**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

I am so confused about gender of cupcake! From before i even got my first positive test i was convinced cupcake was a boy, but last night i had a really vivid dream and cupcake was a girl! guess we will find out in approx 26 weeks as we are staying on team yellow! lol

Hi cjh and wantabelly, it's great to see you here. I have 2 boys and 2 girls (1 is an angel baby) and I really think that I am having a boy this time. Don't ask me why, it's just me going on pure gut instinct.

Hi, wanta8a8y, I have quite a big bump now. I was wandering around New Look this morning and happened to catch sight of myself in a full length mirror and thought wow, I didn't think it was that big already. If anyone saw me they must have wondered what on earth I was doing as I stood there for quite a few minutes.

Looking forward to chatting with you all xx

Hi Serenity,
It's funny how the gut instinct kicks in, with DS I didn't have a clue until we found out at the 20 week scan, whereas, this time around I have such a strong feeling that it's a boy and like you I can't tell you why!!
All our brothers and sisters have all had boys so I think we will follow suit.

Hey all so glad we in 2nd trimester, it seems like we have actually got somewhere and the worries of mc have now faded. Hopefully this damn sickness will too soon!!
I am the same, with the 1st i had an instant gut instinct that i had a boy and i did, with the 2nd not so much as i was told boy then girl by the nurses and got confused, but still really deep down thought it wasa boy. Now this time think its cos i really want a girl, but i really feel it is a GIRL this time!! Ive carried so diff and its been really opposite to my other 2 pregnancies... tho i kno u cant go by that cos every preg is diff whether its boy or girl!!
Hope all u ladies are well and good luck with up and coming scans!!
Brunette bimbo i bet it is hard to keep up esp when ur tired etc... it gives me headaches looking at the screen for 2 long sometimes lol xx

Can I be added please??? Im hoping for a girl BUT think its a boy!!
Waiting til birth to find out though...(unless we cave at the next scan....) xx

Can I be added please??? Im hoping for a girl BUT think its a boy!!
Waiting til birth to find out though...(unless we cave at the next scan....) xx

Hi,
I see you're in Essex, what hospital will you be going to? I'm too in Essex and am going to either St Peters in Maldon or St John's in Chelmsford.
xxx

Hi ladies! I've come over from 1st tri a little early as it's mainly newbies there now and I'm feeling lonely :)

I think boy!! We have booked a gender scan on Sun April 25th, so will find out in just over 3 weeks :happydance: can't wait!! x

Hi ladies! I've come over from 1st tri a little early as it's mainly newbies there now and I'm feeling lonely :)

I think boy!! We have booked a gender scan on Sun April 25th, so will find out in just over 3 weeks :happydance: can't wait!! x

Hi,
We've booked a gender scan for the date too!! Mine is at 10.00am, what time is your's?? How exciting!!

Hello ladies - How are we all today? Lookign forward to the long weekend?

I won a massive jar of chocolate eggs in a work raffle and am busy nomming my way through the lot xx

Hehehe, I just had my scan today and they moved me forward to 6/10/10 instead of 10/10/10! I'm over here with you guys in the 2nd tri now! :D Me and the husband both think it's going to be a :pink:

The scan was amazing, and I actually got to have two. The first one, the baby was very still and I got to see so much detail...tiny hands and toes! She showed us the face, and then it started gulping! I was so amazed watching it open and close it's mouth, lol. She couldn't get the measurement she needed for the down's test though, so I had to sit outside for 15 mins then go back in again! Hahaha, I'm so lucky!

The second scan was way different. It was like the little baby woke up, and just would not stop moving! It was all over the place, twisting this way and that...eventually she got the measurement, but our pictures weren't as clear as the first scan. Still, it was amazing seeing it move around so much! It's so strange to think it might be doing that right now and I can't feel a thing, lol.

It's funny though, all my hubby keeps talking about is seeing the little heartbeat. Apparently, he had no idea that you could see something like that, lol.

