it today as not using first wee of the day. I'm so scared whats showing is hCG left over from my miscarriage, I'm doubting the negatives I had previously. I'm scared it'll be a no x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->