I'll try and get a picture up later! :D Oh and Kittyventura, I'm totally jealous. I really fancy some chocolate now, haha!

Hehehe, I just had my scan today and they moved me forward to 6/10/10 instead of 10/10/10! I'm over here with you guys in the 2nd tri now! :D Me and the husband both think it's going to be a :pink:

The scan was amazing, and I actually got to have two. The first one, the baby was very still and I got to see so much detail...tiny hands and toes! She showed us the face, and then it started gulping! I was so amazed watching it open and close it's mouth, lol. She couldn't get the measurement she needed for the down's test though, so I had to sit outside for 15 mins then go back in again! Hahaha, I'm so lucky!

The second scan was way different. It was like the little baby woke up, and just would not stop moving! It was all over the place, twisting this way and that...eventually she got the measurement, but our pictures weren't as clear as the first scan. Still, it was amazing seeing it move around so much! It's so strange to think it might be doing that right now and I can't feel a thing, lol.

It's funny though, all my hubby keeps talking about is seeing the little heartbeat. Apparently, he had no idea that you could see something like that, lol.

I'll try and get a picture up later! :D Oh and Kittyventura, I'm totally jealous. I really fancy some chocolate now, haha!

Aw, that is fabulous that your scan went so well. It is completely amazing what you can see, especially as early as your first scan. I was completely mesmerised by the huge amount of detail, I think it is just expected that you can't see anything in great detail until later on but this isn't the case. This is my fourth pregnancy and I still cannot believe what you can see on a scan, it's like experiencing it all for the first time. Well, technically it is because it is the first time with a new baby, he he. I am starting to feel little movements, there have been a few times where I have thought ooh what's that in the past couple of days.
I am still off chocolate :growlmad: I used to love chocolate and I am almost fifteen weeks pregnant and still cannot stomach it xx

Hi just come over from 1st tri having had scan yesterday and found out I'm a week further on than I thought.

Can I have my date changed to the 6th oct please.

Jo

Hi just come over from 1st tri having had scan yesterday and found out I'm a week further on than I thought.

Can I have my date changed to the 6th oct please.

Jo

Hi,
I'm the 6th October too!! How exciting.
Glad the scan was all good.
xxx

Hi,
Please can you add me to this thread, I was too scared to join in first trimester as I have had 2 miscarriages in the past. However having had my scan last week and being put forward 6 days I feel ready to add my details. YIPPEE! I am due on 4th October and think I am having a boy!
Thanks
KTP

Welcome ktp! Im due the 6th I didnt add much to the 1st tri as I was a bit wary. Glad your scan went ok, hope you are feeling ok too xxx

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev278prs__.png

Hi, what's a yellow stork? forgive me for being ignorant but it's really puzzling me. OH had a dream last night that I bought our son a birthday cake for his 1st bday so does that mean I'm having a boy? I have no idea & all sorts of people tell me what they think but I have no clue.

Hi,
We've booked a gender scan for the date too!! Mine is at 10.00am, what time is your's?? How exciting!!

It's 11.30am :happydance: sooooo excited!! 3 wks tomorrow! x

Officially reached 2nd trimester today. So happy! Seems to just have started to go faster now and I'm starting to develop a lovely little bump.

Hi, what's a yellow stork? forgive me for being ignorant but it's really puzzling me. OH had a dream last night that I bought our son a birthday cake for his 1st bday so does that mean I'm having a boy? I have no idea & all sorts of people tell me what they think but I have no clue.

I THINK it means that there are no plans to find out babies sex at scan. Thats the impression I got as many people have 'team yellow' in their signature.

I have just been on ebay and ordered a doppler. Had my first scan on Friday and although I saw heartbeat on scan and saw baby moving the doc couldn't find the heartbeat with her doppler (apparently quite normal). I think its quite reassuring to hear it so will hopefully be able to pick it up.

Hi,

Could i be added to the list please? I'm due on the 6th of October and sticking to team yellow!!

still really nervous - told myself i'd chill out at 12 weeks but it wasn't to be!! hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